4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Estrus+ needs zzEstrus v160r

not yet compatible with v2.3

Estrus+ is for oldrim

zzEstrus is for oldrim

think the error warning speaks for itself

maybe someone here knows if Estrus got transferred to SE already

Thanks for the support! I resolved my issue and edited the original post. Everything seems to be working for me now, although I haven't tested whether spit triggers Estrus attacks.

The "Enable/disable pregnancy" is unchecked and will not check upon clicking. I started 3 new games after trying to get it to work and managed with the load order multiple times. I can't seem to ever get it to check itself and show the extra options, and if I tried to get any triggers or pregnancys to work they simply wouldn't do anything. So it seems my mod is perma disabled until I can somehow find a fix or if its possible to use a console command to force itself to enable. So far I've seen that the "XPMSE" requirement is unchecked and appears to be on version 0.00, this could be the issue? I have XPMSE downloaded.

14 hours ago, Dinks10 said:

The "Enable/disable pregnancy" is unchecked and will not check upon clicking. I started 3 new games after trying to get it to work and managed with the load order multiple times. I can't seem to ever get it to check itself and show the extra options, and if I tried to get any triggers or pregnancys to work they simply wouldn't do anything. So it seems my mod is perma disabled until I can somehow find a fix or if its possible to use a console command to force itself to enable. So far I've seen that the "XPMSE" requirement is unchecked and appears to be on version 0.00, this could be the issue? I have XPMSE downloaded.

Saw something similar when porting this mod to SE a while back. Try reinstalling XPMSE and make sure nothing is overwriting it. Make sure it's installing correctly by checking the scripts for XPMSELib.pex. If you don't have this script, then the skeleton check fails and you can't enable pregnancy, even if you have no other skeleton issues.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Saw something similar when porting this mod to SE a while back. Try reinstalling XPMSE and make sure nothing is overwriting it. Make sure it's installing correctly by checking the scripts for XPMSELib.pex. If you don't have this script, then the skeleton check fails and you can't enable pregnancy, even if you have no other skeleton issues.

After reinstalling XPMSE and reloading FNIS there doesn't seem to be any script, the same issue continues even after starting a new game and letting EC+ work. Within the XPMSE files upon downloading it comes with no scripts, only a few folders for options that all end up in your meshes file anyway. I enabled the ESP file in the Data folder of my skyrim and that doesn't seem to matter either.

1 minute ago, Dinks10 said:

After reinstalling XPMSE and reloading FNIS there doesn't seem to be any script, the same issue continues even after starting a new game and letting EC+ work. Within the XPMSE files upon downloading it comes with no scripts, only a few folders for options that all end up in your meshes file anyway. I enabled the ESP file in the Data folder of my skyrim and that doesn't seem to matter either.

What options are you using to install it? Looks like the scripts are included with the MCM option. I pulled that script out of the LE version here until it was included with the SE version.

xpmse.thumb.png.7a99390f35d6ee143d5afe3f5531c64d.png

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What options are you using to install it? Looks like the scripts are included with the MCM option. I pulled that script out of the LE version here until it was included with the SE version.

xpmse.thumb.png.7a99390f35d6ee143d5afe3f5531c64d.png

I am manually downloading it and extracting to the skyrim data file. This possibly could be an issue with my PC as I had a missing animations issue on my previous installation of skyrim. (or I could just be dumb) I'll install it one more time and restart another game, if it doesn't work then I'll refresh everything and try seeing if EC works without any other mods installed besides the requirements. Thank you for helping!

Just now, Dinks10 said:

I am manually downloading it and extracting to the skyrim data file. This possibly could be an issue with my PC as I had a missing animations issue on my previous installation of skyrim. (or I could just be dumb) I'll install it one more time and restart another game, if it doesn't work then I'll refresh everything and try seeing if EC works without any other mods installed besides the requirements. Thank you for helping!

It's not meant to be manually installed, you should use a mod manager to install it using the fomod installer.

From the mod page:

Installation

Use a Mod Manager:
Either Moder Organizer or NMM\Vortex work.

11 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

here is a link to Chaurus+ for SE

Not sure if Dinks10 is using SE. I was just saying back when we were first unofficially converting the mods that what that particular issue (unable to activate the pregnancy option) was - the script check was failing.

If Dinks10 is using LE, then the problem is the skeleton and it's scripts aren't getting installed correctly. Which, if he's doing a manual install, doesn't surprise me.

Just went back and checked the conversion thread - that was a year ago today that we were working on converting the estrus chaurus mod and figuring out that error.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bane Master said:

Does the version support of the Spider Addon match your current version of EC+?

I have  Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342 and Estrus Chaurus V4.36

after narrowing it down I found out that when i deactivate xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 360 everything works fine.

Don't ask me why though

On 1/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, Yoda16 said:

still can't get the chaurus breeder effect to get applied to my character.

Spider Addon works just fine. 

Are you using something like Separate Orgasm? Anything that changes the orgasm event would need a patch to work.

23 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

I have  Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342 and Estrus Chaurus V4.36

after narrowing it down I found out that when i deactivate xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 360 everything works fine.

Don't ask me why though

Try putting EC & ECS below POP to see if it was just an overwriting problem between them. Then check that POP is Woking properly.

The stomach doesn't grow for some of my characters.  Latest version of the mod, no conflicts, all vanilla races, and I have all required mods.  If I wear certain kinds of clothing the clothing acts as if the stomach is expanding but the stomach doesn't, giving the clothing a hover effect.  Further testing revealed it only works for my only custom race, the succubus race.  Does this mod not work with the CBBE body type?  I have the skeleton extension mod, latest version too  XPMSE.  I also have bodyslide (though I don't know how it works) and a mod that provides jiggle physics for the character (specifically https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416).  No other body mods (unless HDT physics extension counts as one).

