RapeSlave/Slaveplay for Player Character?

Probably just a glitch because it's still a WIP, but.. Neither of the females the mod adds had hair or eyes, that I could fix in CS myself but they also have "I HAVE NO GREETING", and once I get to the auction house, nothing happens.

Now, as for the actual content (so far), I'm not thrilled that the shackles force a certain body on the character, there really needs to be a way around that. Also, the walk from Border Watch to Chorrol is loooooooooooooong. If you sleep in the room in Border Watch inn, the slaver gets stuck on the wall, and doesn't know how to get through the door once the capture is done.

Probably just a glitch because it's still a WIP' date=' but.. Neither of the females the mod adds had hair or eyes, that I could fix in CS myself but they also have \"I HAVE NO GREETING\", and once I get to the auction house, nothing happens.

Now, as for the actual content (so far), I'm not thrilled that the shackles force a certain body on the character, there really needs to be a way around that. Also, the walk from Border Watch to Chorrol is loooooooooooooong. If you sleep in the room in Border Watch inn, the slaver gets stuck on the wall, and doesn't know how to get through the door once the capture is done.

[/quote']

The eyes/hair problem maybe is a corrupted installation of MBP ? I get that sometimes and reinstalling MBP the eyes and hair returned.

About the long way to Chorrol...my solution was going to Chorrol and sleep there and wait for the slavers ;) (they come from Border Watch whereever you are to catch you, I understand...

Thank you everyone for the feedback, I will look into a few of the bugs, but it might be a result of dependency issues. Be sure to put the mod at the very bottom of your load order, and you might want to turn off any custom animations you have running.

I didn't mention it but, yes SI is required for some of the resources, the "I have no greeting" might be a MBP issue. The missing hands/heads/etc might be MBP as well.

Also, disable joburg/lande/etc because I havent tested with those, and I can imagine if you were getting raped while trying to follow bad things might happen. I intended at some point to make a check for if the player is leashed and somehow enters sex mode, but that will come much later.

If you are crashing during travel you might also want to try going to that same cell without the mod installed. I had a problem before where for some reason a wilderness cell was corrupted and I would CTD every time I entered it.

Yes the "story" part of the test ends with the slave mistress sitting in her chair. I needed an object for her to activate and I picked the chair (She should activate a device which would entrap the player), but as I said, that is to come once I get some more dynamic animation for the devices. The defaults that most have are static poses, and I feel there should be some element of struggling/discomfort associated with them.

The dependency on MBP is one I toyed with, I think once I get around to working in more characters and fleshing out the quest esp it will be beneficial.

I tend to get myself sidetracked on things rather than just producing features, for example, I spent atleast 3 hours last night trying to override the builtin furniture markers or add my own furniture markers to exisiting nifs. PRobably not the best use of my time, but I was curious to see if it would work.

P.S. If anyone has a moment to help with something, I recall I had a tool a while ago that would read an esp and bundle up all the required meshes and textures, it was in poor english/japanese but I recall it working quite well.

P.S. If anyone has a moment to help with something' date=' I recall I had a tool a while ago that would read an esp and bundle up all the required meshes and textures, it was in poor english/japanese but I recall it working quite well.

[/quote']

What do you need exactly? I have some time this month and can help with something(I am still learning how the CS works, so no much help from me, I swear...)

I have a problem which is a bit random. When I sleep and the slaver he comes he knocks me out and the game seems to crash, it can crash at random after i sleep, just usually at that point. At one point it got past and he started walking into a wall and the game crashed so i didn't get that. I also tried turning off other esp's but it still crashed.

I dont think i had MBP++ installed so that might be the problem but can anyone tell me how to fix this if it still crashes.

Edit: MBP++ seems to have fixed so nevermind ^.^

What do you need exactly?

I second this question. I'm familiar with making armors, effects, dialogues, very simple scripts and I've got plenty of time.

EDIT: Forgot to add some feedback. I suggest that you should remove comversation "I can't understand what are you saying", because every person stops every few seconds to say that, even slavers - that's really annoying. Also I needed to use tcl command sometimes, because PC got stuck following slaver.

I second this question. I'm familiar with making armors' date=' effects, dialogues, very simple scripts and I've got plenty of time.

EDIT: Forgot to add some feedback. I suggest that you should remove comversation "I can't understand what are you saying", because every person stops every few seconds to say that, even slavers - that's really annoying. Also I needed to use tcl command sometimes, because PC got stuck following slaver.

[/quote']

I disabled crowded roads and set his AI to always run and it helped on that epic journey to Chorrel.  Dang, with Crowded Roads running it was like they were trying to set the Tamaril World Record for the worlds longest Conga line.  12345Talk... 12345Attack.... 12345Ican'tunderstandyou.... 12345Rape...

