Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

17 minutes ago, TajZ said:

Add into either NMM or MO and then install using them. Run LOOT. Run Bodyslide (ALWAYS checkmark Build Morphs). Run FNIS. Play.

P.S. ONLY if you use WyreBash, run AFTER LOOT. Make sure to Re-Activate all plug-ins Bash turned off in NMM/MO.

i have no idea how to add things into NMM or how to install things into it tbh and i have no idea what wyrebash is 

8 hours ago, Gaming_God197 said:

i have no idea how to add things into NMM or how to install things into it tbh and i have no idea what wyrebash is 

My friend, we were all new to modding at one point. Rather than go into great length and detail here, I'm going to point you to this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVC31Qu048Q

You'll find a LOT of tutorials on installing mods (and mod reviews for that matter) on Youtube. It's one of the best tools in your arsenal when you're just starting out.

54 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

My friend, we were all new to modding at one point. Rather than go into great length and detail here, I'm going to point you to this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVC31Qu048Q

You'll find a LOT of tutorials on installing mods (and mod reviews for that matter) on Youtube. It's one of the best tools in your arsenal when you're just starting out.

sweet as cheers for that i highly appreciate all of this amazing help thank you everyone that has helped me and given me tips i shall check out the link and come back if i cant figure something out thank you all again

On 2/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, Pfiffy said:

Hi there!

After the Beta release of Sexlab Framework 1.63 for SE a lot of ppl are yelling for an official port of DDa, DDi and DDx. I have them already running under SE with some help(someone recompiled the DDi.DLL, someone has converted the esm of DDx, my versin is a patch...) I am abpout to check all the .nif's ingame and I have a problem with all the boots.

Even with the racemenu for SSE installed and running DD can not find NIOverride and refuses to equip the boots. And sometimes i get empty message boxes if i try to equip items on followers.

I want to ask if you could at least offer a patch for the detection of Niooverride?   

Hi Pfiffy,

I am not really a modder but thought i would give it a go to try and covert DD 4.0 and Mods. Have you come across these issues and found a fix?

I converted the three DD mods DLL from another post by you I think, Animations, Nif's, Resaved the esms after converting. Some issues i cant seem to fix though.

• NiOverride - (issue in Cursed Loot + DD mods) - Seems to be not fixable as i think the Racemenu author has integrated NiOverride into skee64.dll and even though when i equip some NiOverride boots it works the version checks in some mods stop it working or just don't equip the footwear. (might need rescripting etc.)
  • Arms do not go into armbinders (DD related equipment) - not sure why this is happening. Working fine in Zaz 8.0.
  • Mouth does not open for gags.

Otherwise its working and allows me to convert other DD dependent mods which in the main are working fine. 

Any help on why i get the mouth and arms issue would be extremely appreciated :smile:. Also expressions don't seem to work it changes but wont change back (might be related to the mouth not opening issue). 

23 minutes ago, jshef0 said:

Hi Pfiffy,

I am not really a modder but thought i would give it a go to try and covert DD 4.0 and Mods. Have you come across these issues and found a fix?

I converted the three DD mods DLL from another post by you I think, Animations, Nif's, Resaved the esms after converting. Some issues i cant seem to fix though.

• NiOverride - (issue in Cursed Loot + DD mods) - Seems to be not fixable as i think the Racemenu author has integrated NiOverride into skee64.dll and even though when i equip some NiOverride boots it works the version checks in some mods stop it working or just don't equip the footwear. (might need rescripting etc.)
  • Arms do not go into armbinders - not sure why this is happening. Working fine in Zaz 8.0.
  • Mouth does not open for gags.

Otherwise its working and allows me to convert other DD dependent mods which in the main are working fine. 

Any help on why i get the mouth and arms issue would be extremely appreciated :smile:. Also expressions don't seem to work it changes but wont change back (might be related to the mouth not opening issue). 

There is a patch for the NIo Check in the conversion tracking thread and the gags will not work as long as MFGConsole is ported completly (right now it isn't integrated in SL and the stand alone versions are limited in funktions) right now I can't remember if I have checked the arms, but I guess it is also a Nio Issue. Do you get any error message if trying to equip them? Righ now I'm occupied with porting Creature framework, which is making a lot of trouble. I have reduced the installed mods to minimum. As log as I haven't fixed CF (which was woking with all features, but i can't reproduce it) I'm not able to test anything.

On 3/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, grasys said:

Anyone know if these conversions still exist?

the link no longer works.

Devious Devices Assets for UNPB PB TBBP
by uglykidcyd

Devious Devices Expansion for UNPB PB TBBP
by uglykidcyd

They are no longer needed.  The current versions are Bodyslide capable so they can be built to match any of the common bodies or even custom bodies.  In fact they are Bodyslide REQUIRED, you need to build them in Bodyslide or they won't show in game.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Eles não são mais necessários. As versões atuais são Bodyslide capaz para que elas possam ser construídas para combinar qualquer um dos corpos comuns ou até mesmo corpos personalizados. Na verdade eles são Bodyslide REQUIRED, você precisa construí-los em Bodyslide ou eles não serão exibidos no jogo.

OK thank you I ended up swapping the body in Bodyslide for UUNP and installing dd version UUNP.

The problem is that my game has 216 MOD and all working fine but configured for 7B TBBP body.

Hi all,
I installed just the three DD essentials and all works fine ... except that the quests in the Arcaneum won't trigger. I found the letter and the key, opened the forbidden bookshelf and grabbed all the books. Tried several times but the quest won't start. Do I miss something?

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, SpaceSeraphim said:

Hi all,
I installed just the three DD essentials and all works fine ... except that the quests in the Arcaneum won't trigger. I found the letter and the key, opened the forbidden bookshelf and grabbed all the books. Tried several times but the quest won't start. Do I miss something?

Thanks.

That quest is no longer included (as of v4.0.) The ddi esm includes some of the things it used, such as the key, books and bookshelf, but the quest itself was in the devious deviants esp, previously included as part of the ddi package but now removed. The same is true of the Sergius plug quest. The latest official release also still includes options for both quests in the mcm, enabled by default, but these do nothing.

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

That quest is no longer included (as of v4.0.) The ddi esm includes some of the things it used, such as the key, books and bookshelf, but the quest itself was in the devious deviants esp, previously included as part of the ddi package but now removed. The same is true of the Sergius plug quest. The latest official release also still includes options for both quests in the mcm, enabled by default, but these do nothing.

Great, thanks for the info.

A friend of mine converted all the DD mods to a SE compatible format. with the SL beta it works perfectly along with a ported version of aroused.

would any of the creators be okay to look it over/test it out or if I posted them somewhere as an alpha or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I love the mods and have a few questions (please don't hate me for some of these, and if they're in the wrong spot, please point me to the right spot). I currently only have DD/DCL and their requirements installed.

1- What's the most compatible mod to give the male NPCs their proper animations/parts? Currently, they keep their loincloths/underwear during all the animations involved... (I was thinking SoS, but can't seem to find if it'll break all my DD/DCL mods)

2- I don't know if this is me missing a mod piece, or a glitch, but all of the pillory animations from either DD/DCL or ZaZ have my PC in the proper pose, but with no pillory showing up. Any fix/place to go to get help?
3- I use CBBE/bodyslide. I know that there are options in DD/DCL for belly expansion. I have them turned on. What triggers the expansion? (More accurately, how much sex am I going to have to put my PC through before the belly expansion gets obviously noticeable?)
3B- Kind of on the above note, I get some major clipping from the corsets/chastity belt/chastity bra. Is this something related to my CBBE/Bodyslide build, or is this something else entirely?

4- Can't seem to find an answer for this, but what's the deal with the ZaZ Creatures animations? It seems like it's in the primary ZaZ mod files, but I can't tell if it's working/installed. In the MCM, it still seems to think it's supposed to be a seperate mod. I also can't find the ZaZ Creatures mod anywhere.

Hopefully you all can point me to the right sources for my questions. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Luxey said:

Hey everyone, I love the mods and have a few questions (please don't hate me for some of these, and if they're in the wrong spot, please point me to the right spot). I currently only have DD/DCL and their requirements installed.

1- What's the most compatible mod to give the male NPCs their proper animations/parts? Currently, they keep their loincloths/underwear during all the animations involved... (I was thinking SoS, but can't seem to find if it'll break all my DD/DCL mods)

2- I don't know if this is me missing a mod piece, or a glitch, but all of the pillory animations from either DD/DCL or ZaZ have my PC in the proper pose, but with no pillory showing up. Any fix/place to go to get help?
3- I use CBBE/bodyslide. I know that there are options in DD/DCL for belly expansion. I have them turned on. What triggers the expansion? (More accurately, how much sex am I going to have to put my PC through before the belly expansion gets obviously noticeable?)
3B- Kind of on the above note, I get some major clipping from the corsets/chastity belt/chastity bra. Is this something related to my CBBE/Bodyslide build, or is this something else entirely?

4- Can't seem to find an answer for this, but what's the deal with the ZaZ Creatures animations? It seems like it's in the primary ZaZ mod files, but I can't tell if it's working/installed. In the MCM, it still seems to think it's supposed to be a seperate mod. I also can't find the ZaZ Creatures mod anywhere.

