Guess This Location.

I know your kind, always sneaking about.

Location is a bit generic for me, but I will guess the Labyrinthian, before meeting the only second indoors dragon in Skyrim?  

SNEAK!!!

Nope, but not that far away, you're in the right area (I've added another shot from a different angle in case that helps)

Nope, didn't help.  Sure looks familiar, but I can't place it.  I would have guessed the same as Inte.

Nope definitely not Bleakfalls Barrow.

Inte has been closest so far it's a bit south and west of Labyrinthian with Ghosts

Location is a bit generic for me, but I will guess the Labyrinthian, before meeting the only second indoors dragon in Skyrim?  

SNEAK!!!

Nope, but not that far away, you're in the right area (I've added another shot from a different angle in case that helps)

Nope, didn't help.  Sure looks familiar, but I can't place it.  I would have guessed the same as Inte.

Inte has been closest so far it's a bit south of Labyrinthian

Dustman's Cairn?

And where is the other "indoor" dragon?

As for the location, no idea. Not enough unique things,  like buckets. 

It's somewhere dark, almost black, but you cannot reach the dragon unless you are Dovakiin. ;)

Very clever clues there Inte, you should be a poet. :)

I have met your "indoor" bronze dragon and after it killed a centurion, a giant and all the falmers it found, it came after me and I had to run away and hide. :)

Very cool easter eggnog there. :D

It's somewhere dark, almost black, but you cannot reach the dragon unless you are Dovakiin. ;)

I have met your "indoor" bronze dragon and after it killed a centurion, a giant and all the falmers it found, it came after me and I had to run away and hide. :)

" . . . it came after me and I had to run away and hide."  :rolleyes:  :lol: :lol: :lol: Class.

Sorry, see ninja edit above

That's the place I'm thinking of, I think. You have to get two or three potion things and fill a bowl and sit in a chair?

Doesn't sound like it. There's a wordwall there and a trap in the floor to avoid (or not if you want to clear the whole place). I just checked a walkthrough in case I'd missed something but there was no mention of chairs and bowls to fill

Sorry, see ninja edit above

That's the place I'm thinking of, I think. You have to get two or three potion things and fill a bowl and sit in a chair?

Doesn't sound like it. There's a wordwall there and a trap in the floor to avoid (or not if you want to clear the whole place). I just checked a walkthrough in case I'd missed something but there was no mention of chairs and bowls to fill

It's the other place then. The one with the elf nutter and the cages for the prisoners which he experiments on. No idea of the name of the place.

SNEAK!!!

Inte has been closest so far it's a bit south and west of Labyrinthian with Ghosts

Right, Rannveig's Fast then? ^_^ 

Aw, you found it. Very good. ^_^ 

SNEAK!!!

Right, Rannveig's Fast then? ^_^

Yay, well done Inte (and pretty close Grey Cloud)

I'm out of buckets so you win one of Brenuin's socks (LOL it could have been much worse, might have been Olava's ...) :P:)

Umm... :huh:

Road which runs along the bank of lake Ilinalta at the point you pass a big pointy rock. If you turned to your right, (from the view point), there is a little island with a campsite on it, (and a broken oblivion gate in my game). Nothing much happens there apart from the road before is usually swarming with woolufs and there is usually an encounter just past it to the right which involves things or stuff.

Anyway an easy one.

Where_This.png

Is that Andurs and the Whiterun temple of the dead? I don't have bloodstains on my carpet there.... but then I haven't seen him kneeling at the altar either.

Yep. (You need to watch him - he's up to no good and no mistake.)

I completely missed the spoiler tag in your post. :s

The road out of Falkreath heading towards Falkreath Watchtower?

Tell the guy that when it comes to seeing how high you can piss up a wall, jumping is not allowed.

Correct.

He is not jumping. ^_^

Road which runs along the bank of lake Ilinalta at the point you pass a big pointy rock. If you turned to your right, (from the view point), there is a little island with a campsite on it, (and a broken oblivion gate in my game). Nothing much happens there apart from the road before is usually swarming with woolufs and there is usually an encounter just past it to the right which involves things or stuff.

Anyway an easy one.

Where_This.png

Also correct.