SexLab Stats Manipulator

8 hours ago, Fredfish said:

If you Export Presets you can then Import them when you start a new game. It just saves you from setting every parameter every tiime you start a new game.

It's similar to FISS (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265)

Thanks for answering! Just another question, can I import the settings from an  already existing characther to this same characther? Because my major problem is that I accidentaly reseted my setting and stats on this characther and only realized it hours later, but I do have a save where the stats are intact. 

5 hours ago, Fredfish said:

Whichever playthrough was last exported will be the settings that get imported. So if you load the save where the stats are correct then export that saves settings, you can then load your latest save and import them to that playthrough

Hmm, good to know. I managed to export/import the using the sexlab menu, but it only works for the settings, not the stats. I tought that with this mod's import/export option I could export the stats too, but I don't know if the buttons aren't working or if I just can't export the stats. I click on them and really nothing happens, not even the notifications that the sexlab mcm menu shows. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2014 at 10:39 PM, ojanen said:

View File

Description

This is the mod to manipulate Sex Diary of SexLab MCM menu contents.

Target is same SexLab MCM menu Target actor.

Requires

Sexlab Framework

Installation

Put SexLabStatsManipulator.esp and SexLabStatsManipulator.bsa in /Skyrim/Data/

Credits

Ashal for SexLabFramework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework 1.57
  • Special Edition Compatible

Can you add valvues of minus??

• 4 months later...
On 5/15/2014 at 3:39 PM, ojanen said:

View File

Description

This is the mod to manipulate Sex Diary of SexLab MCM menu contents.

Target is same SexLab MCM menu Target actor.

Requires

Sexlab Framework

Installation

Put SexLabStatsManipulator.esp and SexLabStatsManipulator.bsa in /Skyrim/Data/

Credits

Ashal for SexLabFramework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework 1.57
  • Special Edition Compatible

Can we expect a conversion to SkyrimSE ? Thanks (tried to run the 1.02a directly, my game won't load at all)

On 12/13/2018 at 4:44 AM, Benmc20 said:

Can we expect a conversion to SkyrimSE ? Thanks (tried to run the 1.02a directly, my game won't load at all)

The function of getting Stats of Sexlab itself has changed since we first made it, but it seems to be a problem if we just convert to SE.
I will try, but I have some other things to do and I have to wait for a while.

13 hours ago, ojanen said:

The function of getting Stats of Sexlab itself has changed since we first made it, but it seems to be a problem if we just convert to SE.
I will try, but I have some other things to do and I have to wait for a while.

Don't worry, take your time ?. No need to hurry yourself.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I don't know what ojanen meant by having trouble converting this to SE. I ran it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and Newrim's CK and boom! Works fine.

Any chance you can upload your conversion?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As someone using the SE version of this mod, I was a little disappointed that you can't manually edit the purity into negative numbers. I have a SexLab mod installed where the different options are determined by Sexual Purity and I downloaded this mod in hopes of being able to lower it quickly. It seems, though, that that's not possible. This leaves me with no other choice but to repeatedly use the SexLab Defeat mod to continuously assault one of my followers until my Purity is low enough.

Note: Checking the stats using this mod has it show a negative number (-170 to be precise), but upon trying to edit it, it goes to a minimum of 0. Is there a way to force it past this or not? I've been stuck at Neutral for a while now, and raping the same follower over and over gets boring pretty quickly.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the SE version. It works as expected.

Any easy way (for digital morons like me) to edit/increase the cap for "body counts"?

I ask as some chars do exceed 1000 "bodies" in very long completionist runs.

For some reason NOT related to SexLab my current char lost her stats entirely which will really upset Vex. Vittoria and Betrid her primary lovers.

Edited by Will55