11 minutes ago, crudo said:

Just had a bizarre series of events surrounding EC+, no worries, not complaining as the mod worked as it should but it's such an odd story I had to share.

Rayya and I were down in Blackreach when we were attacked by chaurus and Falmers.  She got infected/impregnated.  We made our escape and while we were exploring further Rayya got too close to a giant and we lost the fight.  I have DA set for a 50% chance to kill my followers.  Rayya died.  I revived right at the scene of the fight and DA spawned some Wandering Brigands.  They took out the Giant but a Steam Centurion took them out just afterwards when they started looking for me.

After the dust settled I scooped up Rayya and dragged her body to the surface for a proper burial.  Couldn't leave her in Blackreach.  I made camp at a river bank and layed Rayya's body next to some rocks.  Then I noticed something odd, she was still growing the chaurus within, her belly was getting larger.  I decided to wait by her body to the next day.

Rayya's body lifted slightly off the ground, shook a bit and then started birthing eggs.  After a few more convulsions her body dropped to the ground by the eggs and then she stood up.  She greeted me as Thane and started to walk away.  I ran up to her, tried to speak and she replied and rejoined the team.  That evening the courier stopped by with an inheritance letter and a few coins in regards to Rayya's passing.  Of course she was standing right there wondering what was going on.  Or maybe she is some weird zombie Rayya animated by a chaurus infection.

Anyway, the short of it, there is a chance an NPC can be resurrected if she is infected with chaurus eggs.  Just don't leave her side until after the birth.

Incy Wincy Rayya, got shafted up the spout

Out came nasty hordes, and wiped poor Rayya out

Down came the Thane, and watched the eggs hatch out

And Incy Wincy Rayya, joined the gang again

There is nothing as weird as Skyrim.....

7 hours ago, crudo said:

Of course she was standing right there wondering what was going on.  Or maybe she is some weird zombie Rayya animated by a chaurus infection.

Anyway, the short of it, there is a chance an NPC can be resurrected if she is infected with chaurus eggs.  Just don't leave her side until after the birth.

Just a follow up.  I'm leaning to the conclusion that she was some kind of chaurus infected zombie Rayya.  Turns out she could not heal.  I gave her potions and she did not use them.  I don't have a heal other spell so I could not save her.  She met her fate fittingly in Shimmermist Cave by a pair of chaurus.  Dumb way to go, searching for a set of basic iron armor for the carriage guard.  To make matters worse she didn't even go down swinging.  The fight was over but she was overcome by poison.  Poor Rayya.

For some reason it started to work. I'll try to break it now. Maybe i will figure it out what's exactly breaking it. For now i have my suspicions on Sexlab Dialogues, Apropos, MME, "false" animations registration during first launch when Sexlab already active > it says that Estrus registered animations and Sexlab really showing them but for making EC work you need to manually reset animations register in Sexlab and reregister EC animations manually. I'll write here about results of my investigations.

3 hours ago, Saeloth said:

For some reason it started to work. I'll try to break it now. Maybe i will figure it out what's exactly breaking it. For now i have my suspicions on Sexlab Dialogues, Apropos, MME, "false" animations registration during first launch when Sexlab already active > it says that Estrus registered animations and Sexlab really showing them but for making EC work you need to manually reset animations register in Sexlab and reregister EC animations manually. I'll write here about results of my investigations.

EC+ automatically registers its animations on the first load of a saved game made following installation.

If you reset SexLab's animation registry any time after EC+ is installed you have to re-register the animations manually via the EC+ MCM

I figured it out ?. So...

If you're trying to make EC+ work (impregnate someone) for the first time via sex with chaurus - no deal will happen.

- First impregnation must be done or via spit attack or through sex with Chaurus Hunter (didn't checked Reaper).

- If spit attack will not initiate tentacle attack (had this bug once) - reset Sexlab animation registry and re-register Estrus animations.

It works well with impregnating through sex after but first impregnation to make EC+ running properly must be done as described before.

BTW, if someone is using AddItemMenu - purge it to the hell! It causes soooo much CTD's that I can't even find words to describe it. While I was tried to figure out what was wrong with EC+ i cleared out every scripted mods that I'm not using much or limit registered animations in SL to get rid of CTD's but most of them was caused by that freaking single AIM. Right now - hours of gameplay without of a single fucking CTD.

7 hours ago, Saeloth said:

BTW, if someone is using AddItemMenu - purge it to the hell! It causes soooo much CTD's that I can't even find words to describe it. While I was tried to figure out what was wrong with EC+ i cleared out every scripted mods that I'm not using much or limit registered animations in SL to get rid of CTD's but most of them was caused by that freaking single AIM. Right now - hours of gameplay without of a single fucking CTD.

I think your barking up the wrong tree. AIM doesn't have that many scripts and they only run when your actively parsing all the items in a esp/esm.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, aim4it said:

I think your barking up the wrong tree. AIM doesn't have that many scripts and they only run when your actively parsing all the items in a esp/esm.

This is the only thing that i deinstalled and finally get gameplay without CTD's. I had them a lot during changing locations. Saved before entry every new location or running across Skyrim a lot.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:26 PM, aim4it said:

On 8/5/2018 at 5:15 PM, Saeloth said:

This is the only thing that i deinstalled and finally get gameplay without CTD's. I had them a lot during changing locations. Saved before entry every new location or running across Skyrim a lot.

As aim4it says, wrong tree.  I use both with no issues.  Maybe doesn't work for you, but it isn't the problem.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, Saeloth said:

Yea, going to have to echo the others - correlation =/ causation and all that.  AIM is a extremely popular mod with a huge user-base and a relatively small footprint for what it does, so it isn't a likely source of huge and consistent CTD problems (or its download page would be blowing up with complaints).  At least not without something like a papyrus log showing a lot of AIM-related errors or other direct example of the mod causing CTDs directly.

That being said, modded Skyrim is an arcane beast that sometimes makes little sense - if you aren't having CTD problems now and were before, enjoy it and I hope it stays that way! :classic_tongue:

Hello, new to lovers lab, great stuff here, having an issue with this mod. I've tried googling and looking up everything i could on how to fix it, cannot find anything helpful for my problem so I hope i'm not repeating anything.

I have this mod installed with the spider add on along with kynes blessing mod (if that makes a difference idk), and so far, spider impregnation works, eggs and incubation works, it appears everything works except for whenever a chaurus spits on me and the tentacle animation is triggered, my character undresses as usual, and just stands there. Sound effects play, cum appears, its just no tentacles actually happen and the animation does not happen, and when the "animation" ends, my character in impregnated, so its clearly just an animation issue i cant figure out.  As far as i'm aware last i checked the animations are registered to sexlab mcm, i tried reinstalling. (If it help, yes i am running fnis before i start the game and I'm using Loot to sort my mod load order list every time i change anything) No luck. Can anybody help? 

23 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

Hello, new to lovers lab, great stuff here, having an issue with this mod. I've tried googling and looking up everything i could on how to fix it, cannot find anything helpful for my problem so I hope i'm not repeating anything.

I have this mod installed with the spider add on along with kynes blessing mod (if that makes a difference idk), and so far, spider impregnation works, eggs and incubation works, it appears everything works except for whenever a chaurus spits on me and the tentacle animation is triggered, my character undresses as usual, and just stands there. Sound effects play, cum appears, its just no tentacles actually happen and the animation does not happen, and when the "animation" ends, my character in impregnated, so its clearly just an animation issue i cant figure out.  As far as i'm aware last i checked the animations are registered to sexlab mcm, i tried reinstalling. (If it help, yes i am running fnis before i start the game and I'm using Loot to sort my mod load order list every time i change anything) No luck. Can anybody help? 

The animations comes from Estrus for skyrim version 112. Just the animations, not the esp.

Breast nodes not returning to normal is there a fix for this or would it be safe just to turn off the pregnancy part?

I'm going to have to return to a save before the attack now as I can find no way of resetting it. Managed to reset the belly by resetting nodes in SLIF but breasts are still huge and misshapen.

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Breast nodes not returning to normal is there a fix for this or would it be safe just to turn off the pregnancy part?

I'm going to have to return to a save before the attack now as I can find no way of resetting it. Managed to reset the belly by resetting nodes in SLIF but breasts are still huge and misshapen.

