using 3.37. Everything seemed ok but I noticed it was not showing node info as my character's shape changed. Skeleton is XPMSE 2.14 

Breasts enlarge, butt enlarges, but when she gives birth there's a stage in the animation where her breasts are squirting and during that one stage, her breasts get gigantic and a bit mis-shapen. Then they go back to where they should be for the remaining stages of animation. 

Estrus Chaurus+ V3.38

This Version does not require Actor Events!

There are three methods by which the EC effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

• Chaurus spit attacks can trigger tentacle attacks - the chance of attack is configurable via the EC MCM
  • Sexlab scenes involving a Chaurus triggered by another mod (e.g. Defeat, Submit & many others)
  • Tentacle attacks triggered by other mods (e.g. Deviously Enchanted Chests, Deviously Cursed Loot)

Chaurus Spit can also trigger Tentacle attacks on non-follower NPCs!  At present NPC pregnancies will be lost if you or the NPC changes cell.

Remember to register any followers via the EC MCM option - if you fail to do this then, as with NPCs, EC will "forget" followers are pregnant when they change cell.

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.54+

FNIS 5.1.1

FNIS Creatures 5.1

SkyUI

Estrus for Skyrim  (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Since major changes have been made to EC+ to remove Actor events I strongly suggest you keep a backup of your save game in case you encounter problems.

Bane

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Changelog V3.38

• Chaurus Spit can now trigger tentacle attacks 
  • Fixed further path errors in textures
  • Further bug fixes

Changelog V3.37

• Actor Events removed
  • Sexlab Chaurus scenes added as an implantation trigger
  • EC Script errors causing papyrus log spam have been addressed
  • Fixed a path error in milk textures
  • Various minor bug fixes

Yay!  \o/

Since all major functionality has now been restored (I think) and not requiring AE is a -major- advantage over the official 3.36 release, I'd suggest making 3.38 the new official release, actually. Or is there a compelling reason not to?

Not seeing the tentacle attack chance configurable in MCM. I had 337. Do I need to do a "clean save" and get rid of 337 or should I just be able to install this 338 version?

I use MO so once I deselect 337 it's like it is no longer there as far as load order, but I don't know what it may be leaving behind in the save itself.

Is it possible to let that mod trigger sounds and effects just like original Estrus mod does? I mean, I have downloaded better sounds for Estrus and it's wet body effect are nice, which lacks in Estrus Chaurus+. Or maybe I'm missing something.

I'd certainly like to second this.  The slimy sounds got lost when the dependency on Estrus for Skyrim was eliminated, and never found their way back into the subsequent reworks of this mod.  The sound files for "slime" were in Sound\fx\Estrus (with subfolders type01, type02 etc.), but newer version only have voice sound files in Sound/fx/jbezorg, and EstrusChaurus+ doesn't seem to refer to the other files even if they're present.

Tentacles scenes just aren't the same without slurping noises.

Not seeing the tentacle attack chance configurable in MCM. I had 337. Do I need to do a "clean save" and get rid of 337 or should I just be able to install this 338 version?

I use MO so once I deselect 337 it's like it is no longer there as far as load order, but I don't know what it may be leaving behind in the save itself.

Hmmm... if you install SexLab Beastess, it has files the same as EC so if it loads AFTER EC, it overwrites. I use MO, so I put EC after Beastess and I'll see if that gets the spits working and the MCM. 

Beastess now comes in an ESM rather than an ESP so I'm not sure yet what takes priority. I'll keep working on this but.... I have company now so it'll have to be later.. or tomorrow..

I used to use Estrus for Skyrim a while back (with Estrus Mimics and the old EC) but one of the reasons I stopped using it (aside from the log spam) was the problem with the camera after a tentacle event (iirc you had to cast Estrus on self while in sneak mode to fix it).

Has that camera issue been fixed now as I might look at installing this again as Estrus doesn't need activating and AE is no longer necessary

I'll take a look and see what is possible....

Is it possible to let that mod trigger sounds and effects just like original Estrus mod does? I mean, I have downloaded better sounds for Estrus and it's wet body effect are nice, which lacks in Estrus Chaurus+. Or maybe I'm missing something.

I'd certainly like to second this.  The slimy sounds got lost when the dependency on Estrus for Skyrim was eliminated, and never found their way back into the subsequent reworks of this mod.  The sound files for "slime" were in Sound\fx\Estrus (with subfolders type01, type02 etc.), but newer version only have voice sound files in Sound/fx/jbezorg, and EstrusChaurus+ doesn't seem to refer to the other files even if they're present.

Tentacles scenes just aren't the same without slurping noises.

I haven't had a problem myself - hopefully because all anims are called via SL rather than through Estrus itself, would be interested to hear how it goes for you...

I used to use Estrus for Skyrim a while back (with Estrus Mimics and the old EC) but one of the reasons I stopped using it (aside from the log spam) was the problem with the camera after a tentacle event (iirc you had to cast Estrus on self while in sneak mode to fix it).

