Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

Hi, I had the 3 devious devices base mods installed in the past and worked without problems (DA, DI and DE). Now in a fresh install i have a problem, some devices are invisible in game, in case of the shackles they make the hands and feet disappear too, this happens with some devices and only while equipped, they appear properly in the menus.

I have tried to reinstall the mods, check with loot and TES5, Fnis is updated every time just in case. I used NMM for the installation.

I have been searching for a fix in the forums but nothing has worked.

any ideas?

Hi, I had the 3 devious devices base mods installed in the past and worked without problems (DA, DI and DE). Now in a fresh install i have a problem, some devices are invisible in game, in case of the shackles they make the hands and feet disappear too, this happens with some devices and only while equipped, they appear properly in the menus.

I have tried to reinstall the mods, check with loot and TES5, Fnis is updated every time just in case. I used NMM for the installation.

any ideas?

The most common reason for invisible items with the updated DD mods is not running bodyslide.

any ideas?

The most common reason for invisible items with the updated DD mods is not running bodyslide.

Ok, seems quite possible because I was not aware of that step, what I have to do exactly?

batch build is not fixing the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you ever used bodyslide before?

No, but im learning right now i have fixed the problem, thank to both for your time and for pointing me the source of the problem.

well i'm a bit like you, except i didn't manage to fix it :/ 

i followed this guide : https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

But nothing happened, and i couldn't do the last step because the overwrite file in mo stayed empty

I pressed batch build, selected those DDevices assets and built it but nothing 

Can anyone helps me ?

No, but im learning right now i have fixed the problem, thank to both for your time and for pointing me the source of the problem.

i followed this guide : https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

But nothing happened, and i couldn't do the last step because the overwrite file in mo stayed empty

Can anyone helps me ?

I've noticed this odd feature in MO with interaction with BodySlide before.

What is being attempted to happen is as you write the meshes, Mod Organizer is trying to be nice and overwrite the original mod in which those meshes came from, the problem comes with how Mod Organizer emulates a folder structure but doesn't make it persistent, so when you close BodySlide and Mod Organizer shuffles everything back to where they normally are, the created files poof out of existence (reality is more complicated and not relevant to the topic at hand) because they aren't in the overwrite folder. My workaround for this is to use the BodySlides "delete mesh" function (iirc it's hold control while clicking build, BodySlide tells you if you mouse over the build button), then rebuild the mesh normally and it will appear in your overwrite folder and can be made into a working mod. There are 2 problems with doing it this way, the first being if you fail to create a replacement mesh file, and the game loads without a mesh that it attempts to call it can either crash the game or render in that weird purple white color. The second problem is there is no way to batch build using this method that I know of so it can get really tedious to rebuild every mesh.

Can anyone helps me ?

What is being attempted to happen is as you write the meshes, Mod Organizer is trying to be nice and overwrite the original mod in which those meshes came from, the problem comes with how Mod Organizer emulates a folder structure but doesn't make it persistent, so when you close BodySlide and Mod Organizer shuffles everything back to where they normally are, the created files poof out of existence (reality is more complicated and not relevant to the topic at hand) because they aren't in the overwrite folder. My workaround for this is to use the BodySlides "delete mesh" function (iirc it's hold control while clicking build, BodySlide tells you if you mouse over the build button), then rebuild the mesh normally and it will appear in your overwrite folder and can be made into a working mod. There are 2 problems with doing it this way, the first being if you fail to create a replacement mesh file, and the game loads without a mesh that it attempts to call it can either crash the game or render in that weird purple white color. The second problem is there is no way to batch build using this method that I know of so it can get really tedious to rebuild every mesh.

Quite glad to know it was a bug, and i'm only half retarted :/

Because so many people here use Mo, i guess it's not a hard incompability between mo and BS, so is there a way to fix it ? Because i'm not devoted enought to lewd mods to spend an hour or two building every single meshes  :P  :P

Or else, can someone send me pre-build meshes to the classic version of CBBE ? I'd appreciate it greatly  :heart:  :heart:

Can anyone helps me ?

