This is an anazing idea... if I say so, as I had a very similar one a while back. I am reposting what I wrote then in the SL Chaursus Expansion thread:

Yeah, I love it. I'm excited for this kind of stuff... kind of... itchy in the brain. If that makes any sense.
When I was just downloading stuff from Nexus, I never really had this sort of feeling, but since I've been on LL (one month? 1.5?) I've been wanting to learn CK, scripting, modeling, and texturing just so I can put some of my ideas into reality.

My original thought kept going, I just didn't write it out.
I was going to become a voluntary queen, in that the Falmer would bow down to me.
I was writing quests and extensive dialog in my head detailing how and when the surface world would be attacked, with:

A resource-based system of attacks (how many chaurus there are for the assault, with higher chances of success the more there are, meaning it's better to keep breeding for a while before attacks, but the longer you go between attacks the more likely other places are to gear up and defend themselves better)

Different tactics for different places (dawnstar=cold so chaurus slower, winterhold town easy to attack but the only way to get the college is with full frontal assault losing lots of chaurus, markarth=easy because come up through the keep, etc etc...) 

That would interface with the main questline (waiting until the civil war was done makes it easier depending on the way in which you conquer areas, i.e. if the Stormcloaks win, attacking Solitude will be easier because their normal compliment of guards is reduced by the fighting, but attacking Windhelm will be harder because lots of Stormcloak soldiers returned home after the war ends, etc)

And most other major questlines (i.e. attacking whiterun after companions quest finished is easier because Skjor and Kodlak dead, or waiting until you are the archmage, then telling the college people that you're just bringing in a horde of chaurus for "study" so they don't fight back as well or fast enough, etc)

And would also interface with how you do it, how long you take, and in what order (if you leave a major city alone too long they might send armies down into the tunnels to wipe out the evil Falmer aggression, or orcish adventuring parties if you attack 1+ stronghold but don't wipe them all out quickly enough, attacking solitude and windhelm first leads to easier victories over other smaller towns, etc)

And have the possibility of success (if you do everything right, or at least not most things wrong or less than optimal)

And the possibility of failure too (a successful adventuring party or army or coalition of armies manages to wipe you out, etc)

With some side quests specific to the mod/DLC (like needing to go to Solstheim to recruit some Reikling cannon fodder, or having to talk to Harkon into being neutral or helping you if you promise to capture some slaves instead of killing them all, and send them to him as thralls, etc)

And hopefully some sort of interface with other pregnancy mods (I particularly like the idea of soulgem oven, i.e. being pregnant with soul gems and chaurus at the same time leads to chaurus with elemental attacks or magical resistances, number depending on the number of soul gems you are incubating and the power of the buffs based on how many of each type you are incubating)

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... ad infinium.
It'll never happen, at least not so complex as this (WAAAAAAY complex, obviously) but hey, I can dream, right?

This is an anazing idea... if I say so, as I had a very similar one a while back. I am reposting what I wrote then in the SL Chaursus Expansion thread:

Herpman, this is a really great set of ideas. The corruption side generally goes along the way of having the brood mother becoming more powerful, however (which is not my style of play).

I have a slightly different idea of how to extend EC with a more fleshed out progression line...

Interactions with standard Chaurus would stay unchanged: if you get impregnated, you can offer yourself and get them as a follower.

Chaurus Reaper are harder to get to follow you: you have to have successfully bred with a Chaurus, and have given offspring, before reapers will consider breeding you... If this is the case, and you are defeated by one, however, it will impregnate you and become your companion immediately. This Chaurus Reaper companion cannot be dismissed, and will randomly have its way with you (you will still be able to offer yourself, though). Your existing Chaurus follower will leave you, if any (dominance of the stronger reaper). At the end of the pregnancy, you will acquire glowing areas on your belly, lips and nipples, that give you improved night vision, but that also attract all types of Chaurus to you, and give them a bonus to defeat you.

Once you have become the Reaper's breeding host, Chaurus Hunters will get an interest in you...

However... if they do, there is no going back: you will be a Chaurus breeding slave. As before, the Chaurus Hunter will replace your existing Chaurus companion (becoming a Chaurus Master), and take you whenever they please. You will acquire antennae, vestigial wings, have reduced mobility on the ground, and saturated vision in daylight. You will be able to jump longer/higher however.

More importantly, the Hunter will not just deposit eggs in your belly whenever it chooses to impregnate you. No, the egg (actually, a chrysalis like the ones the Hunters emerge from) will be grown by your Master, right inside you... During all this time (around 3 days), you will only have very limited movement options (floating, moving in 4 directions with the directions keys, looking around) while you are held by the hunter's legs, its ovipositor impaling you (as a result of which you will be coming regularly), as your belly grows to a very large size (1.5 the regular Chaurus-size).

Once the chrysalis is mature inside you, you will be dropped on the floor and glued there for an other day, as the chrysalis grows a bit further inside you, until a new Hunter Fledgling explodes out of you... You might not survive this unless you have really high health (high level player required!). If you do, each new Fledgling will slowly mature (10 days) into an extra Hunter companion... one more risk of getting taken and transformed into a Chaurus nursery...

As they rely extensively on all life stages of the Cuaurus, the Falmer have found a solution to all of this... They might help you get free of your Chaurus Master, but not before they have used you for a breeding experiment... the next life stage of the Chaurus, for which they will held you captive, tied on a rack, as they force-feed you the nutrients that will accelerate the growth of the chrysalis into... something else.

It sounds like the bug that fucks you from the cursed armor mod, man that would look amazing in skyrim.

I'm more pragmatic, but I like this kind of stuff (falmer-slavery-broadmother) 
reminds me the darkspawn of Dragon Age..
(Falmer are a little the darkspawn of Skyrim  :))

I remember the first time I walked in Frostflow Lighthouse and started the quest Frostflow Abyss.. chaurus and falmer everywhere.. and a big chaurus-reaper queen! (like Aliens! give me a flamethrower!)
I thought: here you could set a quest (or expand the existing one, with Ramati and Sudi enslaved) where you can unleash women captured by falmer and used to breeding chaurus.
in very hentai-style, female hanged on the walls as in this image

ihhK7Qz.jpg

if you are caught in the attempt to freeing prisoners, you will be enslaved in the same way  ;) 

Hi all, this might be an odd plea for help but I seem to be the only one with this issue on this thread and I've nowhere to turn!

I tried using Estrus Chaurus the 'traditional' way, i.e. by downloading Actor Events, Estrus and Estrus Chaurus + (all the latest versions running on Sexlab 1.59), and found EC's MCM menu would register fine, but under the 'versions' tab Sexlab's version was left unlabeled and the 'ok' tickbox was unticked. Nevertheless, I registered the animations, registered Lydia as a follower and tried attacking a Chaurus anyway. When said Chaurus would spit on Lydia, nothing would happen.

I then saw Mad Catz' suggestion of using the 'Sexlab Estrus Chaurus Saeros Repack' (the original post can be found on page 7 of this thread) and followed all the instructions (after disabling the preexisting Estrus, Actor Events and EC+ on my Mod Organizer of course). I saved and quickly loaded the savegame in the last stage of the instructions, and found the MCM EC menu register, and Actor Events register EC, but still Sexlab's version label was blank and the 'ok' tickbox ominously empty. When Lydia was spat on by a chaurus, she continued to attack unmolested.

If it's of any consequence, I'm using the 'Beeing Female' and 'Estrus Alternate Sounds' mods, all in this plugin load order on Mod Manager:

BeeingFemale esm (Priority:12)
actorEvents esm (Priority: 20)
SexLab esm (Priority:21)
EstrusChaurus esp (Priority:44)

I've run LOOT and FNIS as instructed (although even FNIS returned the Sexlab version as '??'), and tried getting Lydia to attack Chauruses (Chauri?) with the 'pregancy' option disabled in EC (in case that conflicts with her current pregancy through Beeing Female, somehow).

I'm completely lost, and any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

tldr; EC+ registers in the MCM menu (with Sexlab actions also registering therein) and Actor Events registers it, but the animation/impregnation trigger does not work.

Hi all, this might be an odd plea for help but I seem to be the only one with this issue on this thread and I've nowhere to turn!

I tried using Estrus Chaurus the 'traditional' way, i.e. by downloading Actor Events, Estrus and Estrus Chaurus + (all the latest versions running on Sexlab 1.59), and found EC's MCM menu would register fine, but under the 'versions' tab Sexlab's version was left unlabeled and the 'ok' tickbox was unticked. Nevertheless, I registered the animations, registered Lydia as a follower and tried attacking a Chaurus anyway. When said Chaurus would spit on Lydia, nothing would happen.

I then saw Mad Catz' suggestion of using the 'Sexlab Estrus Chaurus Saeros Repack' (the original post can be found on page 7 of this thread) and followed all the instructions (after disabling the preexisting Estrus, Actor Events and EC+ on my Mod Organizer of course). I saved and quickly loaded the savegame in the last stage of the instructions, and found the MCM EC menu register, and Actor Events register EC, but still Sexlab's version label was blank and the 'ok' tickbox ominously empty. When Lydia was spat on by a chaurus, she continued to attack unmolested.

If it's of any consequence, I'm using the 'Beeing Female' and 'Estrus Alternate Sounds' mods, all in this plugin load order on Mod Manager:

I've run LOOT and FNIS as instructed (although even FNIS returned the Sexlab version as '??'), and tried getting Lydia to attack Chauruses (Chauri?) with the 'pregancy' option disabled in EC (in case that conflicts with her current pregancy through Beeing Female, somehow).

Thanks!

tldr; EC+ registers in the MCM menu (with Sexlab actions also registering therein) and Actor Events registers it, but the animation/impregnation trigger does not work.

before installing my package, you've removed everything and did a clean-save?

even Estrus for Skyrim mod, is full of bugs.. remove it, do a clean save (use Skyrim SaveTool to remove #orphan-scripts) and then try to reinstall my package (or jacques00 package if you want to modify birthing animation).

(in any case, I am not sure companion-impregnation are working in this version.. jacques had the same problems when he tried to improve the mod... maybe it's a unresolved previous issue of jbezorg-version)

in very hentai-style, female hanged on the walls as in this image

ihhK7Qz.jpg

I just had to upvote this for the picture... well, the idea is good too...

I am really bemoaning my lack of modding skills right now, as I *really* want the Chaurus Hunter perma-slave to happen...

Just upgraded to sexlab 1.59 and the animmations for estus charus are no longer working for some reason my character get the golden glow and then nothing if I look at the menu screen it shows that my character has been impreganated is anyone else having this problem.

from my experience, I have noticed that this mod is very delicate
if you reset the animations in SL (this happens when you install a new version) this creates problems with ActorEvent
AE is used to trigger animations in EC+ and resetting animation in SL, breaks this interaction

try to do this.
-remove EstrusChaurus registration in Actor Events MCM menu

now open the in-game console and type this command
stopquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

and

stopquest _ae_base

done this, reset animation in sexlab

open console again and type
startquest _ae_base

(wait messages from actor events on top of the screen)

type now
startquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

(wait messages from EC registering animation)

-save game
-reload immediately the previous save and verify in MCM

Estrus Chaurus registration in ActorEvents
Estrus Chaurus Animation in SexLab (registration correct)

-save again and reolad.

normally this is enough.
if it does not work yet, disable ActorEvent and EstrusChaurus from load order, do a clean save and remove AE and EC+ scripts with Save game script cleaner 

-now start Skyrim with only Actor Events enabled

1. load your clean-save and wait for the registration of AE in MCM menu (a few seconds)
2. save and quit game

3. now activate EstrusChaurus.esp and restart the game
4. load the previous save (actor event register new mod but no MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus at this time)
5. wait a few seconds and save again
6. reload immediately the last save and now EstrusChaurus MCM menu will appear.

bye!

S.

I then saw Saeros' suggestion of using the 'Sexlab Estrus Chaurus Saeros Repack' (the original post can be found on page 7 of this thread) and followed all the instructions (after disabling the preexisting Estrus, Actor Events and EC+ on my Mod Organizer of course). I saved and quickly loaded the savegame in the last stage of the instructions, and found the MCM EC menu register, and Actor Events register EC, but still Sexlab's version label was blank and the 'ok' tickbox ominously empty. When Lydia was spat on by a chaurus, she continued to attack unmolested.

Thanks!

before installing my package, you've removed everything and did a clean-save?

even Estrus for Skyrim mod, is full of bugs.. remove it, do a clean save (use Skyrim SaveTool to remove #orphan-scripts) and then try to reinstall my package (or jacques00 package if you want to modify birthing animation).

(in any case, I am not sure companion-impregnation are working in this version.. jacques had the same problems when he tried to improve the mod... maybe it's a unresolved previous issue of jbezorg-version)

Hey Saeros,

First of all, thanks so much for taking so much of your time to help people on this thread! It's really kind of you! :)

Your suggestion to clean my save file (using Save Game Script Cleaner; I couldn't find SaveTool) worked like a charm. Now Lydia does get attacked when spat on. However, there is one glaring problem that I've noticed, which maybe you might have some suggestions on how to solve: her armor doesn't strip! 

