Estrus Chaurus+

View File

All credits go to the original author of this mod, Jbezorg. Since he has taken a hiatus, I will be maintaining this mod for the time being. Thanks to Min for helping to keep the Mod alive by updating it for SL1.5+

Original Mod Description by Jbezorg

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?
Chaurus spit attacks will trigger an Estrus Tentacle attack and impregnation. In roughly 3 days, they Chaurus Eggs will be expelled from the host's body.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

• If the skeleton supports node scaling the breasts will enlarge during that time. MCM will auto-configure Estrus Chaurus based on your skeleton and it will be available if the skeleton and body mesh supports it. If this is available, you can set how large the breasts will grow.
  • You can set how long the impregnation will last.
  • You can turn on / off impregnation by enabling / disabling the pregnancy option. The tentacle attack will still happen but no impregnation.
  • You can turn on / off the chaurus eggs hatching by enabling / disabling the Chaurus Infestation option. An impregnated NPC will still lay chaurus eggs. They just will not hatch.
  • You can choose to have some residual breast growth. Breast size is not returned fully to the original size.
  • You can remove all impregnation effects from NPCs, Companions & the Player by enabling "Prepare for uninstall" ( this can take a few min. to run).

The breast enlargement feature is very experimental. It's very likely to cause CTDs. You can disable this feature in MCM by setting breast growth to "NONE".

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Don't update to a new version without first enabling "Prepare for Uninstall" and letting it cure everyone.

• Estrus shout abilities AND THE ESTRUS MOD ITSELF is completely unrelated to this mod.
  • When the pregnancy effect ends:
    • The original breast scale is restored.
    • The victim is removed to the Chaurus Faction ( if still in it )
    • The perk is removed.

[*]Don't save or game wait while the Estrus Tentacle magic effect is active. You'll most likely CTD. Wait a few min. before to allow for the first NiNode update to occur. [*]Breast enlargement and pregnancy will only work on body meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP, BBP body meshes. [*]If You don't see MCM updating, use the following console command.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

EC+ Version 4.390

As version 4.390 has major changes to the esp file I do not recommend trying to upgrade - a new game is required

For the LE version NiOverride and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work in EC+ 4.20 onwards

For the SE version SKEE and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work.

Thanks to t3h0th3r for providing the updated scaling code!

There are three methods by which the EC effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

Chaurus Spit can also trigger Tentacle attacks on non-follower NPCs! At present NPC pregnancies will be lost if you or the NPC changes cell.

Updating

Updating from version 4.381 to version 4.390 requires a clean save or new game.

For Modders

;The EC interface uses ModEvents. This method can be used without loading EC as a master or using GetFormFromFile
;
;To call an EC event use the following code:
;
; int ECTrap = ModEvent.Create("ECStartAnimation")   ; Int      Int does not have to be named "ECTrap" any name would do
; if (ECTrap);    ModEvent.PushForm(ECTrap, self)          ; Form Pass the calling form to the event
;    ModEvent.PushForm(ECTrap, akActor)                     ; Form  The animation target
;    ModEvent.PushInt(ECTrap, EstrusTraptype)              ; Int      The animation required:

;  -1 = Impregnation only with No Amimation, 0 = Tentacles, 1 = Machines 2 = Slime 3 = Ooze
;    ModEvent.PushBool(ECTrap, true)                             ; Bool   Apply the linked EC effect (Ovipostion for Tentacles, Slime & Ooze, Exhaustion for Machine)
;    ModEvent.Pushint(ECTrap, 500)                                ; Int      Alarm radius in units (0 to disable)
;    ModEvent.PushBool(ECTrap, true)                             ; Bool  Use EC (basic) crowd control on hostiles if the Player is trapped by tentacles
;    ModEvent.Send(ECtrap)
; else
;    ;EC is not installed
; endIf
;
; Setting the animation required to -1 applies EC breeder effect without any animation or visual effects, alarms,
; chastity device ; checks, or crowd control however ALL 6 parameters still
; need to be passed for the modevent to function. To use impregnation only
; the required parameter values  are: self, akActor, -1, False, 0, False; To register a callback to trigger on a specific stage of the next animation played

;Use this modevent immediately BEFORE calling the EC event
;
; To register for a callback when an EC event triggered by your mod reaches a specific animation stage use:
; SendModEvent("ECRegisterforStage,"MyModsCallbackName", CallbackAnimationStage as Float)
;
; **NB** Only one stage can be registered & the callback registration is cleared once the animation plays, it must therefore be
;             sent each time you trigger the EC animation event that needs a stage callback
;             Don't forget to Register for the callback event (e.g. RegisterForModEvent("MyModsCallbackName", "OnECStage" ) in your own mod
;             (and handle any potential failure by unregistering as well!)
;

;To call an EC Birth event use the following code:
;
;    int ECBirth = ModEvent.Create("ECGiveBirth")      ; Int              Int does not have to be named "ECBirth" any name would do
;    if (ECBirth)
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, self)                    ; Form          Pass the calling form to the event
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, akActor)             ; Form          The actor to give birth
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, akItem)               ; Form          The Item that the actor will give birth to -  if None the actor will birth Chaurus Eggs
;        ModEvent.PushInt(ECBirth, aiNumItems)           ; Int             The number of Items to give birth too
;        ModEvent.Send(ECBirth)
;    else
;        ;EC is not installed
;    endIf
;
;   **NB** The birth event will not fire if the actor is already infected with the Chaurus Parasite effect
;               The birth event is unaware of calling mods effects on Breast/Belly/Butt nodes - Any changes to inflation of these nodes at birth must be handled

;               by the calling mod

EC sends the following ModEvents:

• "ECBirthStarted" After the actor completes the lay down animation and as the roll onto back animation starts.
  • "ECBirthCompleted" when pregnancy and Egg birthing are complete

Please do not link directly to EC functions - they are likely to change and break your mod!

Required Mods and Versions

Legendary Edition 

Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1 (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Sexlab 1.62
FNIS 6.1+
FNIS Creature Pack 6.1+
SkyUI 5.1
XPMSE 2.80+
Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Special Edition 

Estrus For Skyrim SE V2.45 (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Sexlab 1.63 Beta 9+
FNIS 7.6SE +
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6+
SkyUI 5.2SE
XPMSE 4.80+
Racemenu SE 0.4.16+ (includes SKEE - required for pregnancy scaling)

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Credits

qotsafan for the Sexlab Inflation Framework integration cod

osmelmc for the automatic EC animation registration patch

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab , SKSE, FNIS, FNIS Creature Pack, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim (Assets only), NIOverrride (LE), SKEE (SE)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Bane Master

Thanks. Do you advise to just upgrade from old chaurus? Or a clean safe is necessary?

A clean save should not be necessary. It should be safe to continue the same save game. Just copy/paste this over existing files. You will probably need to reregister EC's animations, though.

Good luck and thanks for keeping the lights on for this mod.

I was tempted to pick up work on his new slavery framework but I have more than my hand full between SD and my other mods.

Maybe I will revisit that after summer if nobody picks it up.

I was tempted to pick up work on his new slavery framework but I have more than my hand full between SD and my other mods.

How is SD coming along if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious.

How is SD coming along if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious.

I just posted an update on that subject: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-03-16/?p=772024 

In short, it's coming along.

The first phase is almost done, with a release using Death Alternative due in a few days.

There was also an issue with upgrades from older versions.

I had to track down loose files from old version, delete them and then install both Estrus and EC to get the MCM menu to register properly in the last version of EC.

Also, try to enable Estrus first. Configure it, save and exit.

Then load with EC enabled. I find it works a lot better than way.

Hi,

thanks for keeping this alive.

I notice in papyrus log that zzEstrusUtil spams it constantly with the following (once it hits the last line mentioned here it immediately starts again in the same order, often within the same second):

[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetTriFilePath on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SwitchTriFiles on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function IsPlayableItem on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultSkinTextureSet on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetGlobalTimeMultiplier on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function StartFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function StopFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function ToggleFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetUFOCamSpeedMult on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function TogglePause on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

It is a new game with SL 1.55, Estrus 1.03r1 and this version of Estrus Chaurus.

Is this debugging "spam" or something I got wrong (extensive list of mods so I can't say for sure at the moment). Skyrim did not crash or anything, just noticed this and wanted to point out.

cheers

The modifications that I made for this update were limited in scope to changing the animation registration routines to sexlab 1.5+ conventions.

I'm getting the infinite birthing bug with this version, or at least a very, very long birthing stage.

None of the code that I modified was related to that: I'll look in to it, though. Post a copy of your Papyrus.0.log, in which you start the birthing sequence, but it never ends?

Hi,

thanks for keeping this alive.

I notice in papyrus log that zzEstrusUtil spams it constantly with the following (once it hits the last line mentioned here it immediately starts again in the same order, often within the same second):

[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetTriFilePath on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SwitchTriFiles on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function IsPlayableItem on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultSkinTextureSet on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetGlobalTimeMultiplier on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function GetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function StartFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function StopFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function ToggleFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function SetUFOCamSpeedMult on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.
[05/04/2014 - 02:31:07PM] warning: Replacing native function TogglePause on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

It is a new game with SL 1.55, Estrus 1.03r1 and this version of Estrus Chaurus.

Is this debugging "spam" or something I got wrong (extensive list of mods so I can't say for sure at the moment). Skyrim did not crash or anything, just noticed this and wanted to point out.

cheers

Hmm. Nothing I changed would have caused that. zzEstrusUtil.dll is from Estrus for Skyrim: Not Estrus Chaurus. I don't believe that EC utilizes it at all, either:

$ cat * | grep -i util
        if ( !bIsTested && zzEstrusChaurusInfestation.GetValueInt() as bool && Utility.RandomInt( 0, 100 ) < zzEstrusFertilityChance.GetValueInt() )
                fUpdate = Utility.RandomFloat( 48.0, 96.0 )
                MCM.fHatchingDue[iIncubationIdx] = (fUpdate/24.0) + Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
        Int len = Utility.RandomInt( 5, 9 )
                Utility.Wait( Utility.RandomFloat( 3.5, 6.5 ) )
                Utility.Wait( 1.0 )
        Utility.Wait( Utility.RandomFloat( fOviparityTime, fOviparityTime * 2.0 ) )
                while ( kTarget.IsOnMount() || Utility.IsInMenuMode() )
                        Utility.Wait( 2.0 )
        Utility.Wait( 5.0 )
                                Utility.Wait( 2.0 )
                                Utility.Wait( 1.0 )
                        fGameTime       = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
                                        fInfectionLastMsg = fGameTime + Utility.RandomFloat(0.0417, 0.25)
                                        Debug.Notification(sSwellingMsgs[Utility.RandomInt(0, sSwellingMsgs.Length - 1)])
                        Utility.Wait( 2.0 )
                Utility.Wait( 10.0 )
                ;iBirthingLoops = Utility.RandomInt( 6, 10 )
        fIncubationTime    = Utility.RandomFloat( fMinTime, fMaxTime )
        fInfectionStart    = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
                        Utility.Wait( 1.0 )
                while ( !kTarget.Is3DLoaded() || kTarget.IsOnMount() || Utility.IsInMenuMode() )
                        Utility.Wait( 1.0 )
        SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        return StringUtil.Substring((GetVersion() as float / 1000.0) as string, 0, 4)
                                        thisTime = decimalDaysToString(fIncubationDue[iIndex] - Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
                                thisTime = decimalDaysToString(fHatchingDue[iIndex] - Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
                while ( Utility.IsInMenuMode() )
                        Utility.Wait( 2.0 )

I don't think the problem is related to this mod (My changes, much less).

I just uninstalled the old version (v3.357) and installed this one, but in the version check it's still saying v3.35. Is this normal?

Yeah, I neglected to update the version string. That is safe to ignore.

[...]
[...]

Hmm. Nothing I changed would have caused that. zzEstrusUtil.dll is from Estrus for Skyrim: Not Estrus Chaurus. I don't believe that EC utilizes it at all, either:

[ spoiler ]

[...]

thanks for the clarification, I missed that completely. sorry for the false alarm. I must have played w/o Estrus for longer than I remembered... Too many new profiles in the last couple of weeks, I guess... :-/

I'm getting the infinite birthing bug with this version, or at least a very, very long birthing stage.

Yeah same here :(

ok not sure if this helps, but i think i got round it by selecting the "prepare to uninstall" tab in the mcm menu after that she stoped the birthing process and then i went back to mcm and deselected the "prepare to uninstall " button, not sure if i should of done this but all eggs remained and are in the incubation list on their way to hatching. oh and all my body parts returned to normal.

and the reloaded save seems to be working fine after becoming a mum to 40! bleeding chauruses lol.

i think i`ll have to upgrade to an i7 just to visit the little bugs :)

[...]
[...]

[ spoiler ]

[...]

thanks for the clarification, I missed that completely. sorry for the false alarm. I must have played w/o Estrus for longer than I remembered... Too many new profiles in the last couple of weeks, I guess... :-/

JDough, indeed, the log spam you're seeing is from the new Estrus.  I'm getting it too, though Estrus is working perfectly in my game with no issues -- just log spam.  I'm wondering if starting a new game might resolve it.  But, yeah, updating Estrus causes log spam.  There's no issues with it and Chauurus that I've seen at this point.  Just so you know.  Cheers.

And thank you, Min, for taking up Chauurus on part of the traveling Jbezorg!

There was also an issue with upgrades from older versions.

I had to track down loose files from old version, delete them and then install both Estrus and EC to get the MCM menu to register properly in the last version of EC.

Also, try to enable Estrus first. Configure it, save and exit.

Then load with EC enabled. I find it works a lot better than way.

Problem with the long register time is that onint calls onconfiginit in the mcm script just delete the oninit function and onconfiginit runs flawlessly on start.

thanks, OlBenny for confirming what I see. I on the other hand can confirm that this happens on new games as well since in my present game I had no Estrus activated before. I've logged a question on the nexus for it. we'll see what happens.

I am never quite sure if this spam is actually putting additional pressure on the anyway feeble papyrus system.

Min, I don't know how much you plan to do on this mod or rather "just" (for the lack of a better word) keep it compatible with whatever SL version is the latest. If you plan to expand on the mod, may I may a request to perhaps remove the dependency from the Actors Events Framework?

As I understood EC was also meant as testing ground for that framework and as, to my knowledge, not one of the other mods takes advantage of that framework, it is rather useless and it would allow to save one esm (might sound ridiculous but since I am constantly hitting the 254 limit (or coming close to it) while already using merged esp's I am happy for any es(p/m) I can avoid). If the mod is way too tied into that framework to remove its dependency with a reasonable effort, forget it, I can live with it if I have to. just a thought.

cheers

Yeah same here :(

Hmm. Going to need to see a log of the event ocurring from one of you with that issue to fix it.

thanks, OlBenny for confirming what I see. I on the other hand can confirm that this happens on new games as well since in my present game I had no Estrus activated before. I've logged a question on the nexus for it. we'll see what happens.

I am never quite sure if this spam is actually putting additional pressure on the anyway feeble papyrus system.

Min, I don't know how much you plan to do on this mod or rather "just" (for the lack of a better word) keep it compatible with whatever SL version is the latest. If you plan to expand on the mod, may I may a request to perhaps remove the dependency from the Actors Events Framework?

As I understood EC was also meant as testing ground for that framework and as, to my knowledge, not one of the other mods takes advantage of that framework, it is rather useless and it would allow to save one esm (might sound ridiculous but since I am constantly hitting the 254 limit (or coming close to it) while already using merged esp's I am happy for any es(p/m) I can avoid). If the mod is way too tied into that framework to remove its dependency with a reasonable effort, forget it, I can live with it if I have to. just a thought.

cheers

I may expand the mod somewhat (Had a few ideas on that note), though I'm probably not going to remove the Actor Events dependency: It works well, and I'd rather spend the time I can spend modding on new features (For both this, and DD).

Could you help me with a problem?  I keep getting CTD and I don't know how to fix it.  I've included log and load order.  I tried uninstalling EC and deleting the util then reinstalling but the EC Util keeps spamming my log and maybe the cause for the CTDs?  If it is something else, could you give me some idea how to fix the problem?

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
09  Falskaar.esm
0A  ApachiiHair.esm
0B  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm
0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0E  actorEvents.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  hdtHighHeel.esm
11  itsatrap!.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.55]
13  SexLabAroused.esm
14  HentaiPregnancy.esm
15  SPIKE.esm
16  TERAArmors.esm
17  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.7.5]
18  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
19  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
1A  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
1B  HighResTexturePack01.esp
1C  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1D  HighResTexturePack03.esp
1E  Housecarl Greetings Fix.esp
1F  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
20  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
21  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
22  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
23  AOS.esp
24  AOS_DGDB Patch.esp
25  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
26  LIAT - Sounds.esp
27  Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp  [Version 2.1]
28  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
29  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
2A  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
2B  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 1.00]
2C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
2D  FishingInSkyrim.esp
2E  HorsePenis.esp
2F  Hunterborn.esp
30  Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
31  Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
32  Immersive Brigands.esp
33  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
34  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
35  Immersive Travelers.esp
36  Immersive Werewolves.esp
37  itsatrap!.esp
38  JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
39  JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp
3A  LIAT - NPCs.esp
3B  LoversVictim.esp
3C  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
3D  ReadingTakesTime.esp
3E  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
3F  SexLabDefeat.esp
40  RaceMenu.esp
41  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
42  SkyUI.esp
43  Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp
44  Cloaks.esp
45  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
46  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
47  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
48  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
49  forsworn-trouble.esp
4A  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.3]
4B  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.3]
4C  leia.esp
4D  Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp
4E  Silverlight Armor.esp
4F  Strap.esp
50  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
51  TERAArmors.esp
52  zarias_restraints.esp
53  zzLSAR.esp
54  HDT Havok Object.esp
55  Arkris store.esp
56  Black Books Begone.esp
57  BBB Scroll Rack.esp
58  buildablehouse.esp
59  Devious Deviants.esp
5A  LightsWinstadManor.esp  [Version 1.2]
5B  RiverwoodSmelter.esp
5C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
5D  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
5E  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
5F  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
60  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
61  Sell Stones of Barenziah.esp
62  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
63  WindstadManordefense.esp
64  Arachnophobia.esp
65  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
66  Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
67  Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
68  Book Covers Dragonborn.esp
69  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
6A  MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
6B  MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
6C  MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
6D  NeutralHjerim.esp
6E  Proper Aiming.esp
6F  removeannoyinglines.esp
70  HPSoulGemBirth.esp
71  SexLab Submit.esp
72  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
73  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
74  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
75  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
76  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
77  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
78  TimingIsEverything.esp
79  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
7A  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
7B  wizDynamicThings.esp
7C  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
7D  zzEstrus.esp
7E  EstrusChaurus.esp
7F  FarvynsDivineOctavo.esp
80  Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
81  CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
82  RealisticRoomRental.esp
83  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
84  RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
85  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
86  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
87  AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp
88  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp
89  abotFiresHurt.esp
8A  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
8B  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
8C  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
8D  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
8E  Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
8F  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
90  SummonFollowers.esp
91  FNISspells.esp
92  mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
93  zzLSARAddon.esp
94  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
95  OrientalRace.esp
96  The Ningheim.esp
97  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
98  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
99  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
9A  ApachiiHairStyles-FemaleOnly.esp
9B  My Home Is Your Home.esp
9C  Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp
9D  The Ningheim - Followers.esp
9E  FollowerWander2.esp
9F  EssentialMerchantsMod.esp
A0  FollowerWander2Serana.esp
A1  NPC_Opposite_gender_disabled.esp
A2  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.5]
A3  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights V2.esp
A4  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
A5  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
A6  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
A7  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
A8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
A9  Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
AA  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
AB  DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
AC  SexLabDangerousNights.esp
AD  SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
AE  SPBF.esp
AF  Better Baking - Hearthfire - with farm.esp
B0  ButterChurn are available.esp
B1  More Milk and Egg.esp
B2  no-helmet armor perk fix.esp
B3  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
B4  RND_AnimalLoot.esp
B5  SexLab Frostfall.esp
B6  Aradia Living Armour.esp
B7  SexLab Submit Serana.esp
B8  enchanterinriverwood.esp
B9  hydra_slavegirls.esp
BA  dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
BB  SexLab Solutions v2.esp
BC  FemaleNakedComments.esp
BD  CrimeDecay.esp
BE  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
BF  Seductress Serana.esp
C0  SlaversGuild.esp
C1  ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
C2  Apropos.esp

Papyrus.0.zip

Could you help me with a problem?  I keep getting CTD and I don't know how to fix it.  I've included log and load order.  I tried uninstalling EC and deleting the util then reinstalling but the EC Util keeps spamming my log and maybe the cause for the CTDs?  If it is something else, could you give me some idea how to fix the problem?

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
09  Falskaar.esm
0A  ApachiiHair.esm
0B  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm
0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0E  actorEvents.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  hdtHighHeel.esm
11  itsatrap!.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.55]
13  SexLabAroused.esm
14  HentaiPregnancy.esm
15  SPIKE.esm
16  TERAArmors.esm
17  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.7.5]
18  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
19  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
1A  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
1B  HighResTexturePack01.esp
1C  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1D  HighResTexturePack03.esp
1E  Housecarl Greetings Fix.esp
1F  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
20  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
21  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
22  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
23  AOS.esp
24  AOS_DGDB Patch.esp
25  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
26  LIAT - Sounds.esp
27  Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp  [Version 2.1]
28  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
29  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
2A  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
2B  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 1.00]
2C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
2D  FishingInSkyrim.esp
2E  HorsePenis.esp
2F  Hunterborn.esp
30  Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
31  Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
32  Immersive Brigands.esp
33  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
34  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
35  Immersive Travelers.esp
36  Immersive Werewolves.esp
37  itsatrap!.esp
38  JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
39  JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp
3A  LIAT - NPCs.esp
3B  LoversVictim.esp
3C  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
3D  ReadingTakesTime.esp
3E  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
3F  SexLabDefeat.esp
40  RaceMenu.esp
41  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
42  SkyUI.esp
43  Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp
44  Cloaks.esp
45  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
46  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
47  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
48  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
49  forsworn-trouble.esp
4A  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.3]
4B  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.3]
4C  leia.esp
4D  Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp
4E  Silverlight Armor.esp
4F  Strap.esp
50  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
51  TERAArmors.esp
52  zarias_restraints.esp
53  zzLSAR.esp
54  HDT Havok Object.esp
55  Arkris store.esp
56  Black Books Begone.esp
57  BBB Scroll Rack.esp
58  buildablehouse.esp
59  Devious Deviants.esp
5A  LightsWinstadManor.esp  [Version 1.2]
5B  RiverwoodSmelter.esp
5C  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
5D  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
5E  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
5F  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
60  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
61  Sell Stones of Barenziah.esp
62  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
63  WindstadManordefense.esp
64  Arachnophobia.esp
65  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
66  Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
67  Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
68  Book Covers Dragonborn.esp
69  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
6A  MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
6B  MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
6C  MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
6D  NeutralHjerim.esp
6E  Proper Aiming.esp
6F  removeannoyinglines.esp
70  HPSoulGemBirth.esp
71  SexLab Submit.esp
72  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
73  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
74  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
75  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
76  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
77  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
78  TimingIsEverything.esp
79  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
7A  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
7B  wizDynamicThings.esp
7C  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
7D  zzEstrus.esp
7E  EstrusChaurus.esp
7F  FarvynsDivineOctavo.esp
80  Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
81  CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
82  RealisticRoomRental.esp
83  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
84  RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
85  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
86  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
87  AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp
88  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp
89  abotFiresHurt.esp
8A  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
8B  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
8C  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
8D  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
8E  Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
8F  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
90  SummonFollowers.esp
91  FNISspells.esp
92  mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
93  zzLSARAddon.esp
94  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
95  OrientalRace.esp
96  The Ningheim.esp
97  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
98  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
99  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
9A  ApachiiHairStyles-FemaleOnly.esp
9B  My Home Is Your Home.esp
9C  Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp
9D  The Ningheim - Followers.esp
9E  FollowerWander2.esp
9F  EssentialMerchantsMod.esp
A0  FollowerWander2Serana.esp
A1  NPC_Opposite_gender_disabled.esp
A2  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.5]
A3  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights V2.esp
A4  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
A5  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
A6  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
A7  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
A8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
A9  Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
AA  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
AB  DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
AC  SexLabDangerousNights.esp
AD  SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
AE  SPBF.esp
AF  Better Baking - Hearthfire - with farm.esp
B0  ButterChurn are available.esp
B1  More Milk and Egg.esp
B2  no-helmet armor perk fix.esp
B3  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
B4  RND_AnimalLoot.esp
B5  SexLab Frostfall.esp
B6  Aradia Living Armour.esp
B7  SexLab Submit Serana.esp
B8  enchanterinriverwood.esp
B9  hydra_slavegirls.esp
BA  dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
BB  SexLab Solutions v2.esp
BC  FemaleNakedComments.esp
BD  CrimeDecay.esp
BE  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
BF  Seductress Serana.esp
C0  SlaversGuild.esp
C1  ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
C2  Apropos.esp

That util isn't from EC.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=772368

Further discussion on this page as well, if you scroll up.