Because so many people here use Mo, i guess it's not a hard incompability between mo and BS, so is there a way to fix it ? Because i'm not devoted enought to lewd mods to spend an hour or two building every single meshes  tongue.png  tongue.png

Or else, can someone send me pre-build meshes to the classic version of CBBE ? I'd appreciate it greatly  heart.gif  heart.gif

Personally I use the "build to custom directory" option when building (holding ctrl while clicking the button) and choose the MO "overwrite" directory and make that into a mod in MO after (or I choose the bodyslide output mod if I already have one)

Can anyone helps me ?

Because so many people here use Mo, i guess it's not a hard incompability between mo and BS, so is there a way to fix it ? Because i'm not devoted enought to lewd mods to spend an hour or two building every single meshes  tongue.png  tongue.png

Or else, can someone send me pre-build meshes to the classic version of CBBE ? I'd appreciate it greatly  heart.gif  heart.gif

Personally I use the "build to custom directory" option when building (holding ctrl while clicking the button) and choose the MO "overwrite" directory and make that into a mod in MO after (or I choose the bodyslide output mod if I already have one)

Ok so that's what i did and it worked like a charm i owe you  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feel free to copy and paste this new list into the main post. I have spent some time updating and adding new mods to this list, all sorted by most downloads. Any new mod that was not on the list before has (NEW) right next to it. 

WARNING, a lot of these mods are outdated and incompatible with Devious Devices. As I am told, the list will eventually have an official update, but the team behind DD is extremely busy to do it right now. Take this list with a grain of salt. 

post-778421-0-69954100-1497572638_thumb.png

The following is an overview of all works related to the 'Devious Devices' mod family for Skyrim.

- Last updated: 15th June 2017 -

Support for each mod is provided by the respective mod author, so please don't post any mod-specific issues in this thread.

Devious Framework Overview

The following infographic explains the interaction of the various mods that make up the Devices Devices family.

post-778421-0-91948600-1497572647_thumb.jpg

Devious Essentials

These mods form the base of Devious Devices and are required for most if not all of the other Devious Devices mods to work properly.

Devious Devices - Assets

by Zadil

Devious Devices - Integration

by Min

Devious Devices - Expansion
by Coopervane

Devious Add-Ons
Mods that are based on the Devious Devices framework.
Keep in mind that some of these mods may have additional dependencies and/or be based on outdated versions of the base mods. Shown mods are ordered by most downloaded.

SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) 

by skyrimll

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop

by Veladarius

Deviously Cursed Loot

by Kimy

Maria Eden (NEW)

by zaira

Deviously Helpless

by Srende

Simple Slavery (NEW)

by jfraser

SexLab Stories

by skyrimll

Devious Captures

by Princessity, aka Ms Leeches

Devious Devices - For the Masses

by Veladarius

Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 (Aradia's Devious Outfit)

by Gameplayer aka Aradia

Slaverun Reloaded (NEW)

by Kenjoka

Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life Resurrection

by Aelie

ImmerSlave

by arbiter

GagSFX

by volfin

Shout Like a Virgin (NEW)

by VirginMarie

Devious Cidhna

by stobor

Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL

by JimmyJimJim aka MixedupJim

Devious Devices - Equip (NEW)

by Inte

Angrim's Apprentice

by stobor

Deviously Enslaved Continued (NEW)

by Verstort

Quick As You Like! (A Devious Adventure)

by DocClox

Heretical Resources (NEW)

by Haeretic

PetCollar (NEW)

by yurik

Devious Devices For Him

by Wasps 

Deviously Enslaved

by Chase Roxand

Devious Regulations

by Srende

Devious Interactions

by Veladarius

DD_Restrained

by irquih

Devious Framework (NEW)

by legume

Skyrim Bound

by Srende

The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (NEW)

by DocClox

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling (Devious & Immersive Fashion) (NEW)

by emily1673

Deviously Enchanted Chests

by Bane Master

Trapped in Rubber (NEW)

by greyspammer

SexLab Submit + Devious Devices

by Aelie

Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

by zacko

Devious Device - More Devious Quest [Abandoned]

by Versh

Devious Device Cutting (NEW)

by arbiter

Sacrificial Spriggan

by stobor

Devious Loading Screens

by Zadil

Devious Extras (NEW)

by Veladarius

Devious Traps

by aqqh

Slave Trainer (NEW)

by shakrum

Devious Devices - Gags+

by jbezorg

Dasha's Devious Toys (NEW)

