Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

i don't suppose Devious Devices works in Skyrim SE at all right? Just checking! Thanks!

Nope, won't work.

Devious Devices requires SkyUI, thus SKSE, for MCM at the very least. Although, as I am not a developer, so I won't pretend to know everything.

SKSE and SkyUI (the version that includes MCM anyway) has yet to be ported to Skyrim SE. Sexlab would also have to be ported first as well, and that also requires SkyUI and SKSE. 

So don't count on Skyrim SE support any time soon, if at all (considering that the SKSE project site hasn't been upgraded since April).

Which really bites, since my small exposure to Skyrim SE gives me the impression that it is at least a bit more stable than regular Skyrim.

I just got back into Skyrim modding. Just wnana say that full chain harness is definitely the hottest thing I found so far, kudos to the creators!

EDIT: How does one adjust the gag to fit the character better? I had some adjustment using forehead fix and face length ECE sliders but that threw off the gag from the mouth.

• 1 month later...

so am not sure where i should be asking for help, so i apologise if this is the incorrect area to do so.

everything but the latex suits/dresses seem to be working fine, whenever i put on or put in a latex suit my charactors body apart from the head,hands and feet become invisible.

ive reinstalled them all completely but it still doesn't work, ive also checked bodyslide and the textures are showing up there, so I'm a little stumped and could use some help if any could be given

so am not sure where i should be asking for help, so i apologise if this is the incorrect area to do so.

everything but the latex suits/dresses seem to be working fine, whenever i put on or put in a latex suit my charactors body apart from the head,hands and feet become invisible.

ive reinstalled them all completely but it still doesn't work, ive also checked bodyslide and the textures are showing up there, so I'm a little stumped and could use some help if any could be given

Did you build the meshes in bodyslide, or just look at them?

just look at them, not completely sure on how to work bodyslide, am i meant to build them?

Edit: okay so I looked at bodyslide and built one of the dresses to check, in the game it showed so off to build the rest.

thanks for mentioning that.

just look at them, not completely sure on how to work bodyslide, am i meant to build them?

Yes, you need to build them (easiest to do via the "batch build" button), preferably using a similar preset to the body you're using.

EDIT: This link should help if you're not sure about what to do. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

• 5 weeks later...

hi

I am having 2 problems.

Problem 1:

This mod DD assets 3.0E does not seem to install with Mod Manager 63.14

DeviousDevicesAssets-3.0e // A problem occurred during install:
Could not extract files! Message: File is corrupted. Data error has occured.
The mod was not installed. // Install //

I have used the old version  which installs with mod manager DD assets Ver 2.9

Problem 2:

In my animations the stock does not appear.

I have used sexlab mods before and it used to work but forgot what I did to make the stock appear.

I think it is a stock - arms and neck  between two pieces of wood.

Any help would be most greatful.

10 hours ago, padezaw said:

hi

I am having 2 problems.

Problem 1:

This mod DD assets 3.0E does not seem to install with Mod Manager 63.14

DeviousDevicesAssets-3.0e // A problem occurred during install:
Could not extract files! Message: File is corrupted. Data error has occured.
The mod was not installed. // Install //

I have used the old version  which installs with mod manager DD assets Ver 2.9

Problem 2:

In my animations the stock does not appear.

I have used sexlab mods before and it used to work but forgot what I did to make the stock appear.

I think it is a stock - arms and neck  between two pieces of wood.

Any help would be most greatful.

It could have been a corrupted download. Lately I have had several files which would not download completely, and often the LL website itself would randomly go completely offline for several minutes, or sometimes display a "too many connections" or "bad gateway" error. Try re-downloading and see if that works.

I've also had much better luck with mods since I've started NOT using any "Download with MM" options on any websites, and instead downloading manually, and then using the MM's "Install from file" option. This also saves from having to redownload every time mod selections are changed or if things need to be removed or reinstalled. A new download is typically only needed if the version changes, or you suspect a bad copy. Having mods saved in a download folders makes things much quicker and easier.

