How are you doing MX? Hope it's working out.

Well, Estrus itself (the shouts and spells) works fine.

And the Follower scanning of Estrus chaurus, too. Three times I had to rescue Sophia out of trouble ;)

At least, with my own PC, I've got a small step: Now I have the problem, that when the chaurus hits it spit, all enemys stop fighting me, I sheath my weapon and then just stand there, 8/10 times I also hear sound, when this happens.

BTW, I didn't read through this thread before installing, so I did the mistake to install v1.2 of EstrusForSkyrim. Maybe there's the problem?

Somebody could redesign Actor events? I tried EC+ in 2 different games with different mods, AE basically destroying skyrim.Maybe not immediately, maybe not on a game without/or few mods, but sooner or later completely twist and crucifies the game itself.

I had numerous papyrus log errors coming from Actor Events which are started dumping stacks, first minor freezes and CTDs then mayor, then I cannot even load the saves. The proof that Actor Events caused it was when I removed, the game recovered from the torpor...and I was able to play without errors since then.

It would be awesome if someone on the coding side either would fix that mess or would create a new program what estrus can use...

. I had the issue with no slurping noises when I first installed charus. I had the Voice acting but no tentacle noises. I installed estrus super slimy and that seemed to fix the sound issue.

Thanks LL.com, yo shit is cray cray!

When you say you "installed" estrus super slimy, does that mean you're still using Estrus for Skyrim?  Because Estrus itself and Saeros' Repack of it do not come with any of the "slimy" fx, so far as I can tell; only voice wavs in a folder named "jbezorg" while EforS has it's wavs in a folder called "Estrus" that doesn't exist if you use Saeros' repack.  Are you just dumping the files into "jbezorg"?  Or do you still need EforS if you want to use Super Slimy?

Thanks for any reply.

I am having an issue. Is there a way to increase the probability of getting pregnant? It seem no matter how hard I try I can't get my PC infested (or pregnant, whatever) without producing a chaurus. I also have soul gem oven installed, I installed it after EC/EC+ and nothing is happening. 

Any advice would be great keep up the great work.

Hoping someone can help me with this:

The Mod works perfect, the only thing that doesnt work at all is the swelling of the stomach when pregnant.

I even have the skeleton that is linked in the chaurus Mod installed...

so whats wrong?

I'm guessing there is anothere skeleton I need?

The Mod works perfect, the only thing that doesnt work at all is the swelling of the stomach when pregnant.

so whats wrong?

I was having this problem (from looking at the various threads, lots of people have it).  After trying many, many fixes I looked at my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml (found under Skyrim\ModOrganizers\mods\HDT Physics Extensions\skse\plugins if you use ModOrganizer, otherwise somwhere else under Skyrim) and discovered that, despite having the appropriate skeleton and body installed, my character's skeleton didn't have a belly node!

If you look at your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml and there's no listing for Belly, the easiest work-around is to use someone else's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml.  A number of these are available here in the Downloads area under the Skyrim>HDT Physics Extension section.  I'm now using Malachai's "More believable HDT breast , butt and belly physics" which has the advantage of already incorporating the nomenclature change from "NPC PRE BELLY" to "HDT BELLY".  You can find this file at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1424-more-believable-hdt-breast-butt-and-belly-physics/

Once you download it, copy it over your existing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml.  Once I did, my belly grew properly after impregnation.

so whats wrong?

I was having this problem (from looking at the various threads, lots of people have it).  After trying many, many fixes I looked at my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml (found under Skyrim\ModOrganizers\mods\HDT Physics Extensions\skse\plugins if you use ModOrganizer, otherwise somwhere else under Skyrim) and discovered that, despite having the appropriate skeleton and body installed, my character's skeleton didn't have a belly node!

