RapeSlave/Slaveplay for Player Character?

I actually took a walk I already had installed from somewhere else' date=' and re-edited it in blender, So the hands and arms are my modification/hack on an existing walk.

[/quote']

Quick question: is it possible to do this same kind of manipulation with the lovers animations?  I've tried to make adjustments like this to animations before, and they always break after I export them from blender...

Looking forward to the reupload tried to remove the

if ( Slave.GetIsSex Male )

return

endif

Line my self but it refused to work' date='from what I still played great work so keep it up.

[/quote']

duno why it refused to work on you, I did the same thing (deleted those 3 lines) and everything went ok (even got the fem walk, but I changed that too lol)

Hi Thomthom just thought I would say how much I love your mod. I have Bitch mod and I think it would be great if you could create an arch, quest, or sell to dog breeder, option for your mod. You also could use the dogs to train the slave; with either your own/mistress dogs, or by leasing the slave to the dog kennel.

Since oblivion is suspossed to be more realistic with the npc days cycles you could add a bowl on the ground for the slave to eat from occasionally it could be a forced meal that you are given at certain intervals. You could place it either on a table or maybe just on the ground with a chain running to the wall holding the slave in place. If you wanted you could also use some chain or bondage device for the meal, perhaps holding the slaves head in place to have to eat with out their hands or just so they can't move and the misstres pours it in to the slaves mouth as a training excersise.

Adding a bondage bed or sleeping contraption to the dungoen also could help with adding more immersion, by making the slave sleep in a degrading or painful manner. It could included attached bondage toys to punish and bother bad slaves.                 

One problem I have found is that with your current slaver path you need to install the Open borders mod; easy to do and solves the problem.

I cannot wait for the next release, I hope it has some great slave degrading themes, Thank for the mod and keep up the good work. 

P.S. does anyone know where I can get a finihed version of the Cursed armor mod, preferably with an English translation.     

One problem I have found is that with your current slaver path you need to install the Open borders mod; easy to do and solves the problem.

U dont need any mod, open oblivion.ini, find the line

bBorderRegionsEnabled, set value from 1 to 0, save ; and thats all.

r88nel' date=' I'll be taking care of the dog-related stuff with a later version of LoversBitch (using thomthom's next version of his mod). thomthom has enough on his plate as-is. :P

[/quote']

To say I have over-committed would be an understatement. But I do like a good challenge, and wrangling Oblivion into shape is plenty of that! As long as everyone's patience holds out  ;)

r88nel' date=' I'll be taking care of the dog-related stuff with a later version of LoversBitch (using thomthom's next version of his mod). thomthom has enough on his plate as-is. :P

[/quote']

To say I have over-committed would be an understatement. But I do like a good challenge, and wrangling Oblivion into shape is plenty of that! As long as everyone's patience holds out  ;)

My patience is infinite, if you have ever heard of team Gizka and the TSLRP. Then you know I am quite capable of waiting indefinitely.

My advice is simple. Take your time, add in the things that you want to add. Anything not on that list can always be added in a later update If you want to add that feature.

Do not allow yourself to be pressured to work faster, that will only burn you out.

Take as long as you need. Throw out the occasional WIP release perhaps. Eventually you will release something and be able to proudly say, "I made that." The loud applause will follow. Besides, what you have done so far has inspired a lot of good folk already. That's no mean feat.

As for me, I will simply wait until it's time to applaud.

Guest Loogie

The patience of my rational side is limitless.  The patience of my penis is not.  Good thing I can choke the latter into submission.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate using this like a troubleshooting thread, but I'm having an annoying if limited issue. It might be with MBP, but I can't tell. I've got MBP with 0.9.2. The henchman with the first slaver has luminous pink hands (not an issue in and of itself).

Wendolyn, however, is completely invisible except for eyes, upper torso (presumably the texture not covered by clothes), hands, some of the hair, and the crops/whips. The visible skin textures are the same luminous pink, everything else visible, is pitch black. Its not an emergency, but if anyone could offer some advice, it'd be muchly appreciated.

Also, I love its implementation so far - everything else has worked fine.

I hate using this like a troubleshooting thread' date=' but I'm having an annoying if limited issue. It might be with MBP, but I can't tell. I've got MBP with 0.9.2. The henchman with the first slaver has luminous pink hands (not an issue in and of itself).

Wendolyn, however, is completely invisible except for eyes, upper torso (presumably the texture not covered by clothes), hands, some of the hair, and the crops/whips. The visible skin textures are the same luminous pink, everything else visible, is pitch black. Its not an emergency, but if anyone could offer some advice, it'd be muchly appreciated.

Also, I love its implementation so far - everything else has worked fine.

[/quote']

Again an MBP problem. First time I had this I used TES Construction Set to fix it, but it's better to have the newest MBP++ installed. Wendolyn looks more mysterious as a blood witch (thomthom's choice) than the race I had chosen for her.