I second this question. I'm familiar with making armors' date=' effects, dialogues, very simple scripts and I've got plenty of time.

[/quote']

All I need at the moment is some help finding a tool I had a long time ago that I don't remember the name of. Its reads an ESP and produces a list of all the assests (nifs/textures) used.

The dialogue bits are VERY much WIP. The "I can't understand what you are saying" was leftover from a test with the HELLO dialogue. I will note that for my next release.

If you get stuck you can use the debug menu mentioned in the readme, I believe the choice you want is "Move Player to Owner". If you stay stuck long enough, once the slaver/owner get to another cell you will teleport. I suppose the distances need a bit of tweaking.

Since it all can't be story because that would be a little too boring, I have been working on some RPG elements to the mod. The next release should contain some of these elements (Slave Stats, Slave Level/Abilities, etc).

All I need at the moment is some help finding a tool I had a long time ago that I don't remember the name of. Its reads an ESP and produces a list of all the assests (nifs/textures) used.

This tool perhaps?

It's called tes4files, see the link

http://modsreloaded.com/tes4files

BTW I haven't tried out your mod yet, but I do hope you'll allow for this mod to be played with male characters too as far to many Oblivion mods sadly don't. 

Since it all can't be story because that would be a little too boring' date=' I have been working on some RPG elements to the mod. The next release should contain some of these elements (Slave Stats, Slave Level/Abilities, etc).

[/quote']

I don't like the sound of adding even more stats. Almost every mod does and thus is separated from others. IMO you should use lust from Aphrosisia and original Oblivion stats - all of them might matter. For example slaver in disguise would offer PC a fake quest and if PC's intelligence is above certain number she could see that this is a trap. High strength and agility would allow you to escape. Possibilities are endless, but current Oblivion stat system may not be friendly with these dependences. This is just a suggestion.

thomthom,

A very good start to what I believe will be a first rate mod. It is not in my nature to tell a modder what they should do with their art, what follows will be observations only. What you do with that information I leave entirely in your own hands as I have nothing but respect for modders, especially ones who dare to try daring and original ideas.

The long march... I can't imagine anything more humiliating, especially for a character that's meant to be a hero and therefore quite fitting. I might say though, that it might be a little less tedious if the slaver were running and the toon had to keep up.

I really liked that my toon kept being dragged back to the slaver, no matter how many times she tried to run away. Please note that as well as there being a restriction in player movement, there is no opportunity to use 3rd person view and change camera perspective.

It's strange that you chose Chorrol as the slaver house, since it's one of the more faithful Imperial cities and would be more likely to detest slavery. I could imagine Bravil or Leyawiin turn a blind eye to such behaviour (If you keep it as Chorrol, I won't complain - honest!).

All in all, the house was fine even though my toon got stuck at the counter as her new owner went down to the basement. She did make it to the basement eventually.

Joburg etc were no problem as I had previously lowered the settings in anticipation of difficulties, however True Crime and True Crime ex got in the way of the long march. I got out of it by bribing the bandits. I deliberately kept the other mods running as I was curious to see what would affect this mod - it was a fresh save so I didn't really care what happened to it.

I really had an "awww, shame" feeling on reaching the mistresses chair even though I knew it was to end there. This seems to be not just a demo/test but a trailer/teaser that promises so much more.

All in all, I would say you have a great beginning here and I await further development.

Thank you for sharing this work of yours. Ihope you don't mind my rambling tone here.

Rags

Thank you again, everyone for your suggestions and feedback, it keeps me motivated! :)

This tool perhaps?

It's called tes4files' date=' see the link

http://modsreloaded.com/tes4files

BTW I haven't tried out your mod yet, but I do hope you'll allow for this mod to be played with male characters too as far to many Oblivion mods sadly don't.

[/quote']

AH HA! That is the one, i think I searched for every possible combination of words, thank you ever so much for this.

I don't see any reason that the mod should be limited by gender, I think there might be a "is female" check in there somewhee as leftovers from a debugging session. The only limitation _should_ be the creation of additional assets. I will have to make or acquire additional walks/runs, but now that I have blender mostly figured out I can whip those out fairly easy.  Later on down the road, I would anticipate that people with real 3d modelling/animation experience could contribute, but for now until I know everything I need I am holding off on asking for help on that front. I wouldnt want someone to spend time making something for me to say "Yeah we don't use that thing anymore, sorry for wasting your time"

I don't like the sound of adding even more stats. Almost every mod does and thus is separated from others. IMO you should use lust from Aphrosisia and original Oblivion stats - all of them might matter. For example slaver in disguise would offer PC a fake quest and if PC's intelligence is above certain number she could see that this is a trap. High strength and agility would allow you to escape. Possibilities are endless' date=' but current Oblivion stat system may not be friendly with these dependences. This is just a suggestion.

[/quote']

On the subject of RPG stats, I am trying to make them as non-obtrusive as possible, and if that doesn't work then we won't do it. I don't think something as engrossing as HTSC is appropriate, as that starts getting too heavy and crushes gameplay in many situations (although I tend to use it myself a bit). I also fancied the basic stats and mini-game-esque play of Sexlivion, although in that case it because WAY too tedious, who thought virtual fucking could get sooo boring. In Chase's LoversBitch he includes a certain about of sex acts to get "levels" and I believe that in LoversCrowningIsle there is required completion of tasks to acquire ranks (class lessons I think?) So in my mind I think there is a blend of all of these things to make for an enjoyable experience.

thomthom' date='

I might say though, that it might be a little less tedious if the slaver were running and the toon had to keep up.

I really liked that my toon kept being dragged back to the slaver, no matter how many times she tried to run away.

[/quote']

I originally had him set to always run, but I thought the walk was more amusing. The slaver is just doing his job and really isnt in a hurry to get paid ;) I will see what I can do to mix up the trip to make it more amusing. I had thought in the story play of the game having the slavers stop and setup camp each night could place a few hooks into the story, chances for escape, exposition, etc.

Please note that as well as there being a restriction in player movement' date=' there is no opportunity to use 3rd person view and change camera perspective.

[/quote']

This is actually something I could tweak because I don't like it right now. The mod should force you to third and keep you there, but it may be a bug. The toggling of 3rd to firstperson causes some of the animations to stop working, and you need to call player.update3d to get them straight again. As a stop-gap I just removed the ability to toggle for the time being.

It's strange that you chose Chorrol as the slaver house' date=' since it's one of the more faithful Imperial cities and would be more likely to detest slavery. I could imagine Bravil or Leyawiin turn a blind eye to such behaviour (If you keep it as Chorrol, I won't complain - honest!).[/quote']

On the discussion of Chorrol,  I don't think I put much "lore" thought into the choice. I actually rather like Chorrol a lot, I use a tutorial skipping mod that lets you select your background. I tend to go with "Homeowner in chorrol" so my fresh no-mod saves tend to all be in Chorrol. Expect the locations of things to change in the future, my quest esp has a few wilderness locations converted into minor less-virtuous settlements that would not look so disfavorably on the practice of slavery.

All in all' date=' the house was fine even though my toon got stuck at the counter as her new owner went down to the basement. She did make it to the basement eventually.

[/quote']

Yeah I hate that counter, I meant to remove it before I showed this off, but oops ;)

Sorry for the extra extra long post. Thank again everyone for your feedback and help. I just got the torture devices from chainit to behave like furniture rather than idle animobjects. So now I can furniture-ize just about anything. And with the long weekend coming up I might have something more substantial next week.

It's strange that you chose Chorrol as the slaver house' date=' since it's one of the more faithful Imperial cities and would be more likely to detest slavery. I could imagine Bravil or Leyawiin turn a blind eye to such behaviour (If you keep it as Chorrol, I won't complain - honest!).[/quote']

On the discussion of Chorrol,  I don't think I put much "lore" thought into the choice. I actually rather like Chorrol a lot, I use a tutorial skipping mod that lets you select your background. I tend to go with "Homeowner in chorrol" so my fresh no-mod saves tend to all be in Chorrol. Expect the locations of things to change in the future, my quest esp has a few wilderness locations converted into minor less-virtuous settlements that would not look so disfavorably on the practice of slavery.

Homdirt (sp?) seems like a natural choice. They're already kidnappers and cultists; Slave camps shouldn't be a problem. One of the bandit caves or forts might be a good choice, as they're already under criminal control. But, if you don't mind the suggestion, how about a new bandit cave or Ayleid ruin cloned off of one of the old ones and placed in an under used chunk of wilderness? The vanilla places end up getting used by tons of mods (Hentaimania, Vampire Hunting, OOO, etc) and you can have a bunch of random factions fighting in them and breaking each others quests. With a custom place you don't have to worry as much about mod conflicts, and a cave or ruin is easier to fit into the world than another town. Someplace near a river or the sea, so that there's a hint of how they're moving in people and supplies without attracting attention from the Imperial patrols or locals.

Really looking forward to seeing this; something genuinely new in Oblivion.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups27080.jpg

Who post it in shy ? :)

I think if there´s no tentacles or Double Melons involved' date=' the japanese guys won´t be interested...lol

[/quote']

I didn't post in shy... wow I feel like a celebrity now.

As an aside.. since I find myself getting sidetracked with amusing scripts.. I hacked together a mod on LoversBitch with my mod to make the player follow the dog, now we just need some AI packages to send the dog on interesting trips with a player in tow.

