[Idea] Humanized Monster's - Monstergirl's...

b00marrows

• 1 month later...

Here are some models for various monsters.

- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37413/? -

Not sure if any of these meet your criteria though.

Either someone elce linked that or i saw it and stupidly forgot to link it.. anyway nice link!

Just wanted to say this is "still a thing" and I am still looking at this as a possible project, more links and information are always welcome

(BUMP)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was wondering what is the intention of this mod? is it to make monster girls compatible with the female skeleton and behaviours so they function as females in SLF animations and HDT physics? or is it just to add humanoid looking female monsters? 

The intention was to replace monsters with monstergirl's, quite simple.

Replace the "monsters" with almost human creature's that act like the monsters still.

The simplest example is a semi-naked woman with bunny ears on hopping about a field.

With this in place HDT and sex become option's along with other stuff.

But as I have no skill and nothing seems to have sprouted from this it's kinda dead right now.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering what is the intention of this mod? is it to make monster girls compatible with the female skeleton and behaviours so they function as females in SLF animations and HDT physics? or is it just to add humanoid looking female monsters? 

The intention was to replace monsters with monstergirl's, quite simple.

Replace the "monsters" with almost human creature's that act like the monsters still.

The simplest example is a semi-naked woman with bunny ears on hopping about a field.

With this in place HDT and sex become option's along with other stuff.

But as I have no skill and nothing seems to have sprouted from this it's kinda dead right now

there is a mod called female enemy moster mod where they are now girls but still monsters if you can give animations for them or maybe so dialogue if possible

• 1 month later...

Interesting, how about an angel race?

there are already :lol:

(snip)

*coughs*

like now I can not understand *two times cough* ;)

edit: I understand it but *three times cough* you play with it this texture on, there are already. :lol:  :D

I don't remember your native language or I would try to do a translation, of this :

" For an Angels and Devils mod please look for Shaydow's Celestials here on www.loverslab.com. That is all. "

*cough*

:P

Interesting, how about an angel race?

there are already :lol:

(snip)

*coughs*

like now I can not understand *two times cough* ;)

edit: I understand it but *three times cough* you play with it this texture on, there are already. :lol:  :D

I don't remember your native language or I would try to do a translation, of this :

" For an Angels and Devils mod please look for Shaydow's Celestials here on www.loverslab.com. That is all. "

*cough*

:P

yes I know this thread (page).

Shaydow's Celestials *update* 05/15/14

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11208-shaydows-celestials-update-051514/

Now glances I at all no longer through, what has this all got to do with me? :o

edit: my mother tongue is German. :)

* cough *

Archived