Need Help On Devious Devices: Sergius Chasitity Belt Quest

I think I might have messed up the exposure, rate, etc setting; even with the default rate, the belt loses arousal everyday and when i do manage to get the arousal to 100, Sergius tells me that it's not fully charged!

Is his quest either broken or a underlying lesson in futility?

Hahaha, i just want to get the thing off of me! :lol:

I think I might have messed up the exposure, rate, etc setting; even with the default rate, the belt loses arousal everyday and when i do manage to get the arousal to 100, Sergius tells me that it's not fully charged!

Is his quest either broken or a underlying lesson in futility?

Hahaha, i just want to get the thing off of me! :lol:

You'll need to keep your arousal at exactly 100, any lower and the gem won't charge. And it also won't charge while sleeping/waiting.

type "odd" in console and get the items with "player.additem XXXXXXX 1" (XXXXXXX is the odd item id) then use the items

Wrong quest ;)

You'll need to keep your arousal at exactly 100, any lower and the gem won't charge. And it also won't charge while sleeping/waiting.

Keep it charged at 100?xblink.png.pagespeed.ic.jZ-_dA-Dno.png   You mean, I have to be in constant orgasms (assuming 100 is the orgasm phase) until it's charged up?!?xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.pngxohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.pngxohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.png   I hope the reward for the quest is worthwhile then!  My inner thighs are going to be soooo sore! :lol:

Well, arousal at 100 is mainly a stat of sorts. it's not really state of orgasm, but at 100 arousal, certain mods in the sexlab arsenal will trigger. In a nut shell, it should be thought of in a similar way to your health or stamina bar, only you can' t see it until it updates you in screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Not hijacking this hread or anything, as this is also related to the Sergious Chastity quest.

How long do your charactars arousal need to be at 100, and does it need to be constantly at 100 for the Gem to charge fully up?

Been wearing the belt for ages and the plug, and can't find any info about how far it has been charges, is there a consol command to check the progress?

Hmmm, finally made it! Gem charged up and deliveres, seems like you just get a few "plug shifts" messages and then after a very short time it starts to vibrate and gives you an orgasm. So you need to time when to talk to Sergious! Should at least be a few minutes to talk to Sergious and possible a better notification like "You feel the soulgem inside you starts to tingle and vibrate, you sence the vibration getting stronger for each minute". Or something like that. Then you have at least a warning and a few mins to talk to Sergious. ;)

• 2 months later...

just to ask. where is sergious?

he is in winterhold college, unlike zed he is a normal npc in which is in the game database, so you can just do player.moveto 1c23f and you will be near his vicinity. 

But what I want to know is what do I do to start the quest lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmm, finally made it! Gem charged up and deliveres, seems like you just get a few "plug shifts" messages and then after a very short time it starts to vibrate and gives you an orgasm. So you need to time when to talk to Sergious! Should at least be a few minutes to talk to Sergious and possible a better notification like "You feel the soulgem inside you starts to tingle and vibrate, you sence the vibration getting stronger for each minute". Or something like that. Then you have at least a warning and a few mins to talk to Sergious. ;)

How do you even go to those plug shifts messages @_@ I have been trying to complete this all day :/

get arousel to 100, stay naked it will go faster, and set arousel to where it charges really fast in its MCM. just puppy dog next to sergious what ever forgot how to spell his name.

when the thing finally vibrates, you have just a moment or two to click him, if you miss you will hit the floor, and have and orgasm, its over then until next time.

it is a very flutrating quest. I know.. so  stay close and when it starts to go off, click him. it is a most troubling quest. I wish you luck.

Any help please. I set time scale to 9000 and nothing happens, it jiust keeps telling me the plug is arousing me and how do you check arousel levels. Better yet Can i just command this quest off its really annoying when Im in dungeons and my char randly stops to finger themselves and it takes up an extra slot. and I am naked also. I set the multiplayer max in MCM for devious devices

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, this is such bullshit. I've never gotten the vibration messages anywhere near Sergius, not even while he's fucking Faralda. But when I'm half and hour away, fighting bandits and draugur, I get it every fucking battle. Screw his quest, he doesn't have a reward good enough for the bullshit I'm putting up with, so how do I cheat it off me, and quickly?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my patience ended that quest. al someone know how can I cancel the quest or remove the chastity belt? In attempts to try to cancel it I entered the MCM and deactivated the quest Sergius Pervert, and walked by the college of wizards and ended up saving the game, loaded the game again and now I can not get the belt and the mission crashed. There is no more dialogue with Sergius even though I reactivated the quest. (Note: my saves are too far back to them)

my patience ended that quest. al someone know how can I cancel the quest or remove the chastity belt? In attempts to try to cancel it I entered the MCM and deactivated the quest Sergius Pervert, and walked by the college of wizards and ended up saving the game, loaded the game again and now I can not get the belt and the mission crashed. There is no more dialogue with Sergius even though I reactivated the quest. (Note: my saves are too far back to them)

console

player.unequipall

then go to mod config for devious devices and change the difficulty to be very easy. then pick the lock. you may also want to deactive the quest

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, it's easy.

Set:

Sexlab Arousal

- DECAY RATE to zero (0).

- PUPET MASTER / Exhibitionist - Check

Stay NAKED in a populated area. For a kickoff, have Interesting NPC's + Inconsequential NPC's + Hydra slavegirls intalled. Lots of eyes, everywhere.

Let it orgasm. Don't worry about it. Do some Whiterun city quests for example, smithing, sword to Aventus, Companion start, etc things inside whiterun, exposed to many eyes. After orgasming anywhere, let arousal rise to about 50-60, go to College (alternatively go on foot after orgasming), take the College quests, the ones you do inside the college, like Cleaning the Magic Sources (no idea how it's really called), adventure to the Middens, in the meantime cast Muffle, Magelight or whatever spammable spells. Go to the Arcanaeum, if you have the above mods installed it will be quick. Do not wait, do not sleep, just hang around talking to NPC's. Arousal will rise. Now, save often. As it was said you don't have much time, you'll need to time it, but it's doable.

I've been trying to do this for four hrs. now this damn missions is difficult I talk to him when the plug starts vibrating but he still doesn't count it as being charged should I count the pulses the thing gives off before I hit the ground the first time so I know how many there are for the next time around? Any suggestions would be welcomed. Second question can you be In the same room as he is in when they vibrate and turn in that way or do you need to be in another sub area than run to him when it begins to vibrate to turn in?

I've been trying to do this for four hrs. now this damn missions is difficult I talk to him when the plug starts vibrating but he still doesn't count it as being charged should I count the pulses the thing gives off before I hit the ground the first time so I know how many there are for the next time around? Any suggestions would be welcomed. Second question can you be In the same room as he is in when they vibrate and turn in that way or do you need to be in another sub area than run to him when it begins to vibrate to turn in?

I remember managing to do it by following him around and skipping ahead by 1 hour every so often, making sure to stay on his tail. That way I was right beside him. Remember that you can stay in conversation with him to prevent him from walking too far away (the dialog might not show up if you don't exit and talk to him again though).

I've tried everything and he still says not charged as the plugs begin to vibrate and  I talk to him is their a specific moment I need to activate the conversation when they begin to vibrate or do I just need to look for something else?

Edit: NVM lol just as I posted this question I finished it I needed to wait and as soon as I got the message of the plugs beginning to vibrate I intiated the conversation with him and he accepted. TY for the suggestions everyone

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived