Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

Excuse me, I have an issue with the armbinder on NPCs.

It seems that when I give my follower (or other npcs) the armbinder, they equip it and their bound idle animation plays normally.

However, I have several issues after a while:

1. Npc's can wear the armbinder, however, their bound animation (hands behind back) gets overriden every time they scratch or something (when they play another random idle animation).

After that, they walk normally, their lower hands are invisible and their armbinder is still equipped.

2. Devious devices (armbinders, gags) are not functioning on npc's. They can wear it, but it doesn't bind them or gag them. They can attack normally (with partially invisible hands as mentioned above)

3. All the devious devices equipment perfectly works only on my player character.

Help is greatly apreciated.

Please add "Aradia Devious Now Integrated into Devious Devices"

Thank you.

author of arts assets Aradia

author of esp Gameplayer

Added. Aradia's work is usually quality stuff and this seems to be no exception.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Long time fan, first time poster. I reloaded all the updated versions of the mods (mine were months out of date), but now the gags don't quite fit the mouths. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also, is there a specific mod that gives you bound sex animations? Like, having sex while wearing an armbinder etc? Thanks so much!

I am not sure, if I did configure something wrong or if it is just not working that way anymore...

zenet_GagQuest is talking about "mastering" gag speech, something that I would be very interested in... yeah I got a slight gag-fetish there ;)

However with the DD-Integration, I only seem to be getting "Mphh!" as an option and "nod yes" "shake no" when asked something. Is that the correct behaviour of the Mods ? And is there indeed any gag-speech-skill to be mastered?

Hi there! Long time fan, first time poster. I reloaded all the updated versions of the mods (mine were months out of date), but now the gags don't quite fit the mouths. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also, is there a specific mod that gives you bound sex animations? Like, having sex while wearing an armbinder etc? Thanks so much!

The shape or placement of the gags hasn't been changed since their introduction. That said, custom skeletons or specific character race/weight/body setups can cause certain devices to appear a bit off, so maybe that's the case here. Otherwise a clean re-install of the active DD mods might help.

I am not sure, if I did configure something wrong or if it is just not working that way anymore...

zenet_GagQuest is talking about "mastering" gag speech, something that I would be very interested in... yeah I got a slight gag-fetish there ;)

However with the DD-Integration, I only seem to be getting "Mphh!" as an option and "nod yes" "shake no" when asked something. Is that the correct behaviour of the Mods ? And is there indeed any gag-speech-skill to be mastered?

You'll probably have more luck getting an answer by posting your issue in the respective mod's support thread.

Those options you describe sound more like the DD-Restrained mod.  do you have that installed too?

Your best bet is to use the race menu (showracemenu 1 is the console command) to make your character's mouth fit the gag. And the mod you're looking for is ZaZanimationpack, make sure you register the animations with it using MCM.

@ Zadil, I've done a male conversion mod for DD, please could you add it to your page?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zadil and the gang,

I'm looking for Devious Devices proper, as I'm updating my outdated mods. It's cascading, this updates; but then needs other updated mods, and on and on, lol

Here's the thing, all I can find are the other mods, Expansion, Assets and Integration, but what happened with Devious Devices itself?

I have a version called DeviousDevices2.8.0 which I installed in June this year, but I can't even find it here on LL anymore. This thread doesn't even mention it. o.0

Now I'm confused, seeing as the topic is by Zadil... Was there ever a Devious Devices mod next to Expansion, Assets and Integration and is the mod that I have just badly named? And I have the new mods now, do I need to keep this file that I have still, or should it be removed because Expansion, Assets and Integration are good enough?

If there's a Devious Devices basemod, can anyone point me to it?

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Assets is the Textures and Meshes of the Devious Devices.

Integration is the Application of those Assets in Game,

Now Expansion is added to these two Together they are called Devious Essentials or using SexLabs naming style the Devious Devices Framework.

They are the Core requirements of Devious Devices whatever name is given to them and though some Addons (usually Older) don't require Expansion most do so it's best to consider them, as the name implies, Devious Essentials.

The Core Devious Essentials

Devious Devices - Assets by Zadil=T19865=F269
Devious Devices - Integration by Min=T21484=F371
Devious Expansion by Coopervane=T35569=F1305

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

could you add the UNPB PB Soulgem Piercings by circ to the list? took me ages to find them :)

Also maybe with a notice that they are for this UNPB TBBP PB body which is another than b3lisario's.

Done.

is there a way to fix the sizes of the devices. almost none of the devices fit properly for me.

Revert to one of the officially supported bodies or look for a suitable conversion mod for your body.

Hey, I went through the Forbidden Tome quest to the point where Zed puts on the new belt and plugs, but he put the belt on first, and the plugs just sit in my inventory. I just realized this and do not want to go back through story progress to see if I can fix it. I equipped the plugs using console, but they don't affect my character at all, and don't appear visually either. Is there something I can do to make them affect the character?

Hey, I went through the Forbidden Tome quest to the point where Zed puts on the new belt and plugs, but he put the belt on first, and the plugs just sit in my inventory. I just realized this and do not want to go back through story progress to see if I can fix it. I equipped the plugs using console, but they don't affect my character at all, and don't appear visually either. Is there something I can do to make them affect the character?

This is not really the right place for that, you should ask in the devious devices post.

They might know more.