Has that camera issue been fixed now as I might look at installing this again as Estrus doesn't need activating and AE is no longer necessary

I haven't had a problem myself - hopefully because all anims are called via SL rather than through Estrus itself, would be interested to hear how it goes for you...

That sounds very promising, I'll take some backups of my current game and give it a try.

Seems to be working properly :)

One request, after the tentacle attack can sneak be broken? I'm using this with DCL so chests can start the estrus animation but if the pc starts in sneak mode the pc goes straight back into sneak at the end (so mods like Deviously Helpless can't kick in)

We will need to get Kimy to code breaking stealth for DCL as she is calling the animations/EC Effect directly from her mod.

In the meantime.....

V3.81

• Chaurus spit tentacle attacks now break stealth

Happy Sunday!   ;)

Seems to be working properly :)

One request, after the tentacle attack can sneak be broken? I'm using this with DCL so chests can start the estrus animation but if the pc starts in sneak mode the pc goes straight back into sneak at the end (so mods like Deviously Helpless can't kick in)

Bane_Master,

FYI - I have confirmed if you use EC and Beastess (6.01, latest version) and when installing Beastess, you check the box that you want EC (or use EC, or HAVE EC, or whatever the fuck it says) you must have EC load AFTER Beastess as Beastess contains files from EC and they must not be current with EC version. 

AND.... how are you checking for Chaurus from other mods? It seems the Beastess Chaurus Breeder does not impregnate player character. I haven't tested the Hentai Chaurus.

If I spawn a regular Chaurus, the spits do trigger tentacle attacks and THOSE appear to impregnate, but there's no "swirly" animation at the end like when a Chaurus impregnates.

AND..... thank you!  By removing the Actor Events requirement I think you've actually made this stable enough to keep in a game! :)

I'm think this may be an issue with Beeing Female mod but thought I'd check, I'm getting a stack error on HookController(). Is it anything to worry about?

[11/16/2014 - 12:56:23PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (20053B2C)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:23PM] [slainternalscr ]: Fralia Gray-Mane got 1 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:24PM] [slainternalscr ]: Brenuin got 3 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:24PM] SEXLAB - Brenuin Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[3] Vaginal[5] Anal[10] Oral[6] Pure[89] Lewd[6]
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:25PM] [slainternalscr ]: Carlotta Valentia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:25PM] [slainternalscr ]: Ysolda got 3 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.457001
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 11
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:34PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (20053B2C)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:34PM] [slainternalscr ]: Fralia Gray-Mane got 1 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:35PM] [slainternalscr ]: Brenuin got 3 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:35PM] [slainternalscr ]: Carlotta Valentia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Abigail
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.390991
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 12
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/16/2014 - 12:56:45PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

Chaurus impregnation is achieved simply by hooking Sexlab OnOrgasm events and then checking to see if actor 1 is in the Chaurus faction whenever one occurs.

Not sure why that would not work with Breeder unless it is somehow overwriting or bypassing the SL event.

I suspect the solution to your problems is likely to be getting an update to Breeder to use EC 3.38+

Bane_Master,

FYI - I have confirmed if you use EC and Beastess (6.01, latest version) and when installing Beastess, you check the box that you want EC (or use EC, or HAVE EC, or whatever the fuck it says) you must have EC load AFTER Beastess as Beastess contains files from EC and they must not be current with EC version. 

AND.... how are you checking for Chaurus from other mods? It seems the Beastess Chaurus Breeder does not impregnate player character. I haven't tested the Hentai Chaurus.

If I spawn a regular Chaurus, the spits do trigger tentacle attacks and THOSE appear to impregnate, but there's no "swirly" animation at the end like when a Chaurus impregnates.

AND..... thank you!  By removing the Actor Events requirement I think you've actually made this stable enough to keep in a game! :)

I'm not a total expert on the subject but yes - this is an error from being female, I'm not sure that it is related to EC...

I'm think this may be an issue with Beeing Female mod but thought I'd check, I'm getting a stack error on HookController(). Is it anything to worry about?

Chaurus impregnation is achieved simply by hooking Sexlab OnOrgasm events and then checking to see if actor 1 is in the Chaurus faction whenever one occurs.

Not sure why that would not work with Breeder unless it is somehow overwriting or bypassing the SL event.

I suspect the solution to your problems is likely to be getting an update to Breeder to use EC 3.38+

Bane_Master,

So I should look in console and see if the PC or the Beastess Chaurus Breeder is in the actor 1 position.... that'd be first, right?

If the Beastess Chaurus Breeder is in the actor 1 position, then that chaurus also has to be in the Chaurus faction.... right?

I mean if my PC was previously bred by a regular chaurus, she'd be in a chaurus breeder faction or something like that but not necessarily in the chaurus faction..... I think.

So..... maybe I need to check with Carloss32 about making sure that his Beastess chaurus breeder is actually in the chaurus faction.