I love the chained walk animation and I am hoping for some ass whipping in the future. ;D

Thanks thomthom so far but take your time. You should have fun doing it after all. Nothing else matters. ;)

Iylzara, This is what I have come up with as a (slowly evolving) troubleshooting guide for this mod.

1. Shivering Isles installed with latest Official Patch from Bethesda.

2. OBSE 20 (the latest one) found here http://obse.silverlock.org/

2a.  I highly recommend using Oblivion Mod Manager OR Wyrebash, besides both are excellent for installing mods they both come with a launch function that launches the game with OBSE.  If your not sure which, use OMM, its easier to use.  This will ensure that OBSE is used when the game starts.

3. Install the BOTH Oblivion and Shivering Isles Unofficial Patches.

4. You need both Modular Beautiful People 1.4.1 AND Modular Beautiful People Plus Plus version 92 or higher.  They are two separate files.  The latest MBP++ is located here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368  and it has instructions on how to get the base MBP files.  Just to be safe I would use the latest version of MBP++.

5. You need Lovers Resource and LoversPK89 with Lovers with PK.esm activated.  Its not a stated requirement but I would also have the other base lovers files, Lovers with PK.esp, the two animation priority esps, and LoversFSE activated as well.

6. Use BOSS to arrange your load order (which both OOM and Wyrebash have functionality with).  Place ZMCPlayerSlave.esp before LoversPK.esp in your load order.  If you are using a merged or bashed patch, uncheck the lovers mods first, build the patch and then reactivate the mods (per Ashal's lovers guide)

7. If your problem still persists I would recommend using TES4Edit which can be found on Nexus.  Run it and then right click on ZMCPlayerSlave, select check for errors.  If you get a whole bunch then there is likely a missing dependency.  Also, for NPC issues check their entries and see if the file path for their faces, bodies, skin, equipment, etc...actually exist in your data folder.  Take a look also to see if any other mods might be overwriting ZMCPlayerSlave's entries, especially regarding NPCs.

Hope this helps, have a good one.

I am new here so forgive me if I speak out of turn, :)  I just went through hell with this same mod, it was well worth it in the end BTW.  The problem turned out to be with the instillation of MBP it can be tricky to install and will fool you if you are not carefull.  If the races don't look right or look vanilla on the character creation screen then you don't have it installed right it took me two days to figure this out messing with load orders and such.

Thank you thomthom I truly look forward to the next version of this. ;)

Take as long as you need. Throw out the occasional WIP release perhaps. Eventually you will release something and be able to proudly say' date=' \"I made that.\" The loud applause will follow. Besides, what you have done so far has inspired a lot of good folk already. That's no mean feat.

As for me, I will simply wait until it's time to applaud.

[/quote']

This mod is definitely on my 'watch' list.  But I'd like to second this statement of a work in progress now and then but take your time to get it done at your pace.

There was actually a study recently done that said people are more satisfied waiting and 'knowing' what's getting done, specifically their issued addressed (as this was a business Customer Service study) and then getting their finished product, then those people who didn't have to wait at all.

Communication is key, and in these endeavors time placed into something generally means a better product at the end.

This mod is definitely on my 'watch' list.  But I'd like to second this statement of a work in progress now and then but take your time to get it done at your pace.

There was actually a study recently done that said people are more satisfied waiting and 'knowing' what's getting done' date=' specifically their issued addressed (as this was a business Customer Service study) and then getting their finished product, then those people who didn't have to wait at all.

Communication is key, and in these endeavors time placed into something generally means a better product at the end.

[/quote']

Oh I understand, but I tend to totally blow off sharing of information (I'm getting better, honest), because modding is supposed to be my escape from deadlines and customer sat :P

In all seriousness, I told myself I would try to make a teaser video at least once a week, to show how things are going.

• 4 months later...

I mentioned this on the other thread about PlayerSlave, but just in case I'll mention here to for ThomThom... SlaveTrader already has mechanics for slaves... why not just build off of those?

I also had a few ideas if this mod is still actively being worked on.

Any PC that has learned how to be a bitch (for LoversBitch) has a chance of being sold to someone that has dogs or is looking for a "breeding bitch". Trying to stand up would cause your owner to "put you back in your place" (forces you back to your hands and knees, for Lovers mods I don't see how this could be made to count as being raped though).

A Female NPC who is secretly a futanari who is looking for a sex slave. Takes you places then sneaks off dragging you along to fill her Lust (I think that should be adjust able to what lust leave she'll use you at).

Or... a gang that well... need I say more on this one? (though I've yet to get the GBang addition to kick in)

And a Horse breeding farm (with a dark secret) that's a different verison of LoversBitch (IOW Horses instead of Dogs).

I may suck at modding but I can think all kinds of variations up :D