If you look at your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml and there's no listing for Belly, the easiest work-around is to use someone else's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml.  A number of these are available here in the Downloads area under the Skyrim>HDT Physics Extension section.  I'm now using Malachai's "More believable HDT breast , butt and belly physics" which has the advantage of already incorporating the nomenclature change from "NPC PRE BELLY" to "HDT BELLY".  You can find this file at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1424-more-believable-hdt-breast-butt-and-belly-physics/

Once you download it, copy it over your existing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml.  Once I did, my belly grew properly after impregnation.

Thanks for the hint..

the thing is..

I have no such file. nowhere.

I've been looking for 30 minutes now in alle my skyrim folders... the only HDT files I could find were the HDThighheel files (from another mod).

Just to make sure I redownloaded and reinstalled all the requirements for (both) Estrus Chaurus Mods

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

is my skeleton + the sevenbase TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

Am I just missing something here?

I got the breast bounce perfectly, all the animations work perfectly, Breast swell happens perfectly, just the belly refuses to work...

EDIT:

Dont know if thats of any meaning but still mentioning it:

I do get the "Your breast XYZ" messages, but never any about my butt / stomach.

Shouldnt I get them eventhough they cant swell?

Thanks for the hint..

the thing is..

I have no such file. nowhere.

I've been looking for 30 minutes now in alle my skyrim folders... the only HDT files I could find were the HDThighheel files (from another mod).

Just to make sure I redownloaded and reinstalled all the requirements for (both) Estrus Chaurus Mods

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

is my skeleton + the sevenbase TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

Am I just missing something here?

I got the breast bounce perfectly, all the animations work perfectly, Breast swell happens perfectly, just the belly refuses to work...

EDIT:

Dont know if thats of any meaning but still mentioning it:

I do get the "Your breast XYZ" messages, but never any about my butt / stomach.

Shouldnt I get them eventhough they cant swell?

I don't actually see anything with your SeveNBase body saying it's compatible with pregnancy.  Perhaps that is the problem.  To quote from the original Estrus Chaurus:  "You will also not see belly growth if the body mesh does not have a weight painted stomach. Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ gives complete instructions on how to install a CBBE version. A UNPB body mesh is available with this mod ( b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z. ) and can be installed over the CBBE version if you prefer the UNPB body."  The newer version of this is at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/?p=607967

Also, as far as I'm aware TBBP bodies require the HDT Physics Extensions to actually, you know, jiggle properly.  I'm no expert so I could be wrong.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

Well as I said, everything jiggles perfectly, just the belly growth doesnt work.

Maybe it is because of sevenbase.. wouldnt understand why though, since the skeleton has belly nodes =(

if the pregnancy weighted body you mentioned is the only one the belly swell works with, I have to live without it, dislike cbbe bodys. UNPB is ok, but that would mean I need to redownload all my armors for unpb again... =(

In any way I'd love to see this mod actually getting worked on again, but it seems the original modder is gone for good...

EDIT: Oh and before I forget.. it seems the physics extension here on LL is kinda outdated, if compared with the one on nexus?

I ran a quick test using the Sevenbase Bombshell pregnancy body found among the downloads here, and pregnancy does show.

post-368191-0-35553600-1414778086_thumb.png

You're better off testing pregnancy effects with Soulgem Oven II, though. It's much easier to setup and handle. (Spawn some semen potions and impregnate yourself.) Then you'll at least know if your body is working as intended.

Edit: I'm using HDT PE 14.28, with Mikhail Malachai's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

You are _AWESOME_.

Thanks a lot for the research, trying and DLing it now =)

EDIT:

Everything works now.

Thanks again, on my own I would have never found that sneaky hidden sevenbase preg body...

Funny though, that my stomach looks completely different than yours when pregnant... :D

Another Edit:

Seems it was kinda premature to be glad.

the HDT (downloaded from the link above, here in the LL) causes HEAVY FPS drops.

normally I have around 65 fps, with the HDT, they drop to around 10 FPS, or even lower when in cities...

Funny though, that my stomach looks completely different than yours when pregnant... :D

the HDT (downloaded from the link above, here in the LL) causes HEAVY FPS drops.