by Dasha

Devious Training (NEW)

by skyrimfet

The Devious Manual (NEW)

by Content Consumer 

Devious Armors (NEW)

by Black714

Devious Surrender (NEW)

by JimmyJimJim

Devious Magic (NEW)

by JimmyJimJim

Devious Butt (NEW)

by skyrimfet

Suspicious Gold Starter (A Devious Quest) (NEW)

by donotbugme

Traps, Pitfalls, and Dangerous Things (NEW)

by JimmyJimJim

Devious Keyholers

by Kalarr

Devious Rubber Masks (NEW)

by Nothing Doing

Dibella's Grace (NEW)

by Bane Master 

EDD - Enchanted Devious Devices (NEW)

by Monoman1

Princess' Devious Workshop (NEW)

by Princessity

Devious Conversions

Modifications or additions to the devices that add support for additional bodies, races or genders.

The Devious Corner

by Gameplayer

Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP
by Aensland_src

Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg
by RustyXXL

Devious Devices for Bodyslide2

by Skeuomorph

Devious Devices - Males Addon
by KestrelSky

Devious Devices Assets for UNPB PB TBBP
by uglykidcyd

Devious Devices Expansion for UNPB PB TBBP
by uglykidcyd

MIC - Make It Compatible

by Heromaster

Piercing Meshes for UNPB TBBP HDT preg (link)

by circ

SevenBase Conversion

by Shocky

Xarathos Armor Workshop for 7Base (O)ppai
by Xarathos

DD + DDX for bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT

by toptoper

Devious Stories
Literary works inspired by, or based on the contents of these mods.

A Recounting of Devices Most Devious

by UrbanSniper

Abduction for Beginners

by Thulas (also part of 'Books of Skyrim')

The Female Legionnaire Quandary

by UrbanSniper

The Order of Immaculate Chastity

by UrbanSniper

Kafrid's Diary

by Thulas (also part of 'Books of Skyrim')

Devious Videos

"Devious Deviants: Forbidden Tome" quest walkthrough

by Kronnos44
Part 1 of 4
part 2 of 4
Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4

Note: Until Zadil returns to activity, I have assumed stewardship of this thread. If I'm missing any mods from this list, please let me know.

Note 2: This list was newly updated on June 15, 2017

post-778421-0-69954100-1497572638_thumb.png

post-778421-0-91948600-1497572647_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to force off items? I've been walking around with an inflatable plug for days now, but it keeps getting inflated, so i can never remove it. I tried removing it from my inventory with console commands, but it stayed for some reason. I can't find anything online about this. Help please?

Is there a way to force off items? I've been walking around with an inflatable plug for days now, but it keeps getting inflated, so i can never remove it. I tried removing it from my inventory with console commands, but it stayed for some reason. I can't find anything online about this. Help please?

I believe if you've got Devious Loot installed you can use the safeword to remove everything.

I believe if you've got Devious Loot installed you can use the safeword to remove everything.

I don't have Devious Loot installed, but I fixed it by using some command, I believe it looked something like "set inflatablestate to 0", and then I was able to just remove it regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious here:  Is there a way to run this with just the bondage mechanics, without all the arousal/rape/everything else?  I know I am probably in the minority, but I would love just the possibility of my character getting bound without other possibilities.  I didn't see a setting for it, but I could have missed something.   

Just curious here:  Is there a way to run this with just the bondage mechanics, without all the arousal/rape/everything else?  I know I am probably in the minority, but I would love just the possibility of my character getting bound without other possibilities.  I didn't see a setting for it, but I could have missed something.  

If it's a specific mod you need support with try asking in that mod's own dedicated support topic. With maybe 50 mods listed in this general topic it's hard to know where to point you.

SexLab Aroused Redux is a requirement of the devious framework, so that always has to be installed. If you just want to have devices equipped on your character you're probably going to want to look at deviously cursed loot, though you will need to go through its massive mcm and disable most of its other features. It lets you customise just about everything so you can have as much or as little as you like.

I can't see the images in the original post anymore, could anyone help me out or possibly reupload them?

It was just the cover image for the Assets mod, this page is nothing more than a repository for all devious mods, so you can more easily find what all chains off it rather than trying to hunt through the forums. Specifically, this page itself isn't actually a mod.

• 5 weeks later...