12 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

Naturally the player's character would have to be immune

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

but that boring! everything should explode! 

Instead of being immune, the PC could just take a huge health hit when the chaurus hunter explodes out... maybe down 90% health? You are dragonborn, so you should be able to survive a hole in your guts  :D

On 6/1/2018 at 9:25 AM, Ed86 said:

hm... that is an interesting philosophical question

how about:

EC+ is not compatible. so "this" mod is not compatible, a-1

EC+ can be ported by yourself or other people, so "this" mod is compatible, b-1

"this" mod doesnt need porting, so it is compatible, b-2

so a=1, b=2, b>a, so "this" mod is compatible

just to say it, they are all working fine....

Edit... there is not much to do for the conversion, and I have the permission to release it... I have nearly forgotten that....

Edit : It is up for testing...

11 minutes ago, chidaruma said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem. The tentacle animation won't play eventhough I increased the Tentacle attack chance to 100% (also spawn a bunch of chaurus and let them spitted my PC) ; my PC won't get pregnated after having sex with chaurus. I think I installed the mod properly since version check tab show everything is "version ok" and I registered the mod animations. I check the Estrus for Skyrim animations and they works fine (FNIS said there are 2 .hkx files missing in zzEstrus, don't know why but I don't think it's the problem-correct me if I'm wrong @@). Create a new game doesn't help either. Nothing overwrites the mod assets and heres my plugins list:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
CreatureFramework.esm
actorEvents.esm
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
RealisticWaterTwoM.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS-Schlong Addon.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XPMSE.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RandomIdleAnimation.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
BrowsPack.esp
EyesPack.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
zdd.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
DW.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Facelight.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

what zzEstrus version do you use?

i know that zzEstrus v160r1 and below (up to v120) works

the newest versions of zzEstrus arent supported yet

Guys, need help with a problem.

If i run the game with EstrusForSkyrimV160r1after generated the FNIS i get CTD. (Loading a save or creating a new one)

If just enable the EstrusForSkyrim without running FNIS my game don't CTD, the sounds, blushing and the MCM are ok, but i don't get the animations to work.

Even without the animations my char got pregnant by Chaurus(The functionality from Estrus+ are running fine), but the problem is that i cant make the animations from the EstrusForSkyrim to work.

My char just stand still while the animation are suppose to running.

Any tips?

loadorder.txt

45 minutes ago, bconti said:

Guys, need help with a problem.

If i run the game with EstrusForSkyrimV160r1after generated the FNIS i get CTD. (Loading a save or creating a new one)

If just enable the EstrusForSkyrim without running FNIS my game don't CTD, the sounds, blushing and the MCM are ok, but i don't get the animations to work.

Even without the animations my char got pregnant by Chaurus(The functionality from Estrus+ are running fine), but the problem is that i cant make the animations from the EstrusForSkyrim to work.

My char just stand still while the animation are suppose to running.

Any tips?

loadorder.txt

Would recommend installing Crash Fixes if you haven't already.  Other than that, if you also CTD when you hit "new game" and you have a lot of animations installed, you likely just have too many animations for Skyrim to handle, and trying to load up the Estrus animations is putting you over your game's limit.  You can try to uninstall some SLAL packs you don't use much or mods that add animations and see if you can load after that.

56 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Would recommend installing Crash Fixes if you haven't already.  Other than that, if you also CTD when you hit "new game" and you have a lot of animations installed, you likely just have too many animations for Skyrim to handle, and trying to load up the Estrus animations is putting you over your game's limit.  You can try to uninstall some SLAL packs you don't use much or mods that add animations and see if you can load after that.

wow, that was it.

Just uninstalled some animations from 8.5k to 7k did the trick.

Thank you ?

Hi all. I like this mod but have one big dissapointment cause chaurus baby wont grow. So i need your help... mb someone understand scripting more than me (cause i'm 0 there :D) and can help. So, the question is about this string:

akActor.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", true)
int i = 0
while i < 100
    fHealth += 0.1
    fScale += 0.01

akActor.SetScale( fScale )
    akActor.SetActorValue("health", fHealth )
    akActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate()

Utility.Wait(0.1)
    i += 1
endWhile
akActor.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKEnable", true)

You can find it in zzEstrusChaurusHachlingFeedScript.
As i understand this is something that controls size of hachling (mb i'm wrong, that is the reason why i'm writing there)
Further more, there is:

event OnLoad()
    self.SetAV("SpeedMult", 150.0 / Self.GetScale() )
endEvent

in zzEncChaurusHachlingScript.

I would be glad if someone say me what this srtings actually do.
As i think - make them grow is pretty easy, it's just my first time of working with any script. The main idea is to allow them to grow until the size will be almost/same, read it's position, remove hachling, create Chaurus at this position.
This idea gives many opportunities like:
-random chance of adult chaurus type (hunter, fledging, reaper, default).
-relationship with them (follower root).
-reasons of growth (like they need food or something else to grow). Btw, may be food will choose type of adult? Fish for reaper, meat for default, etc?
Anyway i need someone to guide me :D
Or i don't mind if this idea will be used by someone another. As i understand logic, it's not difficult to create.

p.s. sry for my bad english.

1 hour ago, 0XWOLKX0 said:

Hi all. I like this mod but have one big dissapointment cause chaurus baby wont grow. So i need your help... mb someone understand scripting more than me (cause i'm 0 there :D) and can help. So, the question is about this string:

akActor.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", true)
int i = 0
while i < 100
    fHealth += 0.1
    fScale += 0.01

akActor.SetScale( fScale )
    akActor.SetActorValue("health", fHealth )
    akActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate()

Utility.Wait(0.1)
    i += 1
endWhile
akActor.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKEnable", true)

You can find it in zzEstrusChaurusHachlingFeedScript.
As i understand this is something that controls size of hachling (mb i'm wrong, that is the reason why i'm writing there)
Further more, there is:

event OnLoad()
endEvent

in zzEncChaurusHachlingScript.

I would be glad if someone say me what this srtings actually do.
As i think - make them grow is pretty easy, it's just my first time of working with any script. The main idea is to allow them to grow until the size will be almost/same, read it's position, remove hachling, create Chaurus at this position.
This idea gives many opportunities like:
-random chance of adult chaurus type (hunter, fledging, reaper, default).
-relationship with them (follower root).
-reasons of growth (like they need food or something else to grow). Btw, may be food will choose type of adult? Fish for reaper, meat for default, etc?
Anyway i need someone to guide me :D
Or i don't mind if this idea will be used by someone another. As i understand logic, it's not difficult to create.

p.s. sry for my bad english.

there's another mod for that already:

15 minutes ago, 0XWOLKX0 said:

I don't see there anything about growing to adult small chauruses. Or there is this thing?

seems you're right, that mod has more methods of infection on a grand scale but still no methods of growing the hachlings

3 minutes ago, 0XWOLKX0 said:

Moreover, it says that this mod ded.

looks like you either need a suggestion for ec to do that or a request for an add-on mod that does that in the idea/requests thread...no idea why this hasn't been done yet

6 minutes ago, 0XWOLKX0 said:

Btw, you scared me to death with your answer cause i thought that all my readings about script language until now were useless :D

actually you sound as tho you're capable of making the mod. if you get it working, i'd be interested to see it

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

actually you sound as tho you're capable of making the mod. if you get it working, i'd be interested to see it

So - by design the hatchlings are supposed to grow already, if they don't then we have a  bug! ?

As you can guess from the feed script - they should only grow if there is food around for them to steal.

The question is - can anyone spot a bug preventing growth... I haven't found it yet. 

The script 

event OnLoad()
endEvent

makes them get slower as they get bigger...

53 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

So - by design the hatchlings are supposed to grow already, if they don't then we have a  bug! ?

As you can guess from the feed script - they should only grow if there is food around for them to steal.

The question is - can anyone spot a bug preventing growth... I haven't found it yet. 

The script 

event OnLoad()
endEvent

makes them get slower as they get bigger...

Mine definitely do get grow and get bigger. 

But they have never yet turned into adults.  Are they supposed to?

If so, I shall maybe have to buy more sweetrolls to fatten them up.  Or. if slaughtered NPCs count as feeding material, kill a few more in the right places

?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Mine definitely do get grow and get bigger. 

But they have never yet turned into adults.  Are they supposed to?

If so, I shall maybe have to buy more sweetrolls to fatten them up.  Or. if slaughtered NPCs count as feeding material, kill a few more in the right places

?

btw, they can't turn into adult. Wanna fix it.

I would like to see them hatch inside.  FOR THE SENSITIVE DON'T READ THE NEXT SENTENCE: With the option/percent chance to burst out of the belly ?.  Character would need a healing potion afterward.  I know, would be difficult to do ?

19 minutes ago, JahReit said:

I would like to see them hatch inside.  FOR THE SENSITIVE DON'T READ THE NEXT SENTENCE: With the option/percent chance to burst out of the belly ?.  Character would need a healing potion afterward.  I know, would be difficult to do ?

Not rly from logic side. Just spawn hachlings instead of eggs. Or i didn't got your idea well)
What mean hatch inside?