When initially attacked the glow surrounds her, she bends down as if removing her clothing and her armor does disappear. Then the tentacle animation starts playing suddenly she's wearing her armor again. I tried installing the regular Estrus for Skyrim mod on top of it and playing the 'Tentacle Spell' animation, and it worked perfectly -- she was stripped of her clothing -- but even after installing regular Estrus and running FNIS Estrus Chaurus refused to strip her clothes.

I tried using both your and Jacques' repacks. Same problem.

Thanks again!

There is also a second scenario.

If you're using Devious Devices (or SD+ which as DD as a dependency) I think DD harness, cuffs and the rest are blocking the EC+ animations, just in the same way they do with regular LL animation.

That's what I thought when the animation did not start while enslaved with SD+ (but I got impregnated). But maybe I've got the same problem Saeros is describing.

Oh grande Saeros. After the procedure you've brilliantly stated there is a fast way to check in game?  Just looking at the MCM menu won't be enough... everything may look normal, but then the animation won't start.

There is also a second scenario.

If you're using Devious Devices (or SD+ which as DD as a dependency) I think DD harness, cuffs and the rest are blocking the EC+ animations, just in the same way they do with regular LL animation.

That's what I thought when the animation did not start while enslaved with SD+ (but I got impregnated). But maybe I've got the same problem Saeros is describing.

Oh grande Saeros. After the procedure you've brilliantly stated there is a fast way to check in game?  Just looking at the MCM menu won't be enough... everything may look normal, but then the animation won't start.

@skyrima

thanks to you :)

@shinji

mmmm... normally it works.
(usually in jbezorg version)

I have not tried this in Min-version.
I'll do a test ASAP

for modders:
I noticed in the latest versions of Estrus for Skyrim a script integration for modders (.psc script I presume)
you could check a new implementation to avoid problems with EC?
(maybe in this way, you can remove dependencies from AE.. perhaps using the old jbezorg scripts to EC version 2 without ActorEvents... but I don't know where to find them)

This would be amazing, would be awesome if we could somehow do an x-ray view on fertilization. Also, perhaps when the tentacles are the played animation there would be just eggs, but when it's the actual chaurus it would be considered a male transporting fertilized eggs that come out as larvae. 

about this x-ray stuff..

I googling a little and I found some animated gifs..
edited by photoshop (cropped and made transparent the unnecessary areas)

I know some SkiUI widgets use the .swf files to be displayed in-game (like beeing female).
.. would not be possible to see this kind of animated images during chaurus-impregnation animation?

from "Saeros medical hentai-division:P 
just an example (chaurus-tentacle colonoscopy):

tw3J07W.gif

I made the same file in .swf for experienced modders..
if you want to experiment  ;) 

I don't know if it's possible, but I am curious..

bye!

S.

Saeros. You are a sick person!

And I love it. 

Having, during the chaurus scene, something like that displayed on the screen side would be very could.

Actually an idea so far I've never seen implemented anywhere.

Could be used in a lot of mods also non-adult. Like when you chop wood in frostfall, and axe chopping a tree happears on the screen.
Well, I'm fooling myself. Would see a ton of better uses in LL mods. 

Saeros. You are a sick person!

And I love it. 

Having, during the chaurus scene, something like that displayed on the screen side would be very could.

Actually an idea so far I've never seen implemented anywhere.

Could be used in a lot of mods also non-adult. Like when you chop wood in frostfall, and axe chopping a tree happears on the screen.

Well, I'm fooling myself. Would see a ton of better uses in LL mods. 

ahahahah!  :D  

I do it for science!

:P

..in the meantime I download other images..

if it works, modders can use it (I change the color, etc...)

