[Idea] Humanized Monster's - Monstergirl's...

b00marrows

Progress reports coming soon...

To start out i am going to be gathering links/mods together to tray and cover as much as i can.

Three things to keep in mind:

1. I am no modder so don't expect a miracle.

2. I think of myself as more of a scavenger. Dissecting and manipulating mods to function how i want.

3. If i consider what i have seen/found so far, this "idea" is too much fantasy for even skyrim... (i got a little lump in my throat after admiting that...much sad face :( )

Original post:

Not 100% sure how to start this topic but ill go all out.

Monster_Girl_Demotivator_by_Nekomimi1337

The idea:

I want a mod that changes "most" things in skyrim into monster girl's. to define the idea would be "human like with minor monster features".

The main idea is to allow for sex with monsters without having to make new animations.

A good example of this is a "bunny girl" female body + bunny ears + bunny tail ~MAYBE some fur on the skin.

These "monstergirls" will act like normal "monsters", hopping around like a bunny.... but can be raped and/or rape you.

A "custom race" treatment where they get a new file path for moddabe features. so if someone wants to change the body any of them are using they can.

Heres a list of what i think could be done:

Wherewolves:

Shaydows werewolf overhall! its the mod that sparked the whole idea, it replaces the wherewolf transformation witha  female body complete with furry gloves, boots tail and ears to keep the look right..

xpost-116859-0-85806300-1399812747.png.p

Dragon Girl:

Im not sure how hard it would be but they should all be changed to human size (keeping majour dragons like allduin the same to keep the game together)

Monster-Girl-Quest-General205.jpeg

Spriggan.

Probably one of the easyest to do, maybe force them to wear the spriggan armour mod.

12101-1-1330978695.jpg

Maybe Trykz's race mod :

post-26143-0-78080300-1374789471.jpg

Or maybe a COMBO!

Whisp mother:

Shouldn't be too tough... I think there's some models already done... just the skeleton and enabling them for sex? (pic from yoo)

51560-2-1393692816.jpg

Hagraven:

I'm not sure how "compatible" this would be to this... maybe full new model will be needed?

a_1a0069914e1a5_800.jpg

Bunny girl:

You know those useless/pointless things that dart around the map with a broken hop animation.... yeah... a full new model skeleton and animations.

Cow:

Cow girls (the non-western ones) voluptuous with small horns and a cow bell and tail. maybe a corset with cow print on it. foudn this pic... is it already a thing?

cow_girls_9_by_skygaggedrim-d6lzmal.jpg

Also i found this: (pic by Trykz)

Cowgirl01.jpg

Fox:

Yes foxes! fox tail and ears and maybe some furry skin

The MaTera race mod:

23170-1-1383942610.png

Wolf:

a reason for the to drop those rings...

MaTera again:

23170-1-1355680357.png

Shaydow's mod has some nice wolf ear's and tail. might use those instead?

Goat or deer?:

Trykz's races:

post-26143-0-71965200-1374790140.jpg

Daedra?:

Trykz's races:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Spider's:

Theres a project going on here on LL but im thinking more human, with maybe some soft of back mounted spider legs... hmm...

Ice Atronac

Ice queen esque look, light blue skin white hair and some ice bits like a crown maybe some large ice fist/gauntlets.. some armour to make u for the size change... i could see that working!

Fire Atronac

Probably another easy one, she's sexy already! not sure how the base animation would act of you just changed the body/skeleton....

Undead:

Yeah... im a bit of a necro fan.... hehe

Dwemmer????:

Trykz's races:

DwemFataleMain.jpg

More human (maybe a little too human?):

post-26143-0-18622500-1393175599.jpg

This will be allot of work but it will be worth it!

Updating.....

I've been waiting for a mod like this for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time... But it seems no one is interested in doing it

There is already a Spriggan queen race, werewolf, atronach, demoness, cow, faun, slime girl, dragon girl, and i'm pretty sure i saw a Chaurus girl somewhere...

Almost everything we need is already there, all that is left to do is create the monsters and add them to the leveled list..

If no one does it, i'll probably end updoing it myself when i have the time...

I've been waiting for a mod like this for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time... But it seems no one is interested in doing it

There is already a Spriggan queen race, werewolf, atronach, demoness, cow, faun, slime girl, dragon girl, and i'm pretty sure i saw a Chaurus girl somewhere...

Almost everything we need is already there, all that is left to do is create the monsters and add them to the leveled list..

If no one does it, i'll probably end updoing it myself when i have the time...

That's been my look on the subject since skyrims release day. i see tid bits slowly appearing here and there and I just want to see it all harmonized! and than enabled for sex!

I really want this to happen!

I have VERRY little experience with modding tho...

it existed for oblivion

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/?p=457121

and i think i am able to do someting similar, but i'm not sure how to make THEM rape you...

The problem is that i don't have the time to do it right now

I thinking rape would be more of a wolf/dragon/werewolf thing...

