View File

Description
This mod is to stop the fight against the actors during sex.
You can do a certain amount of configuration at MCM.
Please wait patiently and without saving the meantime, because it initialized first when installed.

MCM Settings
Activate only for Player
Stop combat against only for player during sex.

Activate only if Rape
Stop combat during sex if rape.
Does nothing if the following option is not checked.

Activate if actor is Victim
Stop combat against rape victim.

Activate if actor is Aggressor
Stop combat against rape aggressor.

Requires
Sexlab Framework

Installation
Put SexLabStopCombat.esp and SexLabStopCombat.bsa in /Skyrim/Data/

Credits
Ashal for SexLabFramework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/12/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks for the mod. First, after initialization of the mod and being informed that all is done, I got no menu in MCM, not even after 8 Skyrim hours. Second, my first attackers were Death hounds in Riverwood during the sex with horse, but the mod didn't respond to the attacking. She was saved by that big fellow.

post-179217-0-08072100-1399953086_thumb.jpg

??? So what exactly is this?? just prevent PC from getting killed by other some kind of bandits during sex?

That's about right.

Thanks for the mod. First, after initialization of the mod and being informed that all is done, I got no menu in MCM, not even after 8 Skyrim hours. Second, my first attackers were Death hounds in Riverwood during the sex with horse, but the mod didn't respond to the attacking. She was saved by that big fellow.

attachicon.gifScreenShot144.jpg

This does nothing until check Enable with MCM menu.
That 's what I think should have Enable from the initial to think now.

To display the MCM menu, please try to close or repeatedly open the MCM menu or repeatedly save and load.
It has been New game, also on middle the game displayed in my environment.

That 's what I think should have Enable from the initial to think now.

I agree. There are lots of mods running and setting them up can be confusing. The presets should be set up using the minimum or expected behavior for the mod already. Then if someone needs to make changes or disable or do something else with a mod then can go in and change settings to suit their needs.

OK, since English is not my native language I have a problem to understand the tweaking in MCM menu. The word "only" makes me confused. When said: "work only on...", and there is a list of possibilities, does it mean that only one option is suggested to use, or I can check all listed?

OK, since English is not my native language I have a problem to understand the tweaking in MCM menu. The word "only" makes me confused. When said: "work only on...", and there is a list of possibilities, does it mean that only one option is suggested to use, or I can check all listed?

I believe it means that it will work only on the ones selected so most likely you will want to check them all.

Reviewed the text, but was rewritten as "Only" that you say was so incomprehensible. 
I am also not well understood English, in fact.

there it maybe a version without Dragonborn and Hearthfire?

I tried to make.

Thanks for correcting the MCM lines. Sorry, but have to say that the mod doesn't work with animals attack. This time, I did all according to "the book". Initialization was complete, mod placed itself in MCM menu, I enabled all listed. When my char had a sex with one of the wolfs from the pack, other 2 and cybercat attack her constantly. This also happened Black Fall with 3 dragurs.

Thanks for correcting the MCM lines. Sorry, but have to say that the mod doesn't work with animals attack. This time, I did all according to "the book". Initialization was complete, mod placed itself in MCM menu, I enabled all listed. When my char had a sex with one of the wolfs from the pack, other 2 and cybercat attack her constantly. This also happened Black Fall with 3 dragurs.

Does it was rape? 

It will only work in animation sent to be raped SexLab If you have check options all.

Well, I'm using Mazuky's Sexanimal mod in which you can have a sex with creatures without being a victim. I think that he set sex animations as consensual sex sine SL's journa doesn't reported as "being victim".

That will not be treated as rape in SexLab. 
Uncheck "only rape" and try again. 

Rape in the processing of SexLab since it is recognized so when script send an actor as a rape victim, it's not relevant circumstances leading to sex or have been forced or was consensual. 
Although there may be a story that is hard to understand.

I have problems with the enable of the different options in the menu mcm. I use the Dawnguard esp.

DLC optional files had completely buggy. 
Sorry to trouble you, but, please download and install the new esp after you uninstall.
To save the game after disabling the esp. Install and enable the new esp then.
  • 3 weeks later...

Will this mod prevent falmer from attacking you when the Chaurus are impregnating you in the Estrus Chaurus mod?

I took off because it came to crash at the start of the game After updating the Estrus at one time or another. 
I don't know that I'm not using Estrus since then. 
But, I think or not than do not work probably. Because Estrus is not SexLab.