12 hours ago, Syntonic said:

The answer can be found in the error message.

E: SE = Special Edition.

Ach! Another mod I was looking at in the Skyrim SE downloads section linked to this mod as being required and I didn't even notice that it wasn't also SE compatible (which is why the warning confused me - how can an SE mod not be compatible with SE?). I feel dumb. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I play with the esp inactive so I don't know what, if anything, you would lose but I would deactivate the esp, play a bit and save. Reactivate and see how it's gone. Either that or change a setting or two in the MCM to make it reconfibulate.

(So much for yesterday's fun in Blackreach) :wink:

33 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I play with the esp inactive so I don't know what, if anything, you would lose but I would deactivate the esp, play a bit and save. Reactivate and see how it's gone. Either that or change a setting or two in the MCM to make it reconfibulate.

(So much for yesterday's fun in Blackreach) :wink:

yeha I guess blackreach was overkill ?

harcore test for estrus+, seems it gave up after my 2nd failed visit

I wonder what happend to that -37:-20 bandit blademaster :O

you play with deactivated estrus+ esp? Does that make sense?

or do you mean deactivated zzEstrus.esp? (I have that too always deactivated)

will try the MCM settings tactic

if that doesn't help than I guess I have to prepare for deinstall and reinstall after clean save

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

or do you mean deactivated zzEstrus.esp? (I have that too always deactivated)

Yes I do. That got me thinking. I have:

EstrusForSkyrimV160r1-33102-1-60r1

Estrus Chaurus V4.342

Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342-5

Estrus Trapped Eggs 1.0

I don't appear to have Estrus+ installed though I have it in my mods folder. Strange.

Edit: Now I'm totally confused.  Estrus+ is Estrus Chaurus V4.342 by Banemaster so I do have it installed.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:49 AM, WCSC said:

DOing that seems to have solved my issue, so far encountered a spider and the spit tentacles work

Thanks!

Can i ask what you did to get it to work?  The animations are registered but when the attack happens my character just stands there even though it says the animations are starting

1 hour ago, dan0477 said:

Can i ask what you did to get it to work?  The animations are registered but when the attack happens my character just stands there even though it says the animations are starting

> on a new game start => start SL first => start SL creature animations registration => save/reload => wait till estrus+ registers it's animations => only than register your SLAL packs via SLAL MCM

Like that you can be sure that estrus + is registered before you mess things up with too many SLAL packs

Also, one of the tentacle attacks (double) starts out well then I lost the main violating tentacle.  But if I play with the ZZestus on, the tentacle plays fine.  So for now I play with it activated

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

-snip-

Will this affect older saves when done in the new save? Or will I have to start a new character to use Estrus Chaurus?  Realized the problems with my statement.

I am having a bug where the character is "attacked" but instead they just sit there in the idle animation. This occurs when the only sexlab mods active are the framework, estrus chaurus, and SLAL.

On 3/25/2019 at 5:21 AM, Nslash999 said:

I am having a bug where the character is "attacked" but instead they just sit there in the idle animation. This occurs when the only sexlab mods active are the framework, estrus chaurus, and SLAL.

What does the MCM of EChaurus say? There is a debug that that checks everything is installed ok. The actual animations are in Estrus mod itself, though you don't need zzEstrus.esp active.

On 3/24/2019 at 3:37 PM, donttouchmethere said:

my estrus+ got stuck,

@Bane Master

estrus + got stuck after some pretty heavy tentacle action

maybe it happens if NPCs get infected and than shortly after that die they wont get removed from estrus+

what helped was to deinstall (register for deinstall, removing NPCs from SLIF) and reinstall estrus+

maybe we can have a Estrus+ infection reset button?

seems "prepare estrus+ for deinstallation" already works like that, it removes all infected NPCs

would that be possible without deinstalling estrus+ to get the same "cure" for stuck NPC pregnancies?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

What does the MCM of EChaurus say? There is a debug that that checks everything is installed ok. The actual animations are in Estrus mod itself, though you don't need zzEstrus.esp active.

I assume you mean the version check? Attached are a few menus that appear correct to me, but I figure double checking that these are correct is prudent. 

Spoiler

1.jpg.aafc84d2fad5bcf4cd33495a103e66c5.jpg2.jpg.a1e636aa70be49ff179f99390017055a.jpg3.jpg.27f1698ba803a43778922a1adb0cfa00.jpg4.png.c47b788974241a7e646406f829e31562.png

22 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

@Bane Master

estrus + got stuck after some pretty heavy tentacle action

maybe it happens if NPCs get infected and than shortly after that die they wont get removed from estrus+

what helped was to deinstall (register for deinstall, removing NPCs from SLIF) and reinstall estrus+

maybe we can have a Estrus+ infection reset button?

seems "prepare estrus+ for deinstallation" already works like that, it removes all infected NPCs

would that be possible without deinstalling estrus+ to get the same "cure" for stuck NPC pregnancies?

Should be possible - I'll try and find a moment to take a look.

I have a new question for anyone willing to help. How do I get custom armors to work with the pregnancy scaling? I have the sliders available in the racemenu morphs and using said slider affects the belly, but neither breasts, glutes, or the belly grow when in armor. If anyone could help it would be extremely appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Bane Master, thanks for keeping this mod alive! It's a great one. 

I do have one small issue, however. I just did a total reinstallation of Skrim LE and installed the latest versions of everything. EC works great, except that it won't let me check the Impregnation box. It's weird, because the Spider expansion will let me do it just fine. Thoughts?

On 4/5/2019 at 1:45 AM, Nslash999 said:

I have a new question for anyone willing to help. How do I get custom armors to work with the pregnancy scaling? I have the sliders available in the racemenu morphs and using said slider affects the belly, but neither breasts, glutes, or the belly grow when in armor. If anyone could help it would be extremely appreciated.

Seems like te armor does not have the needed bones...

1 hour ago, theuglyamerican said:

Bane Master, thanks for keeping this mod alive! It's a great one. 

I do have one small issue, however. I just did a total reinstallation of Skrim LE and installed the latest versions of everything. EC works great, except that it won't let me check the Impregnation box. It's weird, because the Spider expansion will let me do it just fine. Thoughts?

What does the version check info. in the MCM show - is everything ticked?

9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

What does the version check info. in the MCM show - is everything ticked?

XP32 is not ticked, and when I go to MO it tells me it's being overwritten by SOS. This is the first time I've ever used MO for Skyrim, so I'm at a loss about how to handle it. It tells me to resolve overwrites by "moving the files to an existing mod" but I'm reasonably certain I'd screw something up if I just started flinging files around like a drunken file-flinger.

2 minutes ago, theuglyamerican said:

XP32 is not ticked, and when I go to MO it tells me it's being overwritten by SOS. This is the first time I've ever used MO for Skyrim, so I'm at a loss about how to handle it. It tells me to resolve overwrites by "moving the files to an existing mod" but I'm reasonably certain I'd screw something up if I just started flinging files around like a drunken file-flinger.

If your skeleton is not registering within estrus then you either have the wrong version or it is being overwritten in your load order.

There are mods mostly standalone follower mods that come with there on skeleton , nodding rule the last file always wins. But xp32 skeleton lower in your loadorder.

26 minutes ago, theuglyamerican said:

In the left hand pane of mo, sort it by priority, with 0 being at the top, which should place all the main game files there, then drag xp32 down the list to the bottom just above the overwrite and it should sort it out, you could also delete the conflicting files from the sos mod as well which would also work.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

In the left hand pane of mo, sort it by priority, with 0 being at the top, which should place all the main game files there, then drag xp32 down the list to the bottom just above the overwrite and it should sort it out, you could also delete the conflicting files from the sos mod as well which would also work.

Oh, will you look at that? It worked. Now I feel like a moron...but at least I'm a moron pregnant with chaurus eggs! ? Thanks!