There's some sexlab mods that enable player rape, may be they could be used?

I found some good link's for fox and wolf.

yeah i think we can use them somehow

I'm finding lots of sorces. the main gold mine seems to be Trykz And there  Custom races LOVE IT!

Now if i could only get some sort of "base" or file/folder "skeleton" i could use to get everything together...

EDIT:

I'm trying to think of how LL "flags" people for sex... maybe its done with how skyrim "flaggs" people? what's it called... factions?

For one : Yes all of these are completely doable, but you have to rig new body / armor types like I did with my werewolf / vampire lord overhaul. Some of them depending may need to be linked to a different behavior.

Some of these are even done by other mods, though you not be aware. HR's Sweet Skyrim for example has HagRavens / Draugr / Skeletons / ETC as normal female humanoids, and I also have a mod I downloaded a long time ago that changes Falmer as well into a type of Elin Race type thing.

Your idea IS doable, but a hell of a lot of work ( and I already have enough on my plate so don't ask me to do it! ). 

Your first steps should be to :

A)  Extract the Vanilla Skyrim BSA's that hold the assets of what you want to replace so you can see the file structure.

B ) Learn the CK and how to change the file structure / add to it.

C)  Study something like my werewolf replacer esp in the CK and understand how I turned a beast into a humanoid.

Now, I will come right out and say please don't send me a million PM's a day asking me " how to ", you need to learn most of these things on your own, HOWEVER, I admit, SOME of this stuff can be tricky ( like the replacement of behaviors and how to know what does what, as well as animations if different animations are used [ and most likely will be if it is a pure BeastRace ] ) and if you have any questions about how I did that I will be happy to help you in regards to advice. Know that animation replacing is actually the most time consuming of making something like your asking.

Good Luck!

EDIT P.S : Please don't ask me how to set things up for Rape / Sex stuff. I'm actually not into that, and have no desire to try. Don't get me wrong, I am a FIRM believer in " to each their own " so I think no less of anyone, it is just something I have no desire to ever do. Thanks for understanding!

For one : Yes all of these are completely doable, but you have to rig new body / armor types like I did with my werewolf / vampire lord overhaul. Some of them depending may need to be linked to a different behavior.

Some of these are even done by other mods, though you not be aware. HR's Sweet Skyrim for example has HagRavens / Draugr / Skeletons / ETC as normal female humanoids, and I also have a mod I downloaded a long time ago that changes Falmer as well into a type of Elin Race type thing.

Your idea IS doable, but a hell of a lot of work ( and I already have enough on my plate so don't ask me to do it! ). 

A)  Extract the Vanilla Skyrim BSA's that hold the assets of what you want to replace so you can see the file structure.

C)  Study something like my werewolf replacer esp in the CK and understand how I turned a beast into a humanoid.

Now, I will come right out and say please don't send me a million PM's a day asking me " how to ", you need to learn most of these things on your own, HOWEVER, I admit, SOME of this stuff can be tricky ( like the replacement of behaviors and how to know what does what, as well as animations if different animations are used [ and most likely will be if it is a pure BeastRace ] ) and if you have any questions about how I did that I will be happy to help you in regards to advice. Know that animation replacing is actually the most time consuming of making something like your asking.

Good Luck!

EDIT P.S : Please don't ask me how to set things up for Rape / Sex stuff. I'm actually not into that, and have no desire to try. Don't get me wrong, I am a FIRM believer in " to each their own " so I think no less of anyone, it is just something I have no desire to ever do. Thanks for understanding!

Thank's very much for that, very helpful!

This "sweet skyrim" could be usefull ill look into it thanks!

I'm hoping to make them all "replaceable" like your mods, so i will definitely study your work more. I might send you 1 or 2 pm's for you to study maybe a esp if that is ok?

Good Luck!

Thank's very much for that, very helpful!

This "sweet skyrim" could be usefull ill look into it thanks!

I'm hoping to make them all "replaceable" like your mods, so i will definitely study your work more. I might send you 1 or 2 pm's for you to study maybe a esp if that is ok?

Again, the hardest part of all of what your asking is, in order of difficulty :

A ) Figuring out the behavior files that need to be replaced ( needs to be replaced for anything considered a " BeastRace " by Skyrim, AKA anything not already using the default behaviors your character and all humanoid NPCS use ).

B ) Then figuring out what Animations for the new replacer need to be replaced. Lets say for example you have a normal wolf. Ok it uses Wolf behavior and animations, so we replace the behavior with a humanoid one. Now that this is done we need to replace EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION THE WOLF USES. SO Wolf attack animation needs to be replaced with a humanoid attack animation.

C ) The easiest after all this is actually deciding what you want the new wolf humanoid to look like. This is how you found my werewolf replacer so easy to use. Now it just comes down to replacing what the body structure and armor(s) that the new behavior uses that you WANT them to be.

