um when you try to change the erin race to female the game crashes to the desktop.

Well, you are not giving too much information to work with in order to help you but for now check if you have the correct mode and skeleton for that race.

Whatever Elin race mode you have downloaded, read the instructions and requirements. For last, make sure to have the RaceCompatibility.esm file on the data folder together with its script files.

Game crashes following Bethesda splash. Running update 10 (which may be the problem). I've tried it with just the Elin races installed and active, and I've tried it with just about everything active in sequence.

The trouble maker appears to be ElinRace.esm, which is what I want to work.

Thanks in advanced for any assistance provided.

Hey new poster, well I really like the Tera Human F L04 armor and was wondering if anyone would be willing to create or knows of a CBBE Bodyslide compatible version or preferably a CBBE Slim variant? Also just to put it out there I would like to see it BBP ready though I know that is hard work so I won't be put out if noone is willing to do it.

Hey everyone. A couple months back I posted in this thread asking for the LL community's blessing to take these CBBE meshes and convert them to UNP for all the UNP users out there.

A lot of times passed and I have finally released my UNP TERA collection on the Nexus (since for those of you who don't know - TERA contents are okay on that site now)

This collection will feature all the TERA armors known for Skyrim - converted to full UNP body (that means no cutting corners and meshes - underneath those cloths and armors is the full body) - quality tested in game.

The current build of the mod at the time of this post is 15 armors (6 heavy, 8 light, 1 robe). More will come with updates.

What differ my mod from the one posted here are:

1. All armors have new mesh and texture folders - so all the armor retextures will have to be put into the right folders for them to take effects in my mod. This also mean you can use both mods at the same time

2. There is only ONE version of each armor. No retextures or topless versions of the same mesh.

3. Armor ratings and smithing recipes are unique and well balanced (at least to the best of my ability). Some armors are on the weaker end of the spectrum (leather, hide levels) while some are meant for end-game characters (ebony, dragonscales)

4. All armors are now given proper names (they are mostly made up by me and are in no way the correct name used for these same armor models in TERA Online. So for those TERA purists, don't kill me if I get the name of your favorite armor wrong, because frankly I have no idea which is which and I'm not going to spend my time to find out.

So I've kept you guys reading long enough. Here's the link to the download, preview pics are on the site. Thank you you guys for the original CBBE mesh, without them these would take a 10 times as long to do.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25846/

Cheer, and enjoy the mod. I made this purely as a hobby and for non-profit purposes. I gain nothing from this beside the satisfaction that I was able to contribute to the modding community in some ways. If some of you are unhappy that your mesh is used by me, then just ask and I'll take it out, but I really hope that the LL community is more lenient and understanding than that.

Check out my other mods too if you're a UNP user. You won't be dissapointed.

Reply to: Asianboy

Thank you for your hard work bringing the Tera armors to Skyrim! We certainly need more modders like you in here. Every time I look at those Japanese Skyrim players screenshots with their Tera armors, I am quite sad knowing that those armors will never make it here. But you prove me wrong, and for that, I am glad.

:D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25846/

Cheer' date=' and enjoy the mod. I made this purely as a hobby and for non-profit purposes. I gain nothing from this beside the satisfaction that I was able to contribute to the modding community in some ways. If some of you are unhappy that your mesh is used by me, then just ask and I'll take it out, but I really hope that the LL community is more lenient and understanding than that.

Check out my other mods too if you're a UNP user. You won't be dissapointed.

[/quote']

Awesome :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone -- I had a RL request for a non-BBP CBBE Curvy version of the Tera HighElf F H18 armor' date=' So I took a couple hours and put it together. I thought I'd share it back here in case anyone is interested.

I started from LuxurySky's no replacer variation, so make sure you install that version before this as the download doesn't include textures or other important files (Such as gloves and boots)

This version works with the full compliment of bodyslide options (cbbe slim through SSH), but does not use BBP. I also only adjusted the body portion of the armor. To install, just copy the contents to your skyrim/data folder. By default that only installs CBBE curvy. For other sizes, you must have BodySlide installed (available in the adult mods download area).

And the download:

[/quote']

No thigh slider? :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About the Elin voice replacer, for some reason the elin voices aren't coming up for my player when I use the CBBE mod and custom CBBE elin add-on (well I think that's the problem anyway). The visual Elin mod and the CBBE add-on work fine, it's just the voices that aren't coming through. Is there anything that might be wrong with maybe incompatible mods or voice files that don't apply to the custom elin CBBE add-on? I tried fixing it on my own but I don't quite get how the voice replacer works. Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's not as fun when my Elin's mute.

@asianboy345

Cool, great work. Now asking will these work with the Elin bodies or will I get a freeze/ctd when using them?

Should ask now before I break my game trying it myself.

Update: Annnnd it works. If it looks funny I can't tell yet, but if it won't break from just picking a fairly random one, its good enough for me.