Chinese Follower Pack

Kageryu

Good Lord, there are a lot of Chinese characters in the xml files for this fomod haha

The moduleconfig.xml is enormous... If anybody wants to help me by starting at the other end of this document and translating, that would be appreciated.

Otherwise, this is probably going to take me a week or so.

Ok, being somewhat new to modding, even though I've learned quite a bit in the last year thanks to LL and the Nexus, I've got some questions...

Why do some of these followers have no mesh or texture folders in their archives?

In this latest archive I downloaded, Cheryl, Drusilia, Gustav and Mimi are all missing mesh and texture folders. They have a bsa, a bsl and an esp.

Are these archives that contain the meshes and textures that the esp will use to create the characters in the game?

Ok, being somewhat new to modding, even though I've learned quite a bit in the last year thanks to LL and the Nexus, I've got some questions...

Why do some of these followers have no mesh or texture folders in their archives?

In this latest archive I downloaded, Cheryl, Drusilia, Gustav and Mimi are all missing mesh and texture folders. They have a bsa, a bsl and an esp.

Are these archives that contain the meshes and textures that the esp will use to create the characters in the game?

Usually the .BSA file has everything that is needed archived within it , meshes , textures , scripts , sounds , etc. If you use a bsa unpacker you'll be able to extract the contents and see the folder structure. I hope that helps !

Here's a link to the BSA unpacker I've used before :-)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804?

Some additional thoughts on these 3DM followers...

After looking at Gustav's esp in the CK, I discovered that there are two characters that have been created here. One is Gustav, obviously. The other is a female named Rachel. Oddly enough, she hasn't been placed anywhere in the game so I have no idea what she looks like.

Installing Gustav also apparently adds CME (Character Maker Extender) to your load order, so I hope I haven't hosed my RaceMenu by adding him.

As mentioned earlier, the Mimi esp actually adds two characters to the game. Two hot female elves, Leila and Camille, who look exactly the same except one is blonde and the other brunette. Both can be found in Dragonsreach. Both are Destruction mages, one specializes in Flame spells, the other specializes in Frost spells.

I just installed Antinua this morning. Her esp appears to be translated in English already. However, after looking at her esp in TES5edit, it doesn't look like she's actually been placed anywhere in the game, which is odd. I'm going to try and summon her by console but I'm sure that will fail.

There are two followers, Xiunv and Natasha, that require the HDT High Heels system to work.

I use HDT for my skeleton but I've never installed the HDT High Heels system. I've been concerned that it would affect the rest of the boots in the game somehow. Is this accurate or does it have no impact at all if you are not using the right boots on a character?

Also... a mod like this smashes lore. It just seems ludicrous to me that any woman in Skyrim would be running around in heels trying to swing a sword.

Just installed the HDT High Heels system this morning and tried out Xiunv, which is apparently a follower pack. I found three lovely ladies in the Temple Of Divines in Solitude. They are all combat rangers.

I'll have to look at the esp because I think their names need to be translated.

Looking at the esp now in the CK and it looks like Xiunv adds 5 followers...? And some of them appear to be duplicates of followers already included in that recent archive.

There is Dominic, Natasha, Angela, Drusilia and Alexia.

Dominic must be a mistake because it's assigned to a girl haha

They are all using the housecarl AI packages.

• 2 weeks later...

from looking at the extracted bsa seems to have both followers in the pack from the pictures in the of the 3dmgame site,

i am gonna assume based on the shoddy english google translation they whiterun in the drunken huntsmen,

they have 4k textures. so cation is advised.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone post the full requirements for these followers? I tried using Google Translate, but didn't understand most of it, so don't know what exactly I need to install. I apologise for my inexperience...

EDIT: I had forgotten to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. It works now.

• 2 weeks later...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4481516-1-1.html cant seem to be able to download this...wuold appreciate a DL link if any1 can get it

anybody get a download link for this yet? :(

Here you go

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQemO1c

Password:  xzqa

And can you or anyone help me get the mod from this website:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4332594-1-1.html

I can't see a download link also the guy who uploaded this mod has the best mods

Archived