*EDIT* sometimes these animations have special flags associated with them. That is to say, like my werewolf replacer, the animation itself says " no we need this flag to work with this behavior ". This is not something I know how to do. I don't make, or do animations. I only know file structure. HOWEVER, there are people that do do this, such as Groovetama, who help fix the flags for my Vampire Lord Overhaul and add the flags needed for melee. Your better off asking them how they did it then me.

Huzzah, looking forward to it!

As for dragons, I would recommend looking at this picture as it's pretty much what I have in mind for humanoid dragons

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-566?do=findComment&comment=774884

yep exactly. maybe with some "armour" no coverup maybe just some boots or sholderpads.. we will see, dragons are at the bottom of the priority list due to how much they will need to change ALSO im not 100% sure it will be possible.

I really like monster girls, but I don't think we will get anything beyond slapping out of place looking ears/tails/horns on a base human female body. The amount of work that would have to go into crafting new parts of the bodies, completely new skin textures, meshes etc... and to make it look GOOD would be a huge amount of work.

At least for an immersion fag like me, as funny as that sounds wanting monster girls in skyrim. I don't think we will ever get proper monster girls even though games like MGQ brought it to the "mainstream".

One thing occurs to me, though. Do they really need to REPLACE the original monsters? Could one who was inclined to do this simply (for lack of a better word, the task is far from simple) create new creatures using female shapes as a base, and then add the creatures to leveled lists? Like Sanguine's Debauchery+ added Spriggan hosts who are just women covered by parasitic Spriggan armor, and they can spawn in place of normal Spriggans.

Advantage being you wouldn't need to concern yourself with replacing all the behaviors and animations, you could simply create all new enemies and ambience creatures.

And I don't know if it's a good idea, but if they went the leveled list route, couldn't they also change them so that the vanilla creatures don't spawn at all or spawn much more rarely?

Of course, even if this is a valid workaround, certain special enemies would be much more complicated to do even with this method. Like if one were to make a Gargoyle Girl she'd need scripts to start her off in a crouching pose and emulate the Dawnguard gargoyle's ambush attack, and creatures that normally perform idles would need human equivalents to not look boring - like Tiger Girls and Bear Girls (Bear Grylls?) would need some sort of relaxed idle to take the place of their napping animations.

The armors are easy (well, not easy, but I've done wolves and dragons, and there's a workable sharkgirl somewhere) - relatively. The hard part is everything else: scripting, animations (custom everything), etc.

Random stuff I'm working on: some released, some unreleased, some unreleasable. As a rule, I like sharp things; I don't like things that look like armor.

post-22710-0-41846500-1399873676_thumb.jpg

post-22710-0-49382300-1399873717_thumb.jpg

post-22710-0-62395200-1360863999_thumb.jpg

post-22710-0-27424000-1399873841_thumb.jpg

post-22710-0-29126400-1399873934_thumb.jpg

I can't find that "Sweet Skyrim" mod you're talking about, do you have a link or something ?

yeah this "sweet skyrim" could be a huge push forward...

Not really, the ones I mentioned, such as HagRaven, are already using normal humanoid behavior, so it is as simple as just changing body / head and armor. So skeletons, dragur etc, those already use the same behaviors and animations that you use yourself, and changing them is simple enough. Changing say a Dragon however, ya, not so easy. Doable, but a shit ton of work.

I can't find that "Sweet Skyrim" mod you're talking about, do you have a link or something ?

I don't have a link offhand no, it is on 3DMGame.com . . . .  somewhere.....

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be called "Sweet Skyrim", at least not in English. Google can't find anything called that.

Alas, I can't read any of this gobbledygook. Shoulda paid more attention in my Chinese classes...

I have just been through 112 pages of mods on 3dmgame.com... nothing yet.

My current plan is to get together resources and to find mods that are already done like the one mentoned by Shaydow. i don't want to be repeating already finished work....

After that i will probably dissect skyrims files, find something simple like the rabbit and play around with that for a while.

just found this:

24913-2-1385475076.png

Im wondering how they act, maybe they could be used as a base for the DragonGirl's?

This is my first topic, but who cares

well, humanoid-type monster its not soo difficult :D  the real problem is join

two types and make work (like spider project)

I'm learning to use 3d max 2012 one week ago and have much things

who i don't know how use, but i built one insectgirl and was very good! :cool:

the ice-atronarch is a user on nexus, Mingau or somenthing

jackga also a female dragon-priest ;)

That's it! see you :cool:

post-95594-0-47894000-1399922979_thumb.jpg

post-95594-0-79739100-1399923156_thumb.jpg

post-95594-0-14757900-1399923912_thumb.jpg

Threw this together morning when I got home from work:

post-26143-0-89576300-1399928443_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-82189100-1399928451_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-94869700-1399928459_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-31951700-1399928472_thumb.jpg

Used the Animated Dragon Wings mod as a dependency, and made hand and feet parts from the armor in the CK.

Very early yet, so no idea if I'll be able to acquire permissions for the assets.

Trykz

Archived