when i enter MCM, i go to the Estrus Chaurus tab. i click it and i get the following options:

-options

-animations

-companions

edit: also when a chaurus (reaper) spits on me, it doesn't seem to trigger the animation

Try it on a fresh game, if you haven't already.

for every mod (except armor mods) i install i make a new game, and i always get the same result.

i first installed the mod when it was in v3.35, now i overwritten the file with the 3.36 version and still get the same result. i will try a new game one more time just to be sure of it.

I'm having this problem, or one similar to it, since upgrading to SexLab 1.56. For me, the MCM menu just doesn't seem to work at all; the first time I open it, it "freezes" when I click on a sub-menu (although this doesn't seem to break or affect anything else in the game). From then on, if I try to open the EC+ MCM again, it's just a blank screen. 

It does work fine on a totally new game, but I've gone through the process of extensively cleaning my old game (which had EC+ 3.35 working).

right now i upgraded to sexlab 1.56 as well, updated zaz animation pack also but i got a line of errors, if anyone can help plz let me know.

here's the error :

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  Version V5.5.1

[...]
[...]

Hmm. Nothing I changed would have caused that. zzEstrusUtil.dll is from Estrus for Skyrim: Not Estrus Chaurus. I don't believe that EC utilizes it at all, either:

[ spoiler ]

I don't think the problem is related to this mod (My changes, much less).

[...]

thanks for the clarification, I missed that completely. sorry for the false alarm. I must have played w/o Estrus for longer than I remembered... Too many new profiles in the last couple of weeks, I guess... :-/

JDough, indeed, the log spam you're seeing is from the new Estrus.  I'm getting it too, though Estrus is working perfectly in my game with no issues -- just log spam.  I'm wondering if starting a new game might resolve it.  But, yeah, updating Estrus causes log spam.  There's no issues with it and Chauurus that I've seen at this point.  Just so you know.  Cheers.

And thank you, Min, for taking up Chauurus on part of the traveling Jbezorg!

More than just log spam for me,  I've already reported the issue in the Sexlab support thread.

Granted I **DO** understand that this is an issue with Estrus for Skyrim and not Estrus Chaurus.  That said, here's my situation:

That spam SEEMS to be saying that Estrus's fly camera is conflicting with Sexlab's.  In my case, the animations play fine but afterwards the game is either slow to return control of my character to me, or the game outright will not return control of said character.  After going thru the logs, the only way I was able to regain control of my character was to uninstall all the Estrus mods (I had Estrus, Estrus Mimics and Estrus Chaurus), and then shut off the Fly Camera in Sexlab's menu.

There were also a few Estrus Chaurus and what I believe are Actor Events bugs showing up.  I'm assuming _AE_ in the logs means Actor Events anyway.

Also some errors with Interesting NPCs in the log but I found patches for those.  Anyway, log attached below.

The modder that delevoped Estrus for Skyrim seems to have limited knowledge of English (description page is machine translated per their admission), so it may be up to somebody here at Lovers Lab to come up with a patch to fix it.

Theoretically, how difficult would it be to expand this so it happened with spiders too?

Knowing not enough about modding it seems like everything could be duplicated with references changed to spiders instead.  And making another extra alchemy item.  Spiders are less dozy than chauruses and seem to have a longer attack range too, might look into making chauruses a bit more alert with the CK.

Not very difficult, but not something I intend to do. Spiders are too common to work well with this mod, imo.

I'm having this problem, or one similar to it, since upgrading to SexLab 1.56. For me, the MCM menu just doesn't seem to work at all; the first time I open it, it "freezes" when I click on a sub-menu (although this doesn't seem to break or affect anything else in the game). From then on, if I try to open the EC+ MCM again, it's just a blank screen. 

It does work fine on a totally new game, but I've gone through the process of extensively cleaning my old game (which had EC+ 3.35 working).

If you want help troubleshooting, please upload a complete copy of your Papyrus.0.log (as an zip/rar/7z/etc'ed attachment) in which you reproduce the problem you're experiencing, as well as a complete copy of your load order.

right now i upgraded to sexlab 1.56 as well, updated zaz animation pack also but i got a line of errors, if anyone can help plz let me know.

here's the error :

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  Version V5.5.1

I'd suggest posting in the Sexlab Technical Support sub-board (Or the Zaz thread, since the error you posted is with Zaz) for help with errors related to Sexlab.

JDough, indeed, the log spam you're seeing is from the new Estrus.  I'm getting it too, though Estrus is working perfectly in my game with no issues -- just log spam.  I'm wondering if starting a new game might resolve it.  But, yeah, updating Estrus causes log spam.  There's no issues with it and Chauurus that I've seen at this point.  Just so you know.  Cheers.

And thank you, Min, for taking up Chauurus on part of the traveling Jbezorg!

More than just log spam for me,  I've already reported the issue in the Sexlab support thread.