I don't know if this will actually resolve your issue but have you tried the fix nodes option in the MCM?

6 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I don't know if this will actually resolve your issue but have you tried the fix nodes option in the MCM?

Yeah, sorry should have said that was the first thing I tried and it had no effect :(

Having issues enabling impregnation with this mod. Spit attacks and the addons are working flawlessly, but with EC+ I click "enable impregnation" and it just seam to ignore the command. Anyone know how to fix this?

I got Estrus v1.2 which is the min Req from a post a bit back (also tried the newest available and v1.60.r1)

I'm using the latest XPMSE, but in the MCM -> Version Check it says it's not installed. once again, a bit back someone posted the newer versions of XPMSE causing issues, so i*m not sure if that's causing it or if i can somehow trick it into ignoring that "missing" requirement?

12 hours ago, Naddesh said:

Just a quick question - can I use newest 2.22 version of EstrusForSkyrim, or the exact one from the req section is the only appropriate one?

2.22 works fine.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, Dragonkn8 said:

Having issues enabling impregnation with this mod. Spit attacks and the addons are working flawlessly, but with EC+ I click "enable impregnation" and it just seam to ignore the command. Anyone know how to fix this?

I got Estrus v1.2 which is the min Req from a post a bit back (also tried the newest available and v1.60.r1)

I'm using the latest XPMSE, but in the MCM -> Version Check it says it's not installed. once again, a bit back someone posted the newer versions of XPMSE causing issues, so i*m not sure if that's causing it or if i can somehow trick it into ignoring that "missing" requirement?

Maybe you need 2.22 aswell. Impregnation works fine for me.

- Cursed loot traps trigger estrus attacks, and they will most of the time impregnate.

- Player's bodyparts start growing, and eventually plop out a bunch of eggs.

- Spit attacks can also trigger estrus attack and so impregnate not just you but follower too if she is hit by it. Curiously the birthed eggs will belong to her, and considered as stealable property.

Make sure you register the animations in EC+'s MCM page. Cursed loot's MCM also needs you to enable this in optional mods, and up the event chances which default to 0%.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Maybe you need 2.22 aswell. Impregnation works fine for me.

- Cursed loot traps trigger estrus attacks, and they will most of the time impregnate.

- Player's bodyparts start growing, and eventually plop out a bunch of eggs.

- Spit attacks can also trigger estrus attack and so impregnate not just you but follower too if she is hit by it. Curiously the birthed eggs will belong to her, and considered as stealable property.

Make sure you register the animations in EC+'s MCM page. Cursed loot's MCM also needs you to enable this in optional mods, and up the event chances which default to 0%.

Thanks for the Reply!

Unfortunately updating didn't change a thing for me.....

I installed V2.22 and rerun FNIS - started a new game, installed Sexlab, saved and quit to menu - load game to install EC. Still wouldn't let me enable pregnancy in the main mod whereas addons are still instantly working. so i got to a quiet place and spawned a chaurus (player.placeatme a5600) let him spit at me to initiate the tentacles and then having sex with him, still can't activate the option. :(

I do not use Cursed loot or anything DD (don't understand the installation) My char is also a Futa if it matters and I set "her" as male as possible (for fem only mods to work)

On 5/3/2014 at 11:33 PM, Bane Master said:

Chaurus Spit can also trigger Tentacle attacks on non-follower NPCs! At present NPC pregnancies will be lost if you or the NPC changes cell.

So with above post also, Lydia's birth animation happened at Breezehome, days later from the event far away. That's why i especially took note on the stealing, because it was my home not hers! Can't have eggs laying on the floor. I had to make sure she's not watching when i grab em or i get bounty and she was giving nasty comments.

(Oh, i'm not 100% sure if this happened on Oldrim or SkyrimSE playthrough.. It was many weeks ago.)

23 minutes ago, Dragonkn8 said:

..Unfortunately updating didn't change a thing for me.....

We can't give much assistance with this little information. Your load order and mod lists may be required at least. Make 100% sure that you aren't using any Skyrim Special Edition mods. Only those made for regular Skyrim. You can use spoiler tags for the long texts so they'll open with button.