Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Skyrim

Devious Devices SexLab BDSM Bondage Fetish Restraints Quest

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

Srende

Srende

Overthinking it

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Hi all, installed with devious assets, integration, expansion, for the masses etc but when put any cuffs or armbinders to an slave npc and i see they are wearing those continue running away from me, is this normal? tyvm (using Paradise halls).

That's completely up to Paradise halls if it detects the DD items or not. Looks like it doesn't.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

shambleresp

shambleresp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Tyvm, any recomendation? other slaver mod or anything, im frustrated seeing my slaves always running away...

Hi all, installed with devious assets, integration, expansion, for the masses etc but when put any cuffs or armbinders to an slave npc and i see they are wearing those continue running away from me, is this normal? tyvm (using Paradise halls).

That's completely up to Paradise halls if it detects the DD items or not. Looks like it doesn't.

lordescobar666

lordescobar666

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

This is a continuation from my post here. Maybe this is the more appropriate thread.

It always bugged me that, when you want to remove devices in your script, you need to know the keyword and the rendered device besides the inventory device. This makes it difficult to work with devices from other mods as it requires you to have a list of known devices and it does not work with unknown devices.

So I came up with a method that allows to remove arbitray devices the player is wearing without further information, I'd like to share (and get some feedback if there are any disadvantages/drawbacks/whatever):

Spoiler

The question is, should this be integrated (and expanded to e.g. also check for the correct key) into Devious Device - Integration together with some keywords, so that other quests can mark quest related devices and devices that are deemed to be unremovable for some reason.

I think this could greatly enhance interoperability and compatibility for mods using devious devices.

What do you think?

Min

Min

Deviant Developer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

This is a continuation from my post here. Maybe this is the more appropriate thread.

It always bugged me that, when you want to remove devices in your script, you need to know the keyword and the rendered device besides the inventory device. This makes it difficult to work with devices from other mods as it requires you to have a list of known devices and it does not work with unknown devices.

So I came up with a method that allows to remove arbitray devices the player is wearing without further information, I'd like to share (and get some feedback if there are any disadvantages/drawbacks/whatever):

Spoiler

The question is, should this be integrated (and expanded to e.g. also check for the correct key) into Devious Device - Integration together with some keywords, so that other quests can mark quest related devices and devices that are deemed to be unremovable for some reason.

I think this could greatly enhance interoperability and compatibility for mods using devious devices.

What do you think?

Checking for the correct key isn't ManipulateDevice's role. That's up to the mod in question (Though, using this same techinque you could fetch the key). As this is a scripting matter it should be posted in the Integration thread.

That said, this is a great addition, and will be included as a new function in the next version of Integration. :)

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

I was consoling up some DD's and while most, if not all, the below neck equipment and collars worked fine with UNPB body, every single gag I tried was mis-aligned. Balls and ring would show up on chin and so on. I also have some Zaz stuff installed apparently, and all the gags in that were more or less properly aligned. Any way to fix this on my end?

EDIT: nevermind... Must have had some mod weirding out on me as I just uninstalled some stuff. Looks great.

vipermagi

vipermagi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Spoiler

Don't mind me, I'm just a bit of an idiot.

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Added to the list:

Skyrim Bound by Srende

steve4304

steve4304

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Does anybody have a recommended load order for these? My mod list for this playthrough has become a bit chaotic and I get odd problems from time to time. Also appreciated if you could include whereabouts the main sexlab files should be. Thanks for any help!

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

LOOT seems to sort stuff just fine for me, only manual change I had to make was an eyefix mod that removes blur from nightvision.

MachineEater

MachineEater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

i'd like to see some kind of parasite armour which until ever you tame it or gat it off could make you take half the damage from combat but the trade is that it forces you to have sex with ANY random nearby npc. (or you could come up with somthing better for it).

though I think it might be better if it was added to sanguine's debauchery with a forced submit option?

joisback

joisback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

First of all: Thanks for this great mod!!!!

Where do I find the leather pony outfit shown on the images for Devious Devices?

Link - Additional Image 6

Thanks a lot.

Tschukken

Tschukken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

I was consoling up some DD's and while most, if not all, the below neck equipment and collars worked fine with UNPB body, every single gag I tried was mis-aligned. Balls and ring would show up on chin and so on. I also have some Zaz stuff installed apparently, and all the gags in that were more or less properly aligned. Any way to fix this on my end?

EDIT: nevermind... Must have had some mod weirding out on me as I just uninstalled some stuff. Looks great.

Do you know which mod you have uninstalled, because it seems that I have the same problem with the gags?

Edit: I've already solved it. I've only reinstalled the zazAnimationPack and overwritten some .tri files and now it works.

Zyxxas

Zyxxas

Cyborg Killer, Desperado LLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Where my I find the leather pony outfit shown on the images for Devious Devices?

Thanks a lot.

Pretty sure that's in the optional extension

Zyxxas

Zyxxas

Cyborg Killer, Desperado LLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Firstly, thanks for the amazing mod, really great work <3

Small query: does anyone know a method or mod for getting good interactions with followers with devices? I can give devices to followers start animations with matchmaker - but is there any way once I've bound myself to get a follower to initiate sex? Most of the other mods involve world NPCs but not followers.

Rdm

Rdm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Where my I find the leather pony outfit shown on the images for Devious Devices?

Thanks a lot.

Its not and i second this

Coopervane

Coopervane

Defunct.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Thanks a lot.

It's an armor made Aegis, it has never been released, i doubt it ever will be (sadly), and it's not part of any DD package.

Mash11

Mash11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Does anyone else have problem with all DD mods that if you get bound by normal bounds instead of armbinder and you struggle which causes the game to insta crash every single time?

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Added to the list:

DD Restrained by irquih

From the official mod description:

talk to NPCs while gagged; they may help you or think you're really horny.
This mod aims to provide you with an opportunity to seek help for your problems... I mean the gag!

Zadil

Zadil

Devious Mind

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Added to the list:

Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy

From the mod description:

Spoiler

xboronx

xboronx

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

http://www.loverslab...agquest-v10rar/

Zenetx*s nice Gagquest-mod is missing in the linklist :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Devious, Devices, SexLab, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Restraints, Quest