Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Skyrim

Devious Devices SexLab BDSM Bondage Fetish Restraints Quest

• Please log in to reply
319 replies to this topic

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

http://www.loverslab...agquest-v10rar/

Zenetx*s nice Gagquest-mod is missing in the linklist :)

Not anymore.

Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul by zenetx

From the description:

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Added links to converted meshes of current versions of DDa & DDx for the UNPB Pregnant Body done by uglykidCyd:

MiniMally

MiniMally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I'm not sure where to put this but there needs to be an animation for attempted masturbation in belt. The girl will get all frustrated when she realizes she cant get under the belt and start pulling and banging on the belt. This should also increase arousal.

Min

Min

Deviant Developer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

I'm not sure where to put this but there needs to be an animation for attempted masturbation in belt. The girl will get all frustrated when she realizes she cant get under the belt and start pulling and banging on the belt. This should also increase arousal.

Feel free to create it, then! We would gladly include such an animation, were one available.

Saeros

Saeros

Supernatural Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

new bodyslide conversions

Conversion for HDT Body 1.4 (blabba) +bodyslyde by RustyXXL

http://www.loverslab...eg-by-rustyxxl/

and

Conversion for new CT77 HDT Body  +bodyslyde by Aensland_src

http://www.loverslab...nsion/?p=860093

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

new bodyslide conversions

Conversion for HDT Body 1.4 (blabba) +bodyslyde by RustyXXL

http://www.loverslab...eg-by-rustyxxl/

and

Conversion for new CT77 HDT Body  +bodyslyde by Aensland_src

http://www.loverslab...nsion/?p=860093

Added these files to the list. Thanks for pointing them out.

skyrimll

skyrimll

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,850 posts

You can also add SexLab Stories (the Devious part of the mod with the Milk farm quest) and Sanguine Debauchery + (now making full use of Devious Devices for all items forced on the player by their master).

DrWonderBread

DrWonderBread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Im having a problem with the regular harnesses.  They will not change with the weight slider.  I tested it with the ebonite harness and it works just fine, but all of the regular harnesses will not change and I have to leave my weight set to 0 for it to look good without any clipping.  Is there a fix for this?

FRIdSUN

FRIdSUN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Please add the LADL heritage ImmerSlave. http://www.loverslab...-a-slaves-life/

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Im having a problem with the regular harnesses.  They will not change with the weight slider.  I tested it with the ebonite harness and it works just fine, but all of the regular harnesses will not change and I have to leave my weight set to 0 for it to look good without any clipping.  Is there a fix for this?

Assuming that you are using a supported body type make sure that everything is installed properly and re-install DD mods like Assets that contain the harnesses in question if necessary. If that doesn't help try deactivating any other mods to rule out mod conflicts and post your issue in the specific mod's support thread.

You can also add SexLab Stories (the Devious part of the mod with the Milk farm quest) and Sanguine Debauchery + (now making full use of Devious Devices for all items forced on the player by their master).

Done.

Please add the LADL heritage ImmerSlave. http://www.loverslab...-a-slaves-life/

Done.

broly85

broly85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Excuse me, I have an issue with the armbinder on NPCs.

It seems that when I give my follower (or other npcs) the armbinder, they equip it and their bound idle animation plays normally.

However, I have several issues after a while:

1. Npc's can wear the armbinder, however, their bound animation (hands behind back) gets overriden every time they scratch or something (when they play another random idle animation).

After that, they walk normally, their lower hands are invisible and their armbinder is still equipped.

2. Devious devices (armbinders, gags) are not functioning on npc's. They can wear it, but it doesn't bind them or gag them. They can attack normally (with partially invisible hands as mentioned above)

3. All the devious devices equipment perfectly works only on my player character.

Help is greatly apreciated.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Devious Devices - Expansion has been added to the list as it has recently been given a dedicated thread.

Gameplayer

Gameplayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Please add "Aradia Devious Now Integrated into Devious Devices"

Thank you.

author of arts assets Aradia

author of esp Gameplayer

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Please add "Aradia Devious Now Integrated into Devious Devices"

Thank you.

author of arts assets Aradia

author of esp Gameplayer

Added. Aradia's work is usually quality stuff and this seems to be no exception.

dogriver100

dogriver100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Hi there! Long time fan, first time poster. I reloaded all the updated versions of the mods (mine were months out of date), but now the gags don't quite fit the mouths. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also, is there a specific mod that gives you bound sex animations? Like, having sex while wearing an armbinder etc? Thanks so much!

subrina

subrina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

I am not sure, if I did configure something wrong or if it is just not working that way anymore...

zenet_GagQuest is talking about "mastering" gag speech, something that I would be very interested in... yeah I got a slight gag-fetish there ;)

However with the DD-Integration, I only seem to be getting "Mphh!" as an option and "nod yes" "shake no" when asked something. Is that the correct behaviour of the Mods ? And is there indeed any gag-speech-skill to be mastered?

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Hi there! Long time fan, first time poster. I reloaded all the updated versions of the mods (mine were months out of date), but now the gags don't quite fit the mouths. Anyone have a fix for this?

Also, is there a specific mod that gives you bound sex animations? Like, having sex while wearing an armbinder etc? Thanks so much!

The shape or placement of the gags hasn't been changed since their introduction. That said, custom skeletons or specific character race/weight/body setups can cause certain devices to appear a bit off, so maybe that's the case here. Otherwise a clean re-install of the active DD mods might help.

I am not sure, if I did configure something wrong or if it is just not working that way anymore...

zenet_GagQuest is talking about "mastering" gag speech, something that I would be very interested in... yeah I got a slight gag-fetish there ;)

However with the DD-Integration, I only seem to be getting "Mphh!" as an option and "nod yes" "shake no" when asked something. Is that the correct behaviour of the Mods ? And is there indeed any gag-speech-skill to be mastered?

You'll probably have more luck getting an answer by posting your issue in the respective mod's support thread.

sapho888

sapho888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Those options you describe sound more like the DD-Restrained mod.  do you have that installed too?

Wasps

Wasps

Some guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Your best bet is to use the race menu (showracemenu 1 is the console command) to make your character's mouth fit the gag. And the mod you're looking for is ZaZanimationpack, make sure you register the animations with it using MCM.

@ Zadil, I've done a male conversion mod for DD, please could you add it to your page?

RockMic

RockMic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Hello, found other conversions.
http://www.loverslab...7base-oppai-22/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Devious, Devices, SexLab, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Restraints, Quest