On 26/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, ChaosZen said:

It could have been a corrupted download. Lately I have had several files which would not download completely, and often the LL website itself would randomly go completely offline for several minutes, or sometimes display a "too many connections" or "bad gateway" error. Try re-downloading and see if that works.

I've also had much better luck with mods since I've started NOT using any "Download with MM" options on any websites, and instead downloading manually, and then using the MM's "Install from file" option. This also saves from having to redownload every time mod selections are changed or if things need to be removed or reinstalled. A new download is typically only needed if the version changes, or you suspect a bad copy. Having mods saved in a download folders makes things much quicker and easier.

hay, thank for the reply

Actually I tried downloading several times and all downloads were manual because I cannot be bothered setting NMM to log in.

I have given up with the latest mod and is using DD assets 2.9.0 and DD Integration 2.9.2

They don't have any problems working together.

13 hours ago, padezaw said:

hay, thank for the reply

Actually I tried downloading several times and all downloads were manual because I cannot be bothered setting NMM to log in.

I have given up with the latest mod and is using DD assets 2.9.0 and DD Integration 2.9.2

They don't have any problems working together.

I'm using DDa 3.0e without any issues or missing assets. If you have a good/clean copy of the file, it should be 117,533 Kb in file size. Could the issue be whatever is used to extract the archive, or how are you installing it into your game or MM?

{Or to be more accurate, I should say no issues evidenced to be caused by any mods directly, according to Papyrus, but still get random game freezes when moving into new areas too quickly, and CTD when loading saves made in open outdoor cells, likely more to do with game and hardware stress.}

hi,

I downloaded all of them again as you suggested.

This time it installed just fine. thank you for your help.

I sill have the issue of the missing device tha tI mentioned.

None of my animations have them - do you have any idea why?

It is annoying to see a girl with arms and head hanging in the air.

1 hour ago, padezaw said:

hi,

I downloaded all of them again as you suggested.

This time it installed just fine. thank you for your help.

I sill have the issue of the missing device tha tI mentioned.

None of my animations have them - do you have any idea why?

It is annoying to see a girl with arms and head hanging in the air.

To be honest, I do not know enough in technical detail to know for certain. However, while testing and trying out animations in Zaz, it seems that the animations themselves are supposed to trigger the devices, but many of the devices are found in assorted DD add-on resources, some required with Devious Devices itself, and some not. 

I presume that you have all of the following:

Devious Assets

Devious Expansion

Devious Devices Integration

ZazAnimationPack

And recommended for more device assets and/or animations:

Devious Toys

Captured Dreams

Animations by Shashankie

SLAL Animations by Leito

There are also many nice additional devices, such as cages, posts, bondage statues, bondage chairs, and similar devices available on "I'll Take The Display Model", which is highly recommended, but not required and not related to the issue being discussed.

Having those mods and add-ons listed above, the devices spawn during animations for me, but like I said, I do not know enough about how they work or where the assets themselves are stored to know if it will help or not.

10 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

I presume that you have all of the following:

Devious Assets

Devious Expansion

ZazAnimationPack

And recommended for more device assets and/or animations:

Devious Toys

Captured Dreams

Animations by Shashankie

SLAL Animations by Leito

There are also many nice additional devices, such as cages, posts, bondage statues, bondage chairs, and similar devices available on "I'll Take The Display Model", which is highly recommended, but not required and not related to the issue being discussed.

Having those mods and add-ons listed above, the devices spawn during animations for me, but like I said, I do not know enough about how they work or where the assets themselves are stored to know if it will help or not.

hi,

I have these

Devious Assets

Devious Expansion

ZazAnimationPack

Devious Toys

+ these

Devious Equipment

Branding Device of Doom

tried this but ...

SLAL Animations by Leito

tried this but FINS threw a tantrum about some similar naming between these two mods so Leito was uninstalled after that.

ZazAnimationPack might have some of Leito as well because I see his name in animation list.

FiNS also complained that max animations have been reached when I tried to install more

I did not add anymore animations after that.

