Need Help On Devious Devices: Sergius Chasitity Belt Quest

You can be in the same room. I spent some time in the stairwell of his dorm, then spent the last part standing over him while he was sleeping, waiting for the right time to talk to him.

One tip to remember - physically struggling with the chastity belt will push your arousal level up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

type "odd" in console and get the items with "player.additem XXXXXXX 1" (XXXXXXX is the odd item id) then use the items

well my console menu help id is not appearing,having some issues, can you tell me the ID of  odd items required like

odd centurian dynamo core, odd dwemer gyro,odd dwemer gear or whatever is needed by zed

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

do i understand you right?: I need to keep the "uncharged" Plug equipted so it isn possible to "skip-cheat" this quest by writing "player.unequipall" into the console and then equiptin the "charged" plug i got cheated me into the inventory somehow? tried it, but maybe im just too unexperienced to make it right.

- i counted 3 times it just triggers the vibrating event and the fourth time it comes to orgasm

- i cannot count how often it vibrates before i kneel down and finish off because i always reflexifly open the console when something unexpected happens. maybe you can count, but im not shure it matters

- i tried to talk to him: 
    + the second the message "Your piercing(s) (In addition to the plug(s) within you)  begin to vibrate !" showed up

+ the moment just before the message "Energy rapidly drains from the soulgem as you are brought to orgasm ..."

+ and via savegame nearly every moments in between these "events" as well as just after the orgasm finished

+ regained possibility to act via ZaZ Animations (in "player control" and then regain all possiibilities or something like that)  and spoke to him during vibrations, between vibrations and orgasm, during orgasm, just after orgasm, while standing up again, just before the message "your piercings and plugs all cease to vibrate", while this is showing up, just after it showed up, while this message faded, and tried again when i got the possibility to talk to him back normally too - HE NEVER REALISES the plus IS full...

am i supposed to have the quest done with this or did i forget something?

and how can i skip the quest? what is its ID and what stages does it have? (for "setobjectivecopleted" command)

and when will someone PLEASE! make a fix for this, or at least a possibility to abadon the quest from my questbook?

P.S.:

of course i  used set timescale to 120 and to 1 or 10 when event triggered.

I am using a bunch of mods mostly adding clothing (like tera armors) and/or weapons (Midianborn Book of silence) as well as CBBE with selfmade sizes via bodyslide and the questmods "become king of skyrim" and "helgen reborn"
From Sexlab and the Devois Devices Mods (and related or maybe conflicting) I am using: "Sexlab.esm" "SexLabAroused.esm" "Devious Devices - Assets.esm" "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" "hdtHighHeel.esm" "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" "Deious Devices - Expansion.esm" ("AddItemMenu.esp") "Brawl Bugs CE.esp" "FNIS.esp" "FNISspells.esp" "FNIS_PCEA2.esp" "DD - Interactions.esp" "Devious Deviants.esp" "Devious Devices - Gasg+.esp" "Devoaus Magic.esp" "Enchanted Devious Devices.esp" "Alternate Start -  Live another life.esp" "HDT Havok Object.esp" "pchsImmersiveOlugs.esp"  (not activated but installed: "Skyrim Bound" and "Capured Dreams").

pm me if you need a full list of my mods (154/508 installed). i am using NMM (Nexus Mod Manager).

I'm doing my best to do not curse the mod's creator, really.

The quest is quite fun. Despite the fact you can not choose if it goes in the vagina or the other hole, but it wasn't the frustrating part.

First, it's damn too long. Took ages to charge.

Then, it went all charged, without a warning, after a travel. Got my character on the ground, climaxing, without understanding what was happening. So I tried again, waited a little more without doing the travel, hear the vibrations, see my character masturbating, and hop, I remove the plug and belt manually, from the inventory (there are the options for that), in order to keep the gem fully charged without having to climax.

And it wasn't planed in the quest ! This stupid NPC doesn't understand the gem is fully charged because I removed it from my insides. Blergh ! So now, the quest is totally bugged. I can't put it back inside, I can't validate, nothing.

Really, it could have been amusing, but it's finally really disappointing.

Anyway, for all the next people : never remove this damn plug, unless you want to bug the quest.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

- i tried to talk to him: 

+ the second the message "Your piercing(s) (In addition to the plug(s) within you)  begin to vibrate !" showed up

+ the moment just before the message "Energy rapidly drains from the soulgem as you are brought to orgasm ..."

+ and via savegame nearly every moments in between these "events" as well as just after the orgasm finished

+ regained possibility to act via ZaZ Animations (in "player control" and then regain all possiibilities or something like that)  and spoke to him during vibrations, between vibrations and orgasm, during orgasm, just after orgasm, while standing up again, just before the message "your piercings and plugs all cease to vibrate", while this is showing up, just after it showed up, while this message faded, and tried again when i got the possibility to talk to him back normally too - HE NEVER REALISES the plus IS full...

am i supposed to have the quest done with this or did i forget something?

and how can i skip the quest? what is its ID and what stages does it have? (for "setobjectivecopleted" command)

and when will someone PLEASE! make a fix for this, or at least a possibility to abadon the quest from my questbook?

The   "In addition to the plug(s) within you)  begin to vibrate !" is a general message but there is a quest specific one too. It says the plug is charged and you are about to orgasm or something like this, I barely had enough time to read, and no time to act because Sergius just left the room. I tried it several times now but I cant reproduce the message, I just orgasm without a warning.

So I got rid of the belt and now looking for a way to remove/complete the quest via console.

SOLUTION:

setstage zaddSGQuest 100

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/15/2017 at 8:56 AM, MrsBelch said:

I tried:

1. setstage zaddSGQuest 20

2. Speak with Sergius.

quest ends, bit chastiiy belt is unremovable.

This helped. I just used the AIM mod to search for "Chastity Key". Two of them appeared, I took both of them, and then was able to unlock the belt. NEVER doing this crappy quest again! :smiley:  The one with Urag is annoying enough..

Archived