A Khajiit Replacer=?

ogiim89

haha, yeah no problem. sorry i forgot i used the cbbe textures.

EDIT: You should edit your OP to include both links (names properly) and mark the topic as answered.

indeed, but since I am fairly new to posting on this site I cant find the "this is answered" and under the Topic Moderation it only option is delete :/

EDIT: You should edit your OP to include both links (names properly) and mark the topic as answered.

indeed, but since I am fairly new to posting on this site I cant find the "this is answered" and under the Topic Moderation it only option is delete :/

Nono, you have to mark a post as the answer. (bottom right of any post is a "mark Solved" button)

Nono, you have to mark a post as the answer. (bottom right of any post is a "mark Solved" button)

im feeling like an n00b, I cant find the button XD print screen or it didnt happen XD

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I uploaded a replacer a couple days ago.

Should do exactly what you want :D

You actually scared the sh*t out of me when i read you comment.

I had a few copyright problems in the past so i was really scared and kinda annoyed, 'cause i thought i need to deal with another one.

But pheew.. everything is fine with your mod - thanks that you mentioned my mod and listet Eiries as mod author for the textures n' stuff.

Cheers

/EDIT - and especially thanks for not uploading it on Nexusmods :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived