What Crazy And Odd Things Have You Seen In Your Travels Of Skyrim?

xenic

In one playthrough I was past the point in the Companions' questlines where Skjor gets killed by the Silver Hand. I happened to be out exploring around the area where all the hot springs and geisers are when I ran across three companions out hunting. And one of them was THE DEAD SKJOR! :o He even spoke to me. Then he just "slid" away still in his death pose with no clothes on and much of his body clipped into the ground. He also showed up at Jorvaskkr like that.

I just found that kind of creepy.

Dead Skjor crawing on his crotch, and face in my game.

1537994_633059240063190_2072615466_o_zps1601641_633059243396523_418217745_o_zps7

In one playthrough I was past the point in the Companions' questlines where Skjor gets killed by the Silver Hand. I happened to be out exploring around the area where all the hot springs and geisers are when I ran across three companions out hunting. And one of them was THE DEAD SKJOR! :o He even spoke to me. Then he just "slid" away still in his death pose with no clothes on and much of his body clipped into the ground. He also showed up at Jorvaskkr like that.

1537994_633059240063190_2072615466_o_zps1601641_633059243396523_418217745_o_zps7

Kinda' what I saw. But he stayed in his bent leg death pose with his legs in the dirt. What are the odds that two of us have seen this? How many more?

Kinda' what I saw. But he stayed in his bent leg death pose with his legs in the dirt. What are the odds that two of us have seen this? How many more?

Seeing that it's a Bethesda game, probably a lot lol. Most people probably just don't travel into the odd locations where most Companions spawn.

Or the picture below...

Events like these are one of the reasons why I have spent 1,571 hours in Skyrim so far. :) Thank you, game creators and every modder out there. :heart:

I have seen skeleton trigger animation once, but never been able to recreate the condition again! That is with Defeat right?

Or the picture below...

Events like these are one of the reasons why I have spent 1,571 hours in Skyrim so far. :) Thank you, game creators and every modder out there. :heart:

I have seen skeleton trigger animation once, but never been able to recreate the condition again! That is with Defeat right?

Yes. :)

This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids

attachicon.gif2013-01-07_00005.jpg

Holy boobies this is terrifying. 

I had this awesome glitch when I was around 200 hours into Skyrim (which means a long time ago), where every single giant I killed would fast travel with me, as in their bodies would appear at random around me, sometimes from the sky, sometimes under the floor before getting ejected into the air like the ground wants no more of this crap. I ran around the whole map once and killed every single giant on every single giant camp  then I fast traveled to Whiterun, and I'll just tell you this : it was glorious. 

This monstrosity happened when Xvision children didn't like another mod. I was trying to find something that would let me equip armor on kids. Somehow I got mini troll kids

Holy boobies this is terrifying. 

I had this awesome glitch when I was around 200 hours into Skyrim (which means a long time ago), where every single giant I killed would fast travel with me, as in their bodies would appear at random around me, sometimes from the sky, sometimes under the floor before getting ejected into the air like the ground wants no more of this crap. I ran around the whole map once and killed every single giant on every single giant camp  then I fast traveled to Whiterun, and I'll just tell you this : it was glorious. 

For some more glorious glitching, turn off AI detection ( tdetect ), then spawn 20 - 30 bandits near some giants. Do this around lvl 1. The bandits will spanwn as lvl 1 and get launched into the air when killed. Last time I tried this, the game couldn't handle the physics and for the next 20 minutes it rained bandits sporadically.  

Or the picture below...

She was totally......boned. (hears the "omg that was awful" moans beginning to grow)

Guest Ragna_Rok

no glitch, nothing broken... i also got no screens...

but, theres this place around the area between riften and the hot-springs, where theres a river running through the mountains, and on a very steep high area theres a tree that fell over the river flowing deep below. the huge tree can be used like a bridge, and on one side theres a bandit waiting for you.

what i love to do, is lure him onto the tree for some epic-fight. i always have to think of the movie "predator" ... the first one, where the indian guy challenges the alien on a place just like that.

later i found out that this was created on full purpose, its kinda an easter egg in the game, a reference to the movie.

watch out though, if you fall, you die... its pretty high :)

edit: i :heart: that place... and its also worth mentioning that the bandit respawns :blush:

Guest Omega1084

Holy shit!

Like I said in another thread, some weird gang attacked my wedding and completely destroyed it and made the wedding quest fail. Then lydia and everyone hated me and it glitched up, luckly it fixed its self. 

Also...No pics because im using a earlier save now but my horse likes to climb trees o.o

Like I said in another thread, some weird gang attacked my wedding and completely destroyed it and made the wedding quest fail. Then lydia and everyone hated me and it glitched up, luckly it fixed its self. 

Also...No pics because im using a earlier save now but my horse likes to climb trees o.o

HAHA nice. Sometimes, my horse like to ride IN the ground.

My weird experimence was with radiant quest. It was from greybeards to learn shout. I normal go on place and there was dead dragon near wall with word and i discover this place now so i dont kill him and even no enemy close o.o No clue what happen here , propably murder lol.

Archived