A Khajiit Replacer=?

ogiim89

Greetings, I have now been trying for a long time to make a catgirl khajiit replacer, but sadly I have no modding skills at all.

Im not really sure on the area of requests are treated here on loverlab, but i gotta ask anyway :)

the Idea was to make Khajiit female look like Bastet from smite, aka cat feet, cat tail and cat ears while having a 7B body and SGface but I sorta gave up while having trouble with nifscope etc.

so if someone is a catgirl lover like me and wants to make this, I (and probably alot of other folks) would grately apreciate it!

or if anyone knows of a race mod that REPLACES (not adding) the khajiit race, I would be thrilled!

thx for reading

Ogiim89

I was looking for this at one point... that was like 5 months ago and I normally don't remember what happened 5 mins ago most of the time....

If I find/remember anything ill post it right away!

EDIT: i think i found it

yes I have tried this one too, its what made me think of trying to make my own, this one didnt work for me, the face got weird like it was human skin stretched out on the regular khajiit face :(

but thx for the help

I was looking for this at one point... that was like 5 months ago and I normally don't remember what happened 5 mins ago most of the time....

yes I have tried this one too, its what made me think of trying to make my own, this one didnt work for me, the face got weird like it was human skin stretched out on the regular khajiit face :(

but thx for the help

that cant be right, you must have done something wrong....

Ill take a look at it later as i want to instal it again. (recently got back into skyrim modding.)

but thx for the help

that cant be right, you must have done something wrong....

Ill take a look at it later as i want to instal it again. (recently got back into skyrim modding.)

I made the face work but i get the khajiit eyes and fangs floating in front of the face, and the hair is from the original khajiit choices, and even though i get the face working the "skin/fur" is from the vanilla skyrim. im guessing there is something in the mod that dont like the sevenbase body or the sg face/skin textures, which makes that mod not what I am lookingfor :/

EDIT:

I also tried with diffrent body mods like unp, cbbe and Unpb, but the same problems ocurred

I made the face work but i get the khajiit eyes and fangs floating in front of the face, and the hair is from the original khajiit choices, and even though i get the face working the "skin/fur" is from the vanilla skyrim. im guessing there is something in the mod that dont like the sevenbase body or the sg face/skin textures, which makes that mod not what I am lookingfor :/

EDIT:

I also tried with diffrent body mods like unp, cbbe and Unpb, but the same problems ocurred

That dosent really make any sense.

The replacer mod replaces all the defauly khajeet stuff, you must be re-overwriting the mods stuff for it to do that.

I have downloaded the mod and wil install it soon, the file structure looks solid and should cause no issues.

EDIT: the mod works 100% fine for me.

is THIS the mod you are talking about?

EDIT:

That dosent really make any sense.

The replacer mod replaces all the defauly khajeet stuff, you must be re-overwriting the mods stuff for it to do that.

I have downloaded the mod and wil install it soon, the file structure looks solid and should cause no issues.

EDIT: the mod works 100% fine for me.

is THIS the mod you are talking about?

indeed I am using the sg female Textures Renewal by Hello santa!

If i understand you right, you want Ohmes-Raht.

TESV%202013-08-03%2002-10-55-77.jpg?m=13

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24851-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/?hl=+ohmes#8208raht=&page=5

Edit: Saw now that you didn't want to add a race.

This is pretty much what i want, if only it was for Sevenbase and replaced the khajiit race :)

I would guess that you can use Nifskope on a SevenBase mesh to change Texture?  :cool:

well i have tried but i cant seem to make it work over the khajiit skeleton :/

If i understand you right, you want Ohmes-Raht.

TESV%202013-08-03%2002-10-55-77.jpg?m=13

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24851-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/?hl=+ohmes#8208raht=&page=5

Edit: Saw now that you didn't want to add a race.

This is pretty much what i want, if only it was for Sevenbase and replaced the khajiit race :)

I would guess that you can use Nifskope on a SevenBase mesh to change Texture?  :cool:

well i have tried but i cant seem to make it work over the khajiit skeleton :/

Or just scroll down a bit in my thread to find a link to the UNP Version of Eiries Ohmes Raht textures? :P

http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/

You need a custom race to only apply it on your character btw.