Just upgraded to sexlab 1.59 and the animmations for estus charus are no longer working for some reason my character get the golden glow and then nothing if I look at the menu screen it shows that my character has been impreganated is anyone else having this problem.

from my experience, I have noticed that this mod is very delicate
if you reset the animations in SL (this happens when you install a new version) this creates problems with ActorEvent
AE is used to trigger animations in EC+ and resetting animation in SL, breaks this interaction

try to do this.
-remove EstrusChaurus registration in Actor Events MCM menu

now open the in-game console and type this command
stopquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

and

stopquest _ae_base

done this, reset animation in sexlab

open console again and type
startquest _ae_base

(wait messages from actor events on top of the screen)

type now
startquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

(wait messages from EC registering animation)

-save game
-reload immediately the previous save and verify in MCM

Estrus Chaurus registration in ActorEvents
Estrus Chaurus Animation in SexLab (registration correct)

-save again and reolad.

normally this is enough.
if it does not work yet, disable ActorEvent and EstrusChaurus from load order, do a clean save and remove AE and EC+ scripts with Save game script cleaner 

-now start Skyrim with only Actor Events enabled

1. load your clean-save and wait for the registration of AE in MCM menu (a few seconds)
2. save and quit game

3. now activate EstrusChaurus.esp and restart the game
4. load the previous save (actor event register new mod but no MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus at this time)
5. wait a few seconds and save again
6. reload immediately the last save and now EstrusChaurus MCM menu will appear.

bye!

S.

Thanks for that Saeros followed you instructions and its up and running again cheers.

@Damicles

glad to help you  :)

--------------------

for x-ray .swf integration, I think it's more difficult than expected..

skyrim uses a particular swf to show in-game..

I do not think it's impossible, just difficult to understand. 

eg Matter of Time mod use a widget to show the time in game.. 

OH GAWD!.. I'm a SysAdmin, a DBA, a Postmaster and a Netwok-Administrator.. but this is beyond my ability for now.. and I don't have actually the time to learn also papyrus-scripting, CK editing and all these "animation-things"  :D

If anyone wants to try, I can provide the animated-gif .. but I'll stop here  :P

bye!

S.

This would be amazing, would be awesome if we could somehow do an x-ray view on fertilization. Also, perhaps when the tentacles are the played animation there would be just eggs, but when it's the actual chaurus it would be considered a male transporting fertilized eggs that come out as larvae. 

about this x-ray stuff..

I googling a little and I found some animated gifs..
edited by photoshop (cropped and made transparent the unnecessary areas)

I know some SkiUI widgets use the .swf files to be displayed in-game (like beeing female).
.. would not be possible to see this kind of animated images during chaurus-impregnation animation?

from "Saeros medical hentai-division:P 
just an example (chaurus-tentacle colonoscopy):

tw3J07W.gif

I made the same file in .swf for experienced modders..
if you want to experiment  ;) 

I don't know if it's possible, but I am curious..

bye!

S.

I thought of something along these lines as well, that being displayed on the side of the screen rather than on the actual actor. Though I had no idea how it could be implemented. Would be awesome if your idea actually works. This way there would be no problem about different body types, we could make new animations that matched the models of other creatures too, it could be a mod in its self that could be matched up with SexLab registered animations. Then imagine having a gif like you posted looping throughout the act then at the end there could be eggs/sperm shown filling up the orifices. With pregnancies we could show the eggs hatching inside during periodic changes and the larvae moving around. So many ideas, so much potential. 

The thought occurs to me that there are already things like this in place.

Vanilla Skyrim has popup UI elements (health bar, stamina bar, etc).

These are duplicated in such mods as defeat. Not exactly an image, but...

Beeing female has a status key that popus up an image.

I'm sure something like that could be tied to a spell effect and attached to the player with duration set to the animation length.

The problem comes in if such a popup can only be a static image... something could be rigged to just play multiple single frames one after another, but then the duration of the "animation" would be static, this requiring sexlab animation lengths to also be static.

However, since sexlab's minimum animation duration is 3 seconds (it is 3 seconds, not 2, right?) the UI element could just be set to animate for 3 seconds and then repeat as needed. There are still problems (UI "animation" popup running longer than sex, etc) but I tend to think it's all doable.

Note  that I have no skills as an animator, modder, or texturer, and as such am just guessing here.

This line in the original post:

See http: //www.loverslab...estrus-chaurus for a full description of what this mod does. (Edit: Disabled partial link from cut and paste)

You need to replace that with your own edited version of what the mod does. Referring people to that old description has them downloading that old version of the mod from there and requesting those ancient and outdated mods in the requirements listed in that old post.

about Estrus for Skyrim...

