View File

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO THE NEXUS! THANK YOU

This is a modified version of Calientes Female Body Bustier Version

The file has been modified by Ledo4ek who added TBBP to the body. Give all credit to him, not me! Also credit to Thunderiaz for originally requesting this body be converted to TBBP. This body is compatible with HDT and requires a TBBP skeleton.

UPDATE: I have released a high definition version of the same body. Each mesh is now 2700 KBs as apposed to 500. Consequently body shape is much sharper. Full credit to Skyrimkillmod for creating this high def version, all credit is to go to him, not I.

I also need to apologize as I didn't put where to put the files. Most people will know this but some may not so all you need to do is place the files into Data -> Meshes -> Actors -> Character -> Character Assets

v2.0 has the file structure updated already so if you are confused just download it, and drop it into your data folder and it should work.

I very highly recommend ECE (Only use the main file! Do not use ECE! You only need Character Making Extender.esp) and Racemenu for this body as you may need to adjust the breast curve to what you like. My sample image is set at .80 I believe default is 1. You can also adjust the size of the breasts and or ass with it.

5th image is a comparison GIF, first picture is old mesh, colored picture is new mesh.

Please note that the picture uploaded are with body set at 100% weight, you can make them smaller like any other body mod if this size does not suit your tastes. If you want them BIGGER than what I have in the picture (which is what I do normally ;) ) you need to scale them with ECE and Race Menu.

:blink:

While I do like big boobs, I do think these are just insanely massive !

Is there a mod where your female character can't run because if she does her boobs hit her head and she gets knocked out ? :lol:

Anyway, thanks for sharing !  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. Could anyone to share/modify Calientes Female Body Bustier Version with belly support and less huge breasts? I cant find anywhere such a good version of this body and my 3d modeling skills are equal zero:(

Hahahah this is hilarious! Thanks. What mod do you make your character glossy like that?

No mods required. I set the Gloss to 1000 in nifskope and tweaked my ENB to have high specular settings, consequently EVERYTHING is more shiny, I can live with this, many cannot.

Fellow CBBE XL Bust lover here. Glad to see someone else is using it. Any chance I could see the clothing support you have?

Honestly most clothing I have I just pasted the body overtop of other clothes. There is clipping galore on most of them but I am ok with that. However Skyrimkillmod has released two clothing mods for this body. They can be found in his thread here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31085-takeing-armor-body-conversion-requests/ I may upload them myself later when permission is given.

Hello. Could anyone to share/modify Calientes Female Body Bustier Version with belly support and less huge breasts? I cant find anywhere such a good version of this body and my 3d modeling skills are equal zero:(

It might be worth trying out Ledo4eks Manga CBBE or ADEC body (I prefer CBBE) body. Thread is here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/ Body has full belly support, breasts are smaller (though they are still plenty big).

Keep in mind that the pictures I released for XL body are 100% body weight, if you lower this they will be smaller.

• 3 months later...

The HD version you just drag into your data folder and say yes if it asks to replace. If it doesn't work you did something wrong. You will know it is working cause this bodys default size is HUGE, it's pretty much exactly what I have in the preview pictures here.

Alright I got it to work. But there are two slight issues I was wondering if there was a fix too. 1. Every time I load I got to change the breast curve down as they are deformed upon every load. Is there a way to hotkey or something? (I use the racemenu mod) and 2. Skyrim seems to be taking a longer time to load now than it did before. Nothing else has changed, but I don't see why it would slow the loading down some..?

With a body like that there is only one thing that can possibly happen in Skyrim... you get knocked down and a horse uses each of your nipples as a cocksleeve and a giant pounds your backside.  ....yes nipples that big deserve to be cocksleeves. Oh hell I bet you could be a dragon's wet nurse with those. 

With a body like that there is only one thing that can possibly happen in Skyrim... you get knocked down and a horse uses each of your nipples as a cocksleeve and a giant pounds your backside.  ....yes nipples that big deserve to be cocksleeves. Oh hell I bet you could be a dragon's wet nurse with those. 

Well now you're just turning me on :P

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...