Why did you come here, and why did you stay?

I discovered sexlivion a while back but could never get it to work (I was a terrible mod installer back then, I used to think that I could just stick any mod into OBMM and it would work and if nothing showed up, then the mod was broken). I then found out about GPS (the mod) and it was my first working sex mod. It was banned from tesnexus and I looked on the forums to see why, a user said that it contained rape and used stuff from friends and lovers. I searched "lovers" on thenexusforums.com and found a thread that asked where one could find loversRaperS. I decided to search for it online and I finally came across the old wolflore site. I'm slapping myself on the face to this day because I remember stumbling across the old woflore site several times on my search and I just completely ignored it, thinking that it wasn't going to help me XD. I stay here because of the great, helpful, mature and open community, and of course for some of the greatest mods for this game.

I just want to say thanks to all of the contributers, modders, translators, mods, and Ashal for all of the hard work you guys do for us here. I would have sold my copy of Oblivion long ago were it not for what you guys do!

Found my way here looking for a way to make my Oblivion experience as "Interesting" as my Fallout:NV experience. This site has done that x100,000,000!!!

I never knew such great complexity and fun could be had in a video game. I was once addicted to "Asheron's Call" for 3 years. I think I finally found a close-to-suitable replacement.

The community here is so awesome because it's honest and there's no pretense or "I'm better than you" type crap. We all know what we like and no one is ashamed to admit it. It's truly being amongst your kind...and thats why I'm staying.

=]

Dm

This is my first post.

I had recently returned to Oblivion after a 5 year hiatus, I found this site 2 weeks ago while searching for a oblivion sex mod, similar to L&L for Morrowind. This is where I first found about the LoversPK mods. Also I was looking for an Oblivion forum with mature players, a place where we can speak openly about adult orientated mods. I use to hang out on the old AGM forums and Enmesharra's forums, under the handle Talyn82. I recognize some of the other members on this board, such as Galgat.  I've continued to browse the forums (mostly as a lurker) due to the wealth of information on Japanese mods, such as LoversPK, Xeo and MBP.  Mods I would have otherwise never known about.

Take Care!

I've been following the xlovers mods ever since they were first published on the Hongfire thread, and when I heard that lovers.eeveelab was created, I decided to come and check it out. Boy was I happy to find this site.  ;D

I was browsing /v/ on 4chan one day, and an Oblivion general poppd so i figured i'd lurk that thread for awhile, and then someone posts some rather interesting pictures ( To which i said, " Hello, what is THIS?" ) and posted a link to here.

And so here I am. The reason I've stuck is that it's a good laid back community, and a good resource of all those underground mods, and the folks here are just helpful. I'll probably be working on my own mod come Friday of this week ( June 4 ) either with Fallout:NV or with Oblivion, but hopefully with NV, as it is naturally geared better to what im gonna make.

I was browsing /v/ on 4chan one day' date=' and an Oblivion general poppd so i figured i'd lurk that thread for awhile, and then someone posts some rather interesting pictures ( To which i said, \" Hello, what is THIS?\" ) and posted a link to here.

And so here I am. The reason I've stuck is that it's a good laid back community, and a good resource of all those underground mods, and the folks here are just helpful. I'll probably be working on my own mod come Friday of this week ( June 4 ) either with Fallout:NV or with Oblivion, but hopefully with NV, as it is naturally geared better to what im gonna make.

[/quote']

Any spoilers as to what you're gonna make? Would love to hear it.

(Holy carp! (not a spelling error, just image-google it) I just realized I derailed my own thread... :o  Well, that's a first for me.)

I was browsing /v/ on 4chan one day' date=' and an Oblivion general poppd so i figured i'd lurk that thread for awhile, and then someone posts some rather interesting pictures ( To which i said, \" Hello, what is THIS?\" ) and posted a link to here.

[/quote']

Any spoilers as to what you're gonna make? Would love to hear it.

(Holy carp! (not a spelling error, just image-google it) I just realized I derailed my own thread... :o  Well, that's a first for me.)

I've already made a thread about it in the Oblivion section called The ultimate oblivion mod.

Although having tried Fallout3 and New Vegas, their engines are geared better to what i plan on making, that's  basically amedium/large new land that sort of revolves around Lovers/Sexus type content. Essentially it'll be a big 3d Run or Rape game ( kinda like the Flash games like Demon Girl etc ) with elements of survival, like crafting your own gear and foraging for supplies, building shelters and stuff. Of course transferring this idea to NV, i've been working on re writing the story/questline as to how the game initiates the transfer to the new land. Was thinking maybe some crazy doctor is trying to develop a new drug, and you volunteer to test it after gathering needed supplies, and upon testing you go into a coma, and the events in that new land afterwards is up to your interpertation. Maybe you died from an OD and are in some sort of Hell, or are dreaming, who knows. But that's my thoughts so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoted Sexlivion on thenexus.

Then, a very big thread on Hong fire explaned a lot about xlovers and directed me to Wolflore.

Then it was banned and thanks again to Ashal, this board came up.

It is for me the most relevant board about Japanese mods for oblivion, with understandable text (i might know about 5 kanji at the best...).

And as the time passes, new modders with great ideas share their work to make an endless experience  with oblivion. I have nothing to wish more about this game, so thank you again for this board, and sorry to be a useless leacher :-[

sorry for derailing this a bit but the word leacher just knots my shorts. MrPanda' date=' your not a leacher, leacher is a term used by (GOD COMPLEX) sites such as -thenexus- and has no place here. afaik no one here uploads mods just for modders. and you won't find a more laidback or friendlier community then here. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

[/quote']

That's the feeling i get and thanks for this. Very polite exchanges and real informations. I left a lot of board cause to lack of that aspect (even those I created my self ages ago...)

