4uDIKs Real body -4RB-

when it comes to dirt and grime on bodys.. thats kewl if you a hunter, caveman, runaway... exiled, etc etc as someone once said ... not all of us like to play in the mud... dont get me wrong, i like a lil reality too but, i Wont sacrifice my pc looks for it...and I must say that alot of peeps on nexus say this is a hot bod mod... top 20 under adult mods ... so your doing something right... keep it up.

I really like your texture and body, however if this is currently in wip stage, or you accept ideas.

personally I think:

-I don't mind with how the bigger breast sags, but I think the ribcage underneath is too wide for an ideally attractive feminine figure in heavier set, it looks kinda mannish. I know big/heavy framed women might have that proportion, but I guess there are also realistic women who are luckier to be born with more feminine figure. I think if your body slider adjust more to her plumpness ratio instead of her frame/skeletal it would be nicer, I mean kind of The sims3 slim-fat slider.

-the seperated pubic hair is a great feature.

-body would be used/ gained attention when there are armors made for it, so maybe it is also a good idea for you to start to convert some popular armors, as a incentive for others modders to follow.

I tried to follow as close to vanilla body size. Because if the removal of clothes or dressing in an open clothes - body proportions will change and it will look sloppy.

Remodel vanilla clothes for different proportions - a stupendous routine.

What about armor mods...

I think adaptation of armor - armor authors work. If you like any armor - ask author to adapt it for 4RB.

What about popularity - I do not aspire to it. I made a mod for myself and because I love the process.

4RB - replacer. And replacer must be compatible with the vanilla. Otherwise' date=' the game will be mess.

[/quote']

I think people are not aware of the fact that your new body would blend well with vanilla armors/ clothes, since you didn't specifically say that in your post at nexus, I also didn't know that too before you said that here.

it could be a big feature if you explain that since lots of people like vanilla armors. Now I'm going to try it :D

One thing I really like about this mod is that the textures actually match the vanilla face. And I still like the vanilla face far better than any of the face mods.

It would be great if there were rugged/realistic skins like that that match the vanilla face but also work with attractive-yet-realistic shapes like Dimonized UNP.

• 4 weeks later...

I love your mod becouse its veru natural and respect the lore of the skyrim except..The breast look good from the front but if you look from the side the shape is just wrong,I mean, the breasts are too elevated and pointed,I do not know whether to see the other but not to the pear shape that would be perfect and seems somehow unnatural.Other than that the skin texture is perfect and this is the only mode that fits into the Skyrim,just a shame that most do not see that quality which results in the absence of clothes and armor for mod,I hope you will continue to work on it because it's really excellent...

• 2 months later...

I have to agree that the work is excellent, and in keeping with the spirit and lore of the game. However, you keep referring to medievil times. At no time in human history did this planet have two moons. This is not Earth, and the races are not Earthlings. That being said, since it is already a fantasy, I choose to have mine the way I want it. Bravo to the modders that allow that to happen, and more power to the users that use them. Keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...

I won't to chime in and say that this is by far my favorite body mod. I absolutely love an all natural man/woman and you have pulled it off wonderfully. It's unfortunate that so many people knock it because it's not 'pretty' enough. To me such a thing is ridiculous when there's a dozen other body mods that would better suit their tastes. Nowhere did you ever state this was intended to be a 'pretty' mod and there's absolutely nothing wrong with variation; there's what, half a dozen variations of massive breasts for just about every body mod? Bah. And not to single anybody out, but using the old "it's fantasy so anything goes" card is really rather poor reasoning and doesn't mean realistic has no place in the world.

So yeah, great work, OP. I've lurked these forums for some time and only recently made an account but you've gotten me to make my first post.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...