Hopefully you all can point me to the right sources for my questions. Thanks!

1. SOS works well with these animations.

2. Sounds like you are missing the animation object, are you sure the animations you are referencing came with these mods and aren't some from a SLAL pack?  SLAL packs with animations will have an additional ESP containing the animation objects.

3. Did you install a pregnancy capable body?  Does the armor/clothing your PC is wearing also support pregnancy?

3B.  If you didn't select the body you use when you did the build then what you built may have been built for the wrong body.

4. FNIS Creatures, not Zaz. Download it from the FNIS download page on Nexus.  Best to also install "More Nasty Critters SLAL Version" well so the creatures will have their "bits".

This might be Sexlab so sorry if wrong spot, but how do you either disable or decrease time of skin chafing/lubricant down leg? As soon as the first triggers tug on chastity belt is next and it is seriously way to long. Especially if it triggers after every 2-3 minutes + can't resist urges anymore so masturbation with chastity will spring up mayber every 1.5 minutes. Way to long and way to frequent, help.

Suggestion for new devices:

1. Add rope/chain binders and knotted crotchropes - (just played Cinderella Escape!! 2 Revenge)?

2. This is an animation/movement thing but since there are already devices that limit mobility and movement speed ie ankle chains, slave/restrictive boots, etc. Would it be possible to have an animated or leash item that is visible? Master character, say Leon or Leah from DCL, would allow say 10-15 ft of give (game like this need to have ability to move when bound afterall).

3. Ability to ride horse while bound, I thought of this image on how to do it. Not a fan of reverse prayer, more comfortable for captive, but fan of arms down and tied I guess, hence why I wish arm and thigh cuffs were connected instead of just bands on wrists/upper arms/ankles/thighs - if there is a way to connect these, please let me know.

nawayuk1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Edit: Never mind, apparently the quests no longer exist in the current versions. 

So I seem to be having a bit of a problem with Devious Devices for the Forbidden Tome quest. I got the key in the library, looted the right chest, and read all the books necessary to start the quest. However instead of Urag getting up to punish my character, he just sits there like a lump and behaves as normal. As far as I know I’m running the most recent version of Devious Device, Sexlab (aroused), and Zaz. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please.

4 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

So I seem to be having a bit of a problem with Devious Devices for the Forbidden Tome quest. I got the key in the library, looted the right chest, and read all the books necessary to start the quest. However instead of Urag getting up to punish my character, he just sits there like a lump and behaves as normal. As far as I know I’m running the most recent version of Devious Device, Sexlab (aroused), and Zaz. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please.

Hi. The esp for the forbidden tome quest (and the Sergius experiment one) is no longer included in the latest version of DD Integration. It's been removed for now until it can be tidied up, although some of the things the quest uses are still in place, such as the bookcase, books and key.

Hello,

Is there a way to disable the hand behind player's back when they are not bound, or basically all non-bound idle animations? I want to use PCEA2 Animations but this animation is conflicting with it. I tried to find it in MCM but I could not find it.

1 hour ago, Farbgast said:

Hello,

Is there a way to disable the hand behind player's back when they are not bound, or basically all non-bound idle animations? I want to use PCEA2 Animations but this animation is conflicting with it. I tried to find it in MCM but I could not find it.

Using the pcea2 refresh option should stop that. If not, just spawn an armbinder, equip it, then un-equip it again. That should fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Need some help!

I was trying out my first Sexlab mod, Sanguine's Debauchery, when I ran into a pretty big issue. When I go into bondage, I snap into a completely static T pose. I can move, but there is no animation. I just float in the pose. When I'm engaged into sex, the NPC animation looks fine, but I'm still snapped in place. This doesn't just occur for SD+, it happens for any mod scenario in which the player character is tied up in some manner.

I'm running X32 Extended, BodySlide, SexLab (Framework, Hormones, Tools, Aroused, Dialogue, Anim Loader, Defeat), Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, Expansion), Zaz Animations 7 (+Expansion). This is all through Mod Organizer.

I've ran FNIS, but maybe I haven't done it right? Am I maybe supposed to take the Overwrite and create a mod out of it? Idk.

I've run the BodySlide batch file plenty of times too.

How can I fix this?

So I just switched over completely from Mod Organizer to Nexus Mod Manager as a last ditch effort. This solved the T-pose problem. I have no clue what caused this internally, as I did everything indentically to how I did it originally in MO. My suspicion is that it was related to FNIS, as MO and NNM have different overwrite systems.

So I have a small problem.... I can see the gags, leg binders and arm binders but the whole body/mitts is.... well.... see through. Can someone offer some help?

I thought the problem was with my Khajeet but it also does the same thing with say a Nord body as well.