Why did you come here, and why did you stay?

Got here indirectly through a google search. All I have is FO3 and until recently had never even heard of a Mod.

Of course, I still haven't found what I'm looking for here Mod wise but I keep coming back because of the atmosphere of the place.

It's a good place. Sometimes fun, sometimes serious. Things like the Rant thread are great. I've vented there a couple times. The corrupt-a-wish thread is just plain fun.

There's always something interesting happening somewhere on the boards.....oh yeah, and there's bOObies.:D Yeah, I'm mature.:P

Things set in motion when I set out to explore race and fashion mods behind the Nexus' usual offerings. Hence, I started delving into MBP and its derivatives: here was people who was experimenting with new ideas and concepts! Getting to know and appreciate the effort put into projects such as Lovers was an easy step after that.

Speaking of Nexus, you can still find helpful people and the work of bright, brilliant minds there (just think of Grumpf and Han), and this is probably the reason why some of us still hang there from time to time. But seeing how the ego-throwing and pettiness have been on the rise during the last few years makes me sad, really.

I also visit other communities, but the focus there always seems to be locked onto specific projects or authors.

Back on track, I came to know about the place and the translation efforts of Ashal, Donkey, Galgat, Nightwynd and others through Hongfire, while perusing threads about MBP. Never regretted it since: it's an open, pleasant community where everybody is treated fairly.

Keep up the good work, guys and gals.

Well I came here from google! I was searching for adult mods for Fallout, and ended up here.

The reason I stayed? Well it's quite simple, I found some like minded people to further develop a mod so we now use loverslab to expand workgirl community project. The way loverslab is set up to easily upload and download files makes it a very good site to run it from.

Also people here seem to come with great feedback and helpful hints on how to do things, which to be honest is very helpful since this is the first time I am trying to develop anything resembling a mod...

Keep up the good work! =)

Well one night while I was broadcasting gameplay of Oblivion via xfire, a friend of mine who regularly hops in to watch mentioned something about this mod and out of curiosity I had to check it out. Googled it and wound up here. Stayed because I like the atmosphere of the forum =)

1 Lovers with PK

2 I could not possibly download if i was not a member(not that i knew that at the time...was one of the first number of members here think before they hit 100)

3 wolflore deciding not to allow lovers pk anymore on their new site

4 hf only has 1 thread with oblivion related stuff and it gets rather messy in there...well there is just more overall oblivion this and that threads here...oh and that page is no longer updated with relevant data

Well, I came here from the old wolflore site which I had stumbled across occasionally but never created an account till I saw jenova try to upload LoversPK to TesNexus (which failed obviously) and then found out he moved it there. Just followed the mod since, and just lurked for the most part. (Never had problems with the mod and never had anything I felt was insightful to say.)

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for some DM armor I think (possibly Lady Elegance) and I ran into the "What Mod is This" thread which had a link for it. Then I started looking through that thread and it was a goldmine. I was pretty much sold on this site after that. Then I started to notice that everyone was pretty nice and very helpful so I joined. Glad I did, this is by far the best modding forum I have ever been on.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't remember how I stumbled on this site, it was way back in April but I never registered, I just stalked the "What mod is this?" every day finding little treasures here and there.

Mayhap I googled the name of an armor from shy and ended up here, which is most probably the case.

Why did I come here? Because I was curious about what had happened to WorkGirl_tryout since the last update on Nexus was back in January (was it Jan? Sometime about then, or December) so I googled to see what, if anything, I could find.

Well, bugger me sideways if I didn't find a much more recent version mentioned here...

As for why I stay? You think I'd leave this place??

Why did I come here? Because I was curious about what had happened to WorkGirl_tryout since the last update on Nexus was back in January (was it Jan? Sometime about then' date=' or December) so I googled to see what, if anything, I could find.

Well, bugger me sideways if I didn't find a much more recent version mentioned here...

As for why I stay? You think I'd leave this place??

[/quote']

Basically exactly the same for me xD

I think i was looking for some random armor which I got the name of in some random forum somewhere. Which after a while on Google linked me here. Found what i was looking for and then found some other things registered kept digging and dl'ing for hours. Finally went WTH might as well try and actually get involved..for once. Been fun ever since.

Yup first forum/site i ever didn't just lurk on.

I found this place because when I was finished with FO:NV i wanted to do some modding.

It started out slow. Some weapons. A new race/or hair.

Than I wanted to use a nude mod. Again that started out slow just some boobs and ass. Than a simple sex mod. Than more complex sex mods. Than the one I was looking at said this site was working on some better stuff.

So here I am I have so many nude mods and sex mods that I cant even play the main story without being side tracked by something. Like an NPC getting raped in some bushes off the side of the road im running or something.

And i love it all. Being a pervert is truly awesome.