I left a lot of board cause to lack of that aspect (even those I created my self ages ago...)

Its sad to say but most forums for Oblivion have been long over run by the pat me on the back, kiss my ass and tell me how fucking great I am club.

Even though they make up the smallest minority of the community, its that crowd that has wrecked damn near every other oblivion forums.

Go anywhere and try to get real help, ask "what mod is this?" at Nexus and 50 people will spit some asinine dribble out of there mouth and pray that it happens to be true.

Its becoming just as bad at Bethesda Forums too, any voice of knowledge left there is drowned out by an overwhelming amount of idiocy.

So its pretty awesome IMO to be here

I'm new to gaming. Bought Fallout 3 a few months ago. Discovered the nexus. Discovered the adult mods. Wanted more. Started googling. Found this very cool site. It's great to know there are intelligent, open-minded people out there.  Thanks to all that made this possible.

I was a lurker on Hongfire for about 4 years, never felt comfortable posting anything

(though it is not because its a bad community).  :-[

I saw when xlovers for Oblivion thread was first made and followed that community thread

till I made it to here.

I love this community and hope it continues to grow with mature level headed people.

• 2 weeks later...

I had already known about lovers from the old wolflore site but I was a lurker there... never posted much just went looked over threads and got some mods.  I stopped playing games altogether for a bit and when I came back wolflore had re-invented itself and it was not really what I was looking for.  I followed a few links on google looking for armors and found this forum.  I browsed the threads and took the mods I liked but wasn't going to post anything here as I am a very beginner level modder at best.  I then came across a few threads where to my surprise skilled modders were actually giving pointers and advice to other modders?!?  WTF!  Thats is like unheard of anymore.  So, I started posting a few questions  and learning.  I have mostly been making mashup armors and clothing lately but plan on making a full custom clothing / armor set soon.  The community here is the best I have come across on a forum in years.  You all deserve pats on the back for that imo.

This is my first post.

I use to hang out on the old AGM forumsabout.

Adult Game Mods is greatly missed' date=' but this forums becoming a pretty damn good and long over due replacement.

[/quote']

Ah, fun times :D

It's been a long and fun road for me. AGM -> Enmesharra's Refuge -> old Wolflore -> GVZ -> FP -> Hongfire ->new Wolflore -> and here I am :)

As for why I'm staying..... I like it here, lol :P And it's the best place to keep updated with the Lovers mod

Why am I here?

I am here for the Lovers with PK mods. They are works of art even if you don't agree with the content (for instance, bestiality isn't my thing but I respect the hard work put into Lovers Creatures and Lovers Bitch).

Why am I staying?

This site is the only english site that has the balls to keep these sorts of mods up. Used to be Wolflore, but when they moved they forgot to take their original purpose with them (and I bailed shortly after) which left all y'all heir apparent.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking for the hairstyles that cannot be linked on nexusforum and i found this!

I am still here because I can find a lot of things that otherwise I wouldn't know where and how to look for xD

Oh, and to learn better english maybe xD

I found this site by accident while browsing something unrelated. I used to play Oblivion extensively but I never tried any of the adult mods, but I've thought about reinstalling it just for the mods I've found here. I've stayed here because I am currently playing Fallout New Vegas and there's some great projects making progress there now.

I've always had a strange fascination with games dealing with sexuality, especially if there's dialogue and story and context in them rather than just aesthetics. I played A Dance with Rogues in Neverwinter Nights and other mods like it in my room at night in middle school and high school.

I've always been embarrassed about liking things like that, and getting off to video games but to me it's like interactive erotic fiction. I think I would die of shame if my boyfriend ever found out about it though. He is very straight-laced and doesn't share any of the more risque things I'm interested in. It's nice to see a community of others who enjoy the same types of things and work together effectively to provide outlets for those interests.

tl;dr: I feel better to find a group of people as perverted as I am :P

was browsing for adult mods for fo3 and fo nv an oblivion you know was determining what had mot of the good tings an i will install it.well oblivion won hands down once i found this site still plying it moving to new Vegas though and what made me stay was the welcome tat his site gets to people coming here and there no stupid comment you would get asking anywhere else like you ask "do you know any nude mods for so an so game" no1 says a dumb comment like why do you want that you some kind of perv...i like it here cuz u ask a question an you get a answer w/o hoping for an answer w/o some1 saying something you don't already know XD....

Just showed up. First post here.

I've been modding my FO3 for a while and recently saw an update for "Sexus" that contained super mutants, it's not working in my game so I googled it and found my way here. I'm not sure about what all this forum contains but I am very hopeful at this point.

I stumbled upon this site while i was looking for the xlovers mod to read more info about it, so i lurked in the darkness of what the community was about. But i came to love it which made me start modding again. Love the perverted modding wizards, boobs and ass flinging with the mods so this has become my modding home.

found a link on hongfire. came and found out that there are actually ppl still here (thought oblivion was dead). then i realized that there are good modders STILL working on oblivion, reason enough for me to find the damn disk again and play it. for better or worse, i think i've racked up more playtime in the last few months than i did my whole year i owned it.

just don't ask me why i stayed. i'm knowen to do odd and eccentric things.