Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Skyrim

Devious Devices SexLab BDSM Bondage Fetish Restraints Quest

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

ChaosZen

ChaosZen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

i have one problem , what is the archive named sexlabdefeat.esp

"Defeat aim to give more combat outcomes and alternatives to death, whether the player is the victim, the aggressor or not even involved. (NPC vs NPC)"
More information is available here.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

trybeatme

trybeatme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello guys i got the same problem the outfit not appearing on npcs but after a lot of testing and missing around i found what's wrong "just make sure you don't have 4000+ animations loaded in FORES" too much animations prevent DD from playing the animation attached the the outfit or devices, well that fixed my problem i hope it fix yours too cheers.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,036 posts

Hello guys i got the same problem the outfit not appearing on npcs but after a lot of testing and missing around i found what's wrong "just make sure you don't have 4000+ animations loaded in FORES" too much animations prevent DD from playing the animation attached the the outfit or devices, well that fixed my problem i hope it fix yours too cheers.

Get the XXL version of FNIS.

Sukkubus2

Sukkubus2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Hi there,is there a chance to a re-upload the  Devious Devices Assets for UNPB PB TBBP and
Devious Devices Expansion for UNPB PB TBBP. I use UNPB and there are only CBBE and UUNP for the Installion. :(

vipermagi

vipermagi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Hi there,is there a chance to a re-upload the  Devious Devices Assets for UNPB PB TBBP and
Devious Devices Expansion for UNPB PB TBBP. I use UNPB and there are only CBBE and UUNP for the Installion. :(

UUNP lets you use bodyslide to set it to any previous setting, so you can build unpb bodies yourself with bodyslide.

Sukkubus2

Sukkubus2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Thank you, vipermagi

Darkpig

Darkpig

90% Darkness, 10% Pork

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Could somebody give me a rundown of all the mods compatible with the newest versions of the main three Devious Devices mods?

rebelegy

rebelegy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

hello guys aim new and i want know the best edition to download to get most of adult mod

this The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition MULTi8 PROPHET 23 giga

or

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special.Edition CODEX   10 giga

and are all mods in here in download section  two choice  skurim or Skyrim Special.Edition

if i get Special.Edition the mods in skyrim will work in it

and sorry for my bad English

CPU

CPU

Addicted modder and helper

• Moderators
  • 8,271 posts

hello guys aim new and i want know the best edition to download to get most of adult mod

or

and are all mods in here in download section  two choice  skurim or Skyrim Special.Edition

The best edition is the original one from Steam.

All others will not get mods and we do not support them.

In terms of adult contents, the original Skyrim is way better.

vipermagi

vipermagi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

or

As of this moment, Skyrim Legendary edition has a more "mature" modding community, and not just adult mods but all mods are significantly more developed and fleshed out. As of this moment, Special Edition does not yet have a sophisticated enough external scripting engine to even fully update all the present mods.

So as far as mods right this moment, Legendary Edition is a better return for your money, but keep in mind that the base game Special Edition is better and if it's Script Engine gets fully caught up, a lot of the old mods will move over since a 64bit game engine is generally better. However, how long until said time is as yet unknown.

rebelegy

rebelegy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

The best edition is the original one from Steam.

All others will not get mods and we do not support them.

In terms of adult contents, the original Skyrim is way better.

thx man :)

As of this moment, Skyrim Legendary edition has a more "mature" modding community, and not just adult mods but all mods are significantly more developed and fleshed out. As of this moment, Special Edition does not yet have a sophisticated enough external scripting engine to even fully update all the present mods.

So as far as mods right this moment, Legendary Edition is a better return for your money, but keep in mind that the base game Special Edition is better and if it's Script Engine gets fully caught up, a lot of the old mods will move over since a 64bit game engine is generally better. However, how long until said time is as yet unknown.

thx :)

astor

astor

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

EDIT:  Okay, this seems to be caused by FNIS PCEA2 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/71055/?  It had some things checked by default in MCM.  I unchecked them and this problem cleared up immediately.   Since i never actually (knowingly) used this mod, i removed it.

I posted this on the Tech Support forum, but never received a reply.  Maybe here, someone will know what to do.

When placed in cuffs or an armbinder, the hands are placed behind the back as they should be.  However, once they are removed, the hands will stay behind the back unless i'm moving or fighting, interacting, etc.  I can do everything normally, but as soon as i stop moving, the hands go behind the back agian.  

I've run Wrye, LOOT and FNIS.  

Active Mod Files:
Spoiler

I start the game, type coc qasmoke in the console and this is what i see.  I haven't put on or removed any bondage gear, or any gear at all.  I really don't want to have to start pulling mods to find the culprit if someone here could just point me in the right direction.

1z5ukom.jpg

Kingslayer101

Kingslayer101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Is it possible to equip a harness and a corset at the same time?

HyperonicX

HyperonicX

Just yer average pervert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Is it possible to equip a harness and a corset at the same time?

No. Since they both use the same slot, they cannot be worn together.

Asrienda

Asrienda

Skyrim Interior Decorator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
Does anyone have an idea which mod is causing my gag dialog to be "Mmph!" ? I'm running into situations where NPCs will say "I think I understand you" or something similar, then it just plays "Mmph" without the npc responding.

HyperonicX

HyperonicX

Just yer average pervert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Does anyone have an idea which mod is causing my gag dialog to be "Mmph!" ? I'm running into situations where NPCs will say "I think I understand you" or something similar, then it just plays "Mmph" without the npc responding.

Deviously Cursed Loot causes the Mmph dialogue.

If the other person is gagged and you talk to them while gagged nothing will happen in the end on the count of you both being gagged.

Asrienda

Asrienda

Skyrim Interior Decorator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

If the other person is gagged and you talk to them while gagged nothing will happen in the end on the count of you both being gagged.

That's annoying, because I'm in a DCL quest. The one where you become a slave/sub of one of the two new NPCs in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. She put on a bunch of devices, including a gag... and now I can't get it off nor do anything.

HyperonicX

HyperonicX

Just yer average pervert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

That's annoying, because I'm in a DCL quest. The one where you become a slave/sub of one of the two new NPCs in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. She put on a bunch of devices, including a gag... and now I can't get it off nor do anything.

Might wanna go to the DCL support topic to get help. I'm sure Kimy would be able to help you.

Arph

Arph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hi. Little problem here.

My female character sounds like a man, when the plugs vibrate much and shes hard on the edge. She moans like a man, even when the electric shock calms her down. Only in this cases ("The vibrations abruptly stop just short of bringing you to orgasm", "The Plugs within you let out a powerful electrical shock" and the other one, when shes halfway on the edge) the wrong sound files are played. Via mod configuration ingame I disabled in one mod all male voices, but it didnt help.

Has anyone an idea to make her moan like little female slave? :)

xxEnDoRxx

xxEnDoRxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Hey ;)

Small question to the community:

What ENB are u using to get the ebonite and leather really shiny?

Thanks for response.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Devious, Devices, SexLab, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Restraints, Quest