... don't use the new ver 1.20 ..is full of bugs (not in chaurus-style :D )

I love the work of cotyounoyume, but I can not say the same for the optimization of its mod..
.esp is full of dead animobject.nif (from old versions and never deleted) and the "papyrus log" filled with errors like

Line 12: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusArmaMapCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 12: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusArmaMapCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 13: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 13: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 14: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 14: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzEstrusSoundCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 is not the right type
	Line 15: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesWenchClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B900338B) is not the right type
	Line 15: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesWenchClothes01 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B900338B) is not the right type
	Line 16: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesNocturnal on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E1E) is not the right type
	Line 16: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesNocturnal on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E1E) is not the right type
	Line 17: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DFA) is not the right type
	Line 17: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesCollegeRobesApprenticeVariant2 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DFA) is not the right type
	Line 18: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesExecutionerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DFE) is not the right type
	Line 18: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesExecutionerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DFE) is not the right type
	Line 19: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassRiften on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DD2) is not the right type
	Line 19: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorGuardCuirassRiften on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DD2) is not the right type
	Line 20: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E09) is not the right type
	Line 20: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesFineClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E09) is not the right type
	Line 21: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E00) is not the right type
	Line 21: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesFarmClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E00) is not the right type
	Line 22: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesBeggarRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DF1) is not the right type
	Line 22: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesBeggarRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DF1) is not the right type
	Line 23: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E0D) is not the right type
	Line 23: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesJarl03 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E0D) is not the right type
	Line 24: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildCuirassPlayer on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DEB) is not the right type
	Line 24: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorThievesGuildCuirassPlayer on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DEB) is not the right type
	Line 25: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzDA02Armor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B900338C) is not the right type
	Line 25: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzDA02Armor on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B900338C) is not the right type
	Line 26: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003382) is not the right type
	Line 26: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesPrisonerTunic on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003382) is not the right type
	Line 27: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorBladesCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DC3) is not the right type
	Line 27: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorBladesCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DC3) is not the right type
	Line 28: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003392) is not the right type
	Line 28: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzDBClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003392) is not the right type
	Line 29: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorLinweCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DDE) is not the right type
	Line 29: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorLinweCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DDE) is not the right type
	Line 30: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E12) is not the right type
	Line 30: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesMerchantClothesVariant on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E12) is not the right type
	Line 31: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorHideCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DD7) is not the right type
	Line 31: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorHideCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DD7) is not the right type
	Line 32: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesNecromancerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E1D) is not the right type
	Line 32: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesNecromancerRobes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002E1D) is not the right type
	Line 33: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003384) is not the right type
	Line 33: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzClothesRedguardClothes on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9003384) is not the right type
	Line 34: [09/07/2014 - 11:01:43PM] Error: Property zzArmorSteelPlateCuirass on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (B900488 cannot be bound because <NULL form> (B9002DE6) is not the right type

for the old EC by jbezorg, the last Estrus for Skyrim compatible version is the 0.97 (I also think for the version of EC+ by  Min)

for the Jaques00 ver. should be the v111 (I think he rewrote part of the EstrusChaurus.esp to make them compatible with the new cotyounoyume animobject.nif data-path..)

just for information. ;)

bye!

S.

I have a problem. I tried uninstalling this, but when i do i keep getting CTD on main-menu when i start the game.

I clicked the "prepare for uninstall," then waited for infected to reach 0, then i removed the mod from Actor Events. Then saved, exited the game and removed it with NMM. But now i get CTDs. And i don't even get to start the game up.

EDIT: I got it fixed. Seems my Skyrim Redone Reproccer had done something with the content from this. I had to Reproc to get the now non-existing patch out. Sorry.

Hello, hopefully someone can answer me. I have Estrus Chaurus+ installed along with a fresh ActorEvents and I also have Estrus for Skyrim. Estrus Chaurus+ will not register. Once I click it to True, it switches to false the second I switch to a different menu. I'm guessing because it's ActorEvents. Nothing is displayed in ActorEvents other than the menu "Monitored stats". There's nothing in that or anything else in ActorEvents. Why is this? I've played with this stuff over the last couple months here and there trying to get it to work every time I hop on to Skyrim, but it never does. Any reason why this might be? 

I'm using MO and here's my installed mods (pic below) and thanks in advance.

post-475217-0-82637000-1410764985_thumb.png

This sounds like a load order problem, if your esp load order mirrors your mod priority in MO. As a general rule, .esp that depend on another .esp must be placed after it. You have actorEvents last in your LO, try placing it before Estrus, both in the install list, and in the LO list.

Also, even if you installed everything right, Estrus is really finicky to start on first load. You should not need it, however, try deactivating it to see if this helps.