I havent tried this

Captured Dreams

Tried this

Animations by Shashankie

but with it my setup crashed and did some damage as well

you think these will solve my problem?

I think I may see where the issue lies. Try downloading FNIS manually and select the version that says "XXL". If the basic version is maxing out before it loads those triggering the devices you are looking for, it could cause similar issues. 

Download FNIS XXL, uninstall the one you are currently using, then install FNIS XXL. Then add in any anim packs you do not currently have activated.

well for me no matter what I do some of the devices don't see to apear at all just my character stading there naked , all though I've installed every requierement needed for it to run

properly I've never had trouble like this before with other modes I've always did follow the instruction given !

8 hours ago, charfed said:

well for me no matter what I do some of the devices don't see to apear at all just my character stading there naked , all though I've installed every requierement needed for it to run

properly I've never had trouble like this before with other modes I've always did follow the instruction given !

Ironically, I haven't had the issue of props not appearing after about a year ago, then suddenly, with no changes to any mods or load orders, I suddenly started having not only some props not appearing, but also, now, the interacting NPCs often become invisible during scenes, as well as any sort of estruss traps, tentacles, etc. I suspect the issue may simply be more to do with how heavy the overall script gets after a while.  

I did notice that (in my case), "GeForce Experience" application which manages graphic settings for known games was recently updated, and may, or may not have something to do with this change. Perhaps a video RAM, buffer, or cache issue or limitation(?) 

1 hour ago, ChaosZen said:

Ironically, I haven't had the issue of props not appearing after about a year ago, then suddenly, with no changes to any mods or load orders, I suddenly started having not only some props not appearing, but also, now, the interacting NPCs often become invisible during scenes, as well as any sort of estruss traps, tentacles, etc. I suspect the issue may simply be more to do with how heavy the overall script gets after a while.  

I did notice that (in my case), "GeForce Experience" application which manages graphic settings for known games was recently updated, and may, or may not have something to do with this change. Perhaps a video RAM, buffer, or cache issue or limitation(?) 

hey man I've fixed that problem but now there's something else , how can I keep my changes after bodychange like changins skin color doesn't work I save a preset then again when I load the save it goes back to the previous one everytime 

even If I did restart the game over I get the same color skin after a while of play I'm just stuck ... ;( plizz help me thanks for listening to my request

On 8/27/2017 at 10:22 PM, Zydar said:

I just got back into Skyrim modding. Just wnana say that full chain harness is definitely the hottest thing I found so far, kudos to the creators!

EDIT: How does one adjust the gag to fit the character better? I had some adjustment using forehead fix and face length ECE sliders but that threw off the gag from the mouth.

Love them too, but I'm still searching for horse hooves for the hands, tail, and a horse head mask.  Seems nobody likes those , but still hopeful it will be included somewhere to go with the rest of the great devious mods.

On 12/2/2017 at 12:32 AM, padezaw said:

hi,

I have these

Devious Assets

Devious Expansion

ZazAnimationPack

Devious Toys

+ these

Devious Equipment

Branding Device of Doom

tried this but ...

SLAL Animations by Leito

tried this but FINS threw a tantrum about some similar naming between these two mods so Leito was uninstalled after that.

ZazAnimationPack might have some of Leito as well because I see his name in animation list.

FiNS also complained that max animations have been reached when I tried to install more

I did not add anymore animations after that.

I havent tried this

Captured Dreams

Tried this

Animations by Shashankie

but with it my setup crashed and did some damage as well

you think these will solve my problem?

Do your animation exceed 10k?And also are you using XXL version?

I got 11k anims and im having an issue with FNIS XXL whenever i load a savegame/new game im crashing.

The reason is im passing 10k animations.

17 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Do your animation exceed 10k?And also are you using XXL version?

I got 11k anims and im having an issue with FNIS XXL whenever i load a savegame/new game im crashing.

The reason is im passing 10k animations.

I have bathhouse mod and I go to the cave to save.

I can load inside cave and then load my last save.

This worked for me.