Chinese Follower Pack

Kageryu

Deborah - Chinese esp I think, her name and silver blood inn are just boxes :P

http://www.ankteam.com/thread-1572-1-1.html

Translated what I found using Tes5Edit. English.

Also a note, you have a choice of body textures to use that are packed in the compressed folder. Use Bing or Google translator to see what each folder has. There is moderately oily, and two versions of sweaty skin textures. If you didn't know then, now you do.

And thanks for sharing =)

Deborah by buchen.esp

Translated what I found using Tes5Edit. English.

Also a note, you have a choice of body textures to use that are packed in the compressed folder. Use Bing or Google translator to see what each folder has. There is moderately oily, and two versions of sweaty skin textures. If you didn't know then, now you do.

And thanks for sharing =)

No, thank YOU for doing this! :D

I'm beginning to think I've downloaded an installer for some automated software that is supposed to facilitate the download of this file from this host. It's a 10MB file.

Sounds like spyware to me. Does anyone have a direct link to download this fomod pack without having to use this automated butler software?

I'm beginning to think I've downloaded an installer for some automated software that is supposed to facilitate the download of this file from this host. It's a 10MB file.

Sounds like spyware to me. Does anyone have a direct link to download this fomod pack without having to use this automated butler software?

yeah wrong file the pack is 500mb~

i'll re-upload the file on a different file host.

Thanks again! I've got the file. The archive blew up to 1.5GB after everything was extracted haha

Should take me a few days to get everything translated. I have a feeling there may be some duplication with what has been shared here already.

Surprisingly, Cheryl is still missing a Meshes folder in this archive as well. She has a bsa, a bsl, two different esps and textures.

Archived