There are many different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml files out there, with varying bounciness, and they do handle the belly weights differently, causing the stomach to look different. I'm still trying to find the perfect one that features:

- realistic BBB bouncing;

- realistic pregnancy shape;

- proper BBB collision response.

It wouldn't surprise me that they have an effect on performance but from 65 to 10 FPS, that seems rather drastic. I suggest you try a few other hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml files. At least you know you're using the right body meshes now.

Estrus Chaurus+ V3.37  

This Version does not require Actor Events!

Please be aware that removing actor events means that (for now) EC implantation can only be triggered from external mods. This means that there are two methods by which the EC effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

• Sexlab scenes involving a Chaurus triggered by another mod (e.g. Defeat, Submit & many others)
  • Tentacle attack triggered by other mods (e.g. Deviously Enchanted Chests, Deviously Cursed Loot)

Remember to register any followers via the EC MCM option - if you fail to do this EC will "forget" they are pregnant when they change cell.

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.54+

FNIS 5.1.1

FNIS Creatures 5.1

SkyUI

Estrus for Skyrim  (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Since major changes have been made to EC+ to remove Actor events I strongly suggest you keep a backup of your save game in case you encounter problems.

Assuming no major issues arise I plan on adding the option for Chaurus Spit to trigger tentacle attacks back into the next version.

Bane

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Changelog V3.37

• Actor Events removed
  • Sexlab Chaurus scenes added as an implantation trigger
  • EC Script errors causing papyrus log spam have been addressed
  • Fixed a path error in milk textures
  • Various minor bug fixes

Bane_Master, you are a god strolling among humans.

I just have one small question, because I didn't meet any Chaurus yet: How will the scenes activate? Will the scenes just be added to the animation pool for Chaurus? Or will there be a chance, that it randomly overwrite the command for another animation?

In this version EC cannot activate scenes itself as the trigger (Actor Events) has been removed.

So you need to have another mod installed that can trigger a Chaurus to have sex with your character or their followers - when this happens EC will detect that sexlab is playing a scene involving a Chaurus and your character/follower triggering the EC pregnancy effect.

For tentacle scenes you need a mod that will both trigger the tentacle scene in Sexlab and call the EC implantation routine as well...

I have been using Defeat (Chaurus) & Deviously Enchanted Chests  (Tentacles) in my tests....

Bane_Master, you are a god strolling among humans.

I just have one small question, because I didn't meet any Chaurus yet: How will the scenes activate? Will the scenes just be added to the animation pool for Chaurus? Or will there be a chance, that it randomly overwrite the command for another animation?

How do you get the Estrus tentacle animations to register or get the Estrus Chaurus mcm menu to register sexlab is installed, because of the incomplete trap trigger in DD Enchanted Chest is kind of breaking my game by causing everything to be non-hostile. The Estrus traps will trigger but not the actual Estrus animations.

Estrus Chaurus is checking registered animations....... nothing would happen after this message, the three tick boxes  remain greyed out

Edit: I will try the new version to see if things change.

Edit2: Estrus animations now work

For tentacle scenes you need a mod that will both trigger the tentacle scene in Sexlab and call the EC implantation routine as well...

I have been using Defeat (Chaurus) & Deviously Enchanted Chests  (Tentacles) in my tests....

Tested version 3.37 with Cursed Loot's EC+ integration and I can confirm it to work as well.

Estrus Chaurus+ V3.37  

This is an update for EC+ posted here by kind permission of Min.

This Version does not require Actor Events!

Wow. This is a game changer! Thank you so much, Bane!

OK, now to integrate Atrix' EC expansion on top... (goes on to fire the CK, forgetting for a moment how much of a CK noob she is)

Edit: (comes back crestfallen after 2h flailing around in the CK realizing she has no idea where to even start looking to edit this stuff) Yeah, I think I am going to leave that to people that actually understand Skyrim modding. Or can put up with the mess that the CK is, maybe...