RE: Tera Mod Collection

@Shedidwhat: Try this one' date=' I got both the towel and the collar transparent with it.

Thanks for including my retextures, Dscythegeo, and thanks again for providing the originals.

[/quote']

very nice

any chance you can remove the collar on the HumanL13 ?

So I installed all of the tera swords and the two daedric replacers and they are amazing! I looked at my new daedric greatsword and it was easily my fav. Sad thing is, I dont use 2h weps so I trade it to lydia and it reverts to the vanilla daedric mesh and texture. Very disappointing. Any ideas how to fix this?

Was looking on Skyrim Image Uploader v0.71β and sow this: ELINR10 http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/25/2584.jpg

hm.. interesting gonna have to look around....

Is it ok with you if I also add the Terra Hair pack to my hairs download thread? I can either link to it or re-upload it to my 4shared. Whichever you want.

its shared by prozac00 at first and to all of us so no problem u can put it in your thread also. you wan to link back to my thread or not' date=' take my mediafire link or u upload ur own to 4share is up to you (^_^). my goal here is to make finding of these mods more easy.

heard about your area getting hit by tornados, hope your area will have speedy recovery. do take care.

Hey, is there a way to have the Elin voice replacer work for other races? I could only hear it on imperial females.

i haven't tested this myself but i'll check it out later.

EDIT:: Elin voice replacer by me (made folder for female khajiit/elf/orc/argonian & just copy and paste from 1.0 *haven't tested this*)

http://www.mediafire.com/?p54wj5lm97hpvm4

So I installed all of the tera swords and the two daedric replacers and they are amazing! I looked at my new daedric greatsword and it was easily my fav. Sad thing is' date=' I dont use 2h weps so I trade it to lydia and it reverts to the vanilla daedric mesh and texture. Very disappointing. Any ideas how to fix this?

[/quote']

hm.. interesting... i tot it would show the tera greatsword model as well on npcs, i'll check it to be sure.

EDIT::

go to data\meshes\weapon\daedric\

inside you see 1stpersondaedricgreatsword.nif

make a copy of 1stpersondaedricgreatsword.nif

rename copy to daedricgreatsword.nif

go back into game and u see lydia carry the same sword as u are.

i'll modify the rar files at the first page.

An issue with the non-mask castanic that I see is there are some black artifacts on parts of the armor, particularly on the mid back area and sides of waist. Seems they werent made properly transparent. Perhaps someone that knows how to work with transparency in dds files can fix it?

I love the armor, but I'm not really a big fan of the hair that comes with it. If it just had the horns alone it would be great. The hair causes a gap just around the upper back of ear that lets you see through head (I knew I was brainless, but daymn!).

I remember someone posted a picture of an alternate textured version of this armor a while back that had just horns as headgear. Would really like it like that.

the texture for the boots in Tera Castanic F H11 Non Mask is not showing up for me' date=' just the purple untextured image. everything else is working fine though and i can't figure out whats wrong, any ideas?

[/quote']

Seems to work fine for me.

Just a hunch, but it could be possible that the boots werent updated properly and are looking for the old mask version of the castanic armors boots. Try downloading the mask version and just add the textures folder from it to your game. If you already had the old mask version and its files are still in there then I have no idea whats wrong.

Thanks for the Elin voice replacer update! Works with other races now.

FYI there was a typo in the folder for Khajiit voices where it was "famalekhajiit" instead of "femalekhajiit"

argh wat the hell am i doing.... fixing it.... oh god wats happening to me... lol (%_%)

as for the castanic H11, could it be becoz its only for CBBE 2.1 slim as stated in the 3dmgame forum thread that is why the boots arent appearing? anybody have any idea?

i have the castanic mask version (ebony craw wizard) and this non mask version together. they dun share the same texture folder. so shouldnt be interfering with each other.

I think I'm right. Looking at the boots mesh files in nifscope, the texture paths are looking in the old mask version of castanic armor. The textures are compatable with eachother.

So either:

A: Download the mask version of castanic armor and add the textures folder from it to your skyrim data folder.

B: Go to your skyrim data folder and browse to "textures\armor\ken\ken_tara_craw_fixed\" and copy the 3 texture files with "Castanic_F_H11_Leg_..." in their file names. Then go back to "textures\armor\" and make a folder named "Castanic" and paste the 3 boot texture files into it.

Then just start up the game and see if the boots are textured properly.

I think I'm right. Looking at the boots mesh files in nifscope' date=' the texture paths are looking in the old mask version of castanic armor. The textures are compatable with eachother.

So either:

A: Download the mask version of castanic armor and add the textures folder from it to your skyrim data folder.

B: Go to your skyrim data folder and browse to "textures\armor\ken\ken_tara_craw_fixed\" and copy the 3 texture files with "Castanic_F_H11_Leg_..." in their file names. Then go back to "textures\armor\" and make a folder named "Castanic" and paste the 3 boot texture files into it.

Then just start up the game and see if the boots are textured properly.

[/quote']

thanks option B worked the boots are textured now