Granted I **DO** understand that this is an issue with Estrus for Skyrim and not Estrus Chaurus.  That said, here's my situation:

That spam SEEMS to be saying that Estrus's fly camera is conflicting with Sexlab's.  In my case, the animations play fine but afterwards the game is either slow to return control of my character to me, or the game outright will not return control of said character.  After going thru the logs, the only way I was able to regain control of my character was to uninstall all the Estrus mods (I had Estrus, Estrus Mimics and Estrus Chaurus), and then shut off the Fly Camera in Sexlab's menu.

There were also a few Estrus Chaurus and what I believe are Actor Events bugs showing up.  I'm assuming _AE_ in the logs means Actor Events anyway.

Also some errors with Interesting NPCs in the log but I found patches for those.  Anyway, log attached below.

The modder that delevoped Estrus for Skyrim seems to have limited knowledge of English (description page is machine translated per their admission), so it may be up to somebody here at Lovers Lab to come up with a patch to fix it.

Estrus for Skyrim's esp doesn't even need to enabled for Estrus Chaurus to work: It only needs be installed, so that the animations are available.

I took a brief look at your log. Unrelated to your problem, but you need to update DD. You're using 2.74 with sexlab 1.5+, which is unsupported / will cause problems (Sexlab 1.5 support was added in 2.75).

I seem to remember the Estrus author saying that if you crouch and use the first self shout, your character will fall over and you'll regain full control of your character...or maybe that was just if you couldn't attack...

This is the fix for the camera not zooming after an estrus animation and it does work. I use Estrus for Skyrim to run Estrus Mimics as well as EC+ so this little workaround comes in handy

I haven't seen this asked, but I've noticed you've put the textures and sounds from EC as loose files, can I use EC's own .bsa file instead or did you make changes that require it this way? (It might be a silly question, but I just want to be sure :) )

To be honest, I didn't realize that EC was packed in a BSA file (I use modorganizer, and have it unpack most (non-texture) mods to be easier to edit/etc). Now that it's been distributed unpacked though, we're pretty much committed to using loose files.

The mod works perfectly. Just one question why does my character give birth to chaurus's egg in supine position while the screenshot I found have different birthing pose. Is there any way to fix this?

Screenshot from 3dmgame forum  :

131647b8q885d8adnlszbi.jpg

My Character Giving Birth

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

Is there any way to add The Free Camera (TFC) toggle when the character is giving birth?

The mod works perfectly. Just one question why does my character give birth to chaurus's egg in supine position while the screenshot I found have different birthing pose. Is there any way to fix this?

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

Is there any way to add The Free Camera (TFC) toggle when the character is giving birth?

I believe that Jbezorg changed the birthing position to what it is now a number of versions ago: Not a bug.

Wouldn't just using the console to 'tfc' during birth work fine? (I haven't tried this).

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

I believe that Jbezorg changed the birthing position to what it is now a number of versions ago: Not a bug.

Wouldn't just using the console to 'tfc' during birth work fine? (I haven't tried this).

Yeah, it's true that I can use tfc on console command but it'd be better if there's an option on MCM for that just like when having sex, there's a option in Sexlab (framework) to do that. Is there any way to change to birthing position or way to change it in game. I find that the first ver (as in 3dmgame screenshot above) is more lovely. 

Thx.

New version works nicely, only thing I noticed is even tho my Skeleton offers belly control, and it was checked in my options, only my characters breasts enlarged, Belly did not.

You need not just a correct skeleton, but a body mesh which supports pregnancy. PSB is a CBBE based body which supports pregnancy.

Hi Min,

Can this mod make random "surprise attack" to the player and npcs?

Or can you make the enemy cast the estrus spell to player during battle?

This mod adds a spell to the Chaurus NPC. You will get affected by this spell once bitten by them.

How can one change the egg-laying animation? Any solutions or links to FNIS how-to`s? 

UPD 1. found that it connected to scripts not FNIS. Will try to do it myself. But If anyone can still offer help on this subject  :angel:

How can one change the egg-laying animation? Any solutions or links to FNIS how-to`s? 

UPD 1. found that it connected to scripts not FNIS. Will try to do it myself. But If anyone can still offer help on this subject  :angel:

Sir, do you know how to change the birthing animation to previous version like screenshot below? Thx.

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

Sir, do you know how to change the birthing animation to previous version like screenshot below? Thx.

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

That looks like the animation from BEEING FEMALE MOD

VYCnGrN.jpgUlm8i8c.jpg

That looks like the animation from BEEING FEMALE MOD

Also, I'd like to tell that I'm using Hentai Pregnancy, when my female dragonborn raped and get pregnant, the birthing animation (using Soul Gems Plugin) has the same animation as the screenshot I take from chinese forum (3dm)

I haven't used this mod in a while.  I did try it once since the update and had the continuous birthing so I put it away.  Still, I've been wondering if npc's/followers still lose their infestation/pregnancy when moving from interiors to exteriors or into different rooms?