I think if there´s no tentacles or Double Melons involved' date=' the japanese guys won´t be interested...lol

[/quote']

As an aside.. since I find myself getting sidetracked with amusing scripts.. I hacked together a mod on LoversBitch with my mod to make the player follow the dog, now we just need some AI packages to send the dog on interesting trips with a player in tow.

Ha! Awesome! Set the dog to hunt rats and drag the player after him! If only Oblivion had squirrels!

Ha! Awesome! Set the dog to hunt rats and drag the player after him! If only Oblivion had squirrels!

lol, someone who uses blender well, can mod some of the rats and make them look like the squirrel of the movie Ice Age... :)

[/quote']

Cool.

If you are crashing during travel you might also want to try going to that same cell without the mod installed. I had a problem before where for some reason a wilderness cell was corrupted and I would CTD every time I entered it.

Great stuff so far.  I randomly came across a bug page at the TESCS wiki the other day that referenced crashes and other bugs relating to changing of specific wilderness cells, and I thought that it might have something to do with the crash you experienced, so I looked them up again.  Here's what I found:

On the page http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Common_Mistakes - "Don't modify cells in Oblivion.esm in another master.  Don't modify cells by accident. Cells not intentionally changed by your mod shouldn't have an asterisk next to them (use TES4Edit to "clean" your mods before release) "

On the page http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Modding_Etiquette - "Don't alter anything in cell (3,3) in any existing worldspace. Due to an engine bug, when the player has a mod with edits to this cell active and the cell is loaded, all markers including the player's marker on the local map will disappear. Removing any edits to (3,3) from your mod will fix the problem. This bug does appear by itself even with no mods active, but (3,3) edits will make it worse. "

On the page http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Common_Bugs - "Some worldspace cells in Tamriel are especially prone to problems. Almost any changes in these cells can cause strange problems in the game, so mod-makers should generally avoid making changes to these cells.  One of these cells is listed separately under Crashes: Edits to Tamriel cell (-47,-7). Others are listed below.  The cells 20,-17 and 20,-18 (along the road between Bravil and Leyawiin, between the small bridge and Fort Nomore). Even small changes to these cells may cause the landscape to randomly vanish. If you quit the game, restart, reload and return to the same spot the problem usually goes away, but it may randomly return on future visits to the spot. Entering these cells slowly may reduce your chances of encountering the bug.  The cell 3,3. If a mod alters ANYTHING at all in the cell 3,3 in any worldspace, the player's local map will stop showing the player marker and other markers on the local map. However, this local map error can also happen randomly when going through certain cells without any mods at all, but in this case it's only temporary. No fix is known for the latter bug.  This bug will also happen with cell 4,4 if uGridsToLoad is set higher than 5 in Oblivion.ini. However, since increasing uGridsToLoad causes other bugs as well, cell 4,4 should be considered safe to edit. "

I don't know if any of that will be helpful at all, but maybe...  Anyway, it looks great so far, should be pretty cool when you start doing full quests and stuff.

Homdirt (sp?) seems like a natural choice. They're already kidnappers and cultists; Slave camps shouldn't be a problem. One of the bandit caves or forts might be a good choice' date=' as they're already under criminal control. But, if you don't mind the suggestion, how about a new bandit cave or Ayleid ruin cloned off of one of the old ones and placed in an under used chunk of wilderness?

[/quote']

I'm not sure that hackdirt works from a lore perspective either.  They're kidnappers and cultists because they hate all outsiders, and a slave trade moving through their little town would certainly involve more outsiders than they'd like.  I would, however, suggest using either Greyland, the Gweden Farm, or Lord Drad's estate.  Greyland is unfortunately involved in a quest that sends you to kill all the inhabitants, but prior to that it is a skooma smuggling/refining operation that could very easily engage in some other unseemly crimes.  The Gweden Farm is part of the Sirens gang quest in Anvil, but it would be easy to make a few small changes to the quest and turn them into slavers as well as robbers, and/or populate it with new slavers after the quest, as the farm otherwise becomes inaccessible afterward.  Lord Drad already engages in slavery - of a sort - so it stands to reason that he would be willing to continue the practice, and most helpfully his actual estate is not involved in any quest.

Anyway, whatever you end up doing will still be a great mod, although it is and will probably remain slightly odd to be marched - naked and bound - through town and past armed guards without any reaction.  =P

Well, of those, I think Lord Drad is the best choice. I love the idea of Gweden Farm because it's so close to the sea (and thus the threat of being taken entirely out of Cyrodiil if you don't escape), but there are a couple of mods out there that affect the Siren's Deception already, including a fairly large mod (Gweden Brothel) that works pretty well with Lovers. But a new cave or ruin would still be my own preference to avoid overlap with other mods as much as possible.

Being walked naked and chained past the guards does threaten immersion a bit, but then Joburg means that the guards are already used to the city streets turning into orgies every night and might be rapists or rape victims themselves. Damn skooma in the water supply. ;)