''The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater'' - Frank Zappa

sex without love is like soup without salt

-old croatian proverb

• 2 weeks later...

Mebbe a bit cliché, but I'm fond of: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

'The most beautiful people to be around are the ones with open-minds. The ones who will tell you that sorrow is just as wonderful as bliss and that at any moment, you can be whoever you want to be and love whoever and whatever you want to love~ whether it is religion or the same sex or drinking or pain. I sit at bars and I linger in coffee shops just to find these kind of people. Without knowing it, they are slowly changing the world.' Bukowski

Here are my two favourite quotes from history!

"A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing. If not, some German son-of-a-bitch will sneak up behind him and beat him to death with a sock full of shit."  - George S. Patton

"Hitler is a dancing dervish" - Henning von Tresckow