Things I have tried:

Reinstalling the mod

Updating it

Resetting the nodes

Changing the nodes

Other body parts function properly.

EDIT: Beginning to think it isn't related to this mod at all.  Looking into other things now.  Still, if anyone else has this problem, let me know.

23 hours ago, GinKitsune said:

The stomach doesn't grow for some of my characters.  Latest version of the mod, no conflicts, all vanilla races, and I have all required mods.  If I wear certain kinds of clothing the clothing acts as if the stomach is expanding but the stomach doesn't, giving the clothing a hover effect.  Further testing revealed it only works for my only custom race, the succubus race.  Does this mod not work with the CBBE body type?  I have the skeleton extension mod, latest version too  XPMSE.  I also have bodyslide (though I don't know how it works) and a mod that provides jiggle physics for the character (specifically https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416).  No other body mods (unless HDT physics extension counts as one).

Things I have tried:

Reinstalling the mod

Updating it

Resetting the nodes

Changing the nodes

Other body parts function properly.

EDIT: Beginning to think it isn't related to this mod at all.  Looking into other things now.  Still, if anyone else has this problem, let me know.

I copy this for the forum hope it helps

The directions given at BeeingFemales page are just a generalization.  They are for if you want to use the UNP body and have visible pregnancy effects.

It seems you want to use CBBE and have pregnancy effects. By itself, CBBE will not display pregnancy effects. You will need to create a new body in Bodyslide.

In Bodyslide, in the top left corner by Outfit/Body, choose CBBE HDT, and then by Preset choose one of the CBBE presets. Now scroll down to where it shows BigBelly and set both the Low Weight and the High Weight slider to 50%-60%. Make sure both have the same %. Leave Belly/PregnancyBelly/TummyTuck alone at 0%. Now simply press Build. It will automatically replace the body nifs with ones that can show pregnancy while nude. For showing pregnancy while cloths are on, you'll need to have pregnancy enabled armor/cloths. You can find some around the net and you can mess with bodyslide and make some. 

These directions assume you have latest CBBE/Bodyslide/HDT stuffs already. Pregnant women may not show as pregnant right away. It seems the pregnancy effect wont show untill their next  size increase takes place.

14 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

I copy this for the forum hope it helps

The directions given at BeeingFemales page are just a generalization.  They are for if you want to use the UNP body and have visible pregnancy effects.

It seems you want to use CBBE and have pregnancy effects. By itself, CBBE will not display pregnancy effects. You will need to create a new body in Bodyslide.

In Bodyslide, in the top left corner by Outfit/Body, choose CBBE HDT, and then by Preset choose one of the CBBE presets. Now scroll down to where it shows BigBelly and set both the Low Weight and the High Weight slider to 50%-60%. Make sure both have the same %. Leave Belly/PregnancyBelly/TummyTuck alone at 0%. Now simply press Build. It will automatically replace the body nifs with ones that can show pregnancy while nude. For showing pregnancy while cloths are on, you'll need to have pregnancy enabled armor/cloths. You can find some around the net and you can mess with bodyslide and make some. 

These directions assume you have latest CBBE/Bodyslide/HDT stuffs already. Pregnant women may not show as pregnant right away. It seems the pregnancy effect wont show untill their next  size increase takes place.

I see.  The problem is, if I enable body morph in bodyslide, I get a CTD whenever I change one of the sliders.  Can this be done without enabling bodymorph or is there a way to fix that CTD issue that you are aware of?

Just installed and pretty sure I followed instruction properly

Installed estrus for Skyrim (nexus) first

INstalled the + Estrus here.

Ran FNIS

Loaded a saved game then instruction popped up

1. Quit game and deselect zzEstrus and Load

2. laod game and save

3. quit

4. Activate zEstrus again

5. run FNIS

6. Load game and save

I'm not interested in the preg part, but in the MCM settings of +Estrus the toggle for registering animations is there, once I click it it says it's looking for animations but nothing ever happens.  and the animations remain grayed out.  

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

20190130121841_1.jpg

20190130122037_1.jpg

20190130121926_1.jpg

20190130121854_1.jpg

20190130121848_1.jpg

11 hours ago, WCSC said:

Installed estrus for Skyrim (nexus) first

The highest zzEstrus version that is still compatible with Estrus+ is [EstrusForSkyrimV160r1]

if you installed one of the newest zzEstrus versions Estrus+ won't be able to register the animations with SexLab

If you use EstrusForSkyrimV160r1 make sure Estrus+ is below it in load order, alternative just deactivate the zzEstrus.esp

If estrus+ doesn't register the estrus animations with SL on game start/load you will have to click  "register" in the estrus+ animation tap

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The highest zzEstrus version that is still compatible with Estrus+ is [EstrusForSkyrimV160r1]

if you installed one of the newest zzEstrus versions Estrus+ won't be able to register the animations with SexLab

If you use EstrusForSkyrimV160r1 make sure Estrus+ is below it in load order, alternative just deactivate the zzEstrus.esp

If estrus+ doesn't register the estrus animations with SL on game start/load you will have to click  "register" in the estrus+ animation tap

When Estrus For skyrim was loaded the shouts worked.

I did deactivate by unchecking the esp, and clicking on Register in Estrus+, it just says it's looking.  The version of Estrus For Skyrim is the EstrusForSkyrimV160r1