Is it possible to use both the heavy and light versions of the Elin armor at the same time? I can't carry around multiple sets of heavy armor with Smithing/Barter/Alchemy/Whatever enchants, but light armor might be more bearable.

Also the updated Elin voice files seem to no longer be available...?

Is it possible to use both the heavy and light versions of the Elin armor at the same time? I can't carry around multiple sets of heavy armor with Smithing/Barter/Alchemy/Whatever enchants' date=' but light armor might be more bearable.

Also the updated Elin voice files seem to no longer be available...?

[/quote']

i think u can try using the NMM version of the elin mod + since there's selection for heavy/light/cloth version of it. Or you dun wan the whole shebang, just take the esp file from the elin+ mod example you wan light version so take the ElinArmorLight.esp and paste it into ur data folder, remember to delete the Ebony Wizard Armor.esp. since both share the same path for meshes and textures.

elin voice replacer v1

http://www.mediafire.com/?oblyo0ouua5zb2b

Elin voice replacer by me

http://www.mediafire.com/?34562nh46jya5wa

both working for me here.

Hi' date=' just joined LL couple days ago. :)

Want to share some Elin stuffs I found at Taiwanese site with you guys.

Original thread: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=02526&snA=13150&tnum=1

c55b3146bf43a7674c10275341cabc92.JPG

3d450916f753a55790bdbff4320e7c27.JPG

They are both stand alone, enjoy it! :)

oh god hotfile... i cant download from there man.. somebody upload to other place

BTW forget to thx u for sharing.. will be adding to my list soon.

Just discovered this website, and I thought I'd take a look around. Next thing I know, I find this awesome thread, and I ended up making an account just to say thanks for your awesome work!

Quick question though- Is there a way to have 2 different file sets going at the same time? For example- I want to give Aela the High Elf Light armor set, while my character wears the Tera Heavy Armor getup. Is this possible?

Just discovered this website' date=' and I thought I'd take a look around. Next thing I know, I find this awesome thread, and I ended up making an account just to say thanks for your awesome work!

Quick question though- Is there a way to have 2 different file sets going at the same time? For example- I want to give Aela the High Elf Light armor set, while my character wears the Tera Heavy Armor getup. Is this possible?

[/quote']

Yes u can have both at the same time

Just discovered this website' date=' and I thought I'd take a look around. Next thing I know, I find this awesome thread, and I ended up making an account just to say thanks for your awesome work!

[/quote']

Ah, awesome! I'm relatively new to the whole modding thing, is there any chance you can point me out in the right direction? Extracting the files into Skyrim's Data folder just makes the mesh/texture files overwrite each other ):

[/quote']

Ah, awesome! I'm relatively new to the whole modding thing, is there any chance you can point me out in the right direction? Extracting the files into Skyrim's Data folder just makes the mesh/texture files overwrite each other ):

oh nono they wont overwrite don't worry. look at their folders u'll see:

Data\meshes\mods247\Helf16 = high elf light

Data\meshes\mods247\HelfH16 = high elf heavy

Data\textures\mods247\HEr16 =high elf light

Data\textures\mods247\teH.Av3 = High elf heavy

so dun worry

i have the first 2 armors on the left but the helmet is scary as hell tho, i wouldnt recommend it. anyway do check it out. and who keep making these elin stuffs, i wanna know this person lol (^_^). those helmet mask r awesome. But i'm very scared of the one i have...

more info::

the middle one looks like a L08 inverted vertically and added a chainmail skirt kinda thing instead of the tera render which is only the triangle frills

4th one looks like a retext H14

5th one looks like an R10 but the panties part looks smaller then tera renders

Hi' date=' just joined LL couple days ago. :)

Want to share some Elin stuffs I found at Taiwanese site with you guys.

Original thread: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=02526&snA=13150&tnum=1

c55b3146bf43a7674c10275341cabc92.JPG

3d450916f753a55790bdbff4320e7c27.JPG

(Mediafire)

They are both stand alone, enjoy it! :)

Update: Sorry for those who can't download, I've reuploaded & changed the download link now, hope it works for all of you. :)

Thank you for that. The robe design was my favorite armor! :D

The elin armor+... it dont work for me.

Well, im using NMM, i link the rar file to it and install, then check for the ESP if it is really there, ok.

But in-game, when i type "help elin 4" it doesnt even give me an ARMO or anything, no signs of elin values.

Tryed also with wrye, same thing.

No others ESP on nor the skyrim.ESP

The elin armor+... it dont work for me.

Well' date=' im using NMM, i link the rar file to it and install, then check for the ESP if it is really there, ok.

But in-game, when i type "help elin 4" it doesnt even give me an ARMO or anything, no signs of elin values.

Tryed also with wrye, same thing.

No others ESP on nor the skyrim.ESP

[/quote']

Oh well just to be sure i deleted Tera Elin H16 Elin Mod, the one with the wizard naming. which is the only one i use.

Using manual method i open elin+ mod rar file and i extracted only these to my data:

meshes folder

texture folder

Options\ESPs\ElinArmorClothes.esp

after that i run my game.

in there i type ** help elin 4 **

here you see::

25elinclothes.th.jpg

Its appears. for me i scroll up/down using *page up/page down* keys

So i proceed to wear them

51elinclothes2.th.jpg

again fine. so next i try heavy version. Exited the game.

go to data folder and delete ElinArmorClothes.esp

then go open the rar file again and throw::

Options\ESPs\ElinArmorHeavy.esp

into your data folder. As added fun just to be sure, i go add these as well::

Options\Textures\Armor\Set B

Options\Textures\Eyes\Spirited\Aqua

Options\Textures\Hair\Aqua

After that i run the game again. inside i type ** help elin 4 **

82elinheavy.th.jpg

Yup, still appears. Proceed to wear it.

39elinheavy2.th.jpg

ok no problems, and appears with my aqua hair and spirited aqua eyes.

Next i move one to light armor version. Exited the game.

Go to data folder and delete ElinArmorHeavy.esp

then go open the rar file again and throw::

Options\ESPs\ElinArmorLight.esp

into your data folder. As added fun again, i go add these as well::

Options\Textures\Armor\Set C

Options\Textures\Eyes\Spirited\Yellow

Options\Textures\Hair\Purple

After that i run the game again. inside i type ** help elin 4 **

65elinlight.th.jpg

again it appears ok. now to wear the armor.

41elinlight2.th.jpg

ok wonderful i have my yellow eyes and hair color from dead or alive ayane.

So i concluded that the rar file have no problems. You would have notice that i use only one ESP at all times.

anything regarding NMM/ wyre smash/ watever i dunno. I use manual work and still its ok for me. so i cannot provide help regarding the use of those tools.

hope this clears up and solve your problems. enjoy your day.