The UNP textures + http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17488/? = Your Khajiit (Suthay-Raht) are now Ohmes-Raht.

indeed I am using the sg female Textures Renewal by Hello santa!

I don't understand, you multiple conversations are confusing me.

Do you want a race replacement or not?

EDIT:

that mod you said about is a TEXTURE mod, it has nothing to do with the skeletal face of the kajiit replacer. therefore you did something wrong.

ok now to make this clear.

Yes I want a race replacer as stated in the first comment.

NO idont want to add a new race only change the current vanilla khajiit.

I have tried to fix it so the 2 mods should work together but alas i keep failing ( ill add screenshots with desc.)

Ohmesraht+Humanbeastrace without trying to fix it in nifscope

post-162316-0-69759000-1399314012_thumb.jpg

as u can see I cant make the skin/fur and hair to work while in "Human" form and the khajiit ears are missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after trying to fix it in nifscope

post-162316-0-71351400-1399314016_thumb.jpg

the "human skin stretched out over the khajiit normal face" is now gone completly after trying to fix it, but i have gained the human hair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same save, after trying to revert the changes

post-162316-0-29962000-1399314021_thumb.jpg

and now it seems i cant get the normal khajiit to look normal anymore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying multiple ways to fix this while commenting, but atleast now u can actually see what I mean :/

EDIT: I am currently using Sevenbase TBBP and SG skin renewal, and I belive maybe there is a conflict between them

ok now to make this clear.

Yes I want a race replacer as stated in the first comment.

NO idont want to add a new race only change the current vanilla khajiit.

I have tried to fix it so the 2 mods should work together but alas i keep failing ( ill add screenshots with desc.)

Ohmesraht+Humanbeastrace without trying to fix it in nifscope

attachicon.gifOhmesraht+Humanbeastrace without trying to fix it in nifscope.jpg

as u can see I cant make the skin/fur and hair to work while in "Human" form and the khajiit ears are missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after trying to fix it in nifscope

attachicon.gifsame save, after trying to fix it in nifscope.jpg

the "human skin stretched out over the khajiit normal face" is now gone completly after trying to fix it, but i have gained the human hair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same save, after trying to revert the changes

attachicon.gifsame save, after trying to revert the changes.jpg

and now it seems i cant get the normal khajiit to look normal anymore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying multiple ways to fix this while commenting, but atleast now u can actually see what I mean :/

EDIT: I am currently using Sevenbase TBBP and SG skin renewal, and I belive maybe there is a conflict between them

Hmm.. i thought the replacer version of "Human Beast Races" + Eiries Ohmes-Raht (UNP) is all you have to do :o 

You need to copy the Ohmes Raht textures in the Khajiit folder ofc.

I did as you suggested but still are some problems

the face and hair works now but no cat ears or that awsome skin

post-162316-0-93413800-1399317714_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and after i go in showracemenu i get the same problem as previous

post-162316-0-54302900-1399317721_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using ECE and have the character in a slot save,

so even if the pictures look the same I am starting a new save everytime and just load the charcter

:/

EDIT: its like the body wont change and the ohmes raht textures wont work together 

The replacer mod dose not allow for ears, you should read the description of the mod...

There's a link to a mod on there that has craftable ears.

FOR KHAJIIT EARS

If you want your Omes-Raht/Khajiit to have ears, you'll have to use this mod by calyps: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14205

Unfortunately I cannot get ears on NPCs with the Replacer version.

The reason I cannot add ears myself is that this mod changes the head to use the same mesh as humans, so they simply do not fit on.

Yes sevenbase and SG has issue... once again its in the description, lol.

Incompatibility

This mod is only compatible with CBBE, UNP/UNPB and any body that uses same UV map with UNP body.

Im looking into splicing this replacer mod with the ohm's raht stuff. ill post any updates on that as i do it.

EDIT:

oh god why!

I was under the assumption that ohmes raht was a custom race NOT A SKIN PACK FOR ANY RACE!

I belive that the Sevenbase body is made out of the UNP, since every other mod i try that changes the skin for UNP works on the sevenbase.

thx for pointing out the animal ears mod, so now it is only the skin that wont work :/

EDIT: i can change every human races skin to the ohmes-raht, but it wont work on khajiits.

for me it was the naming of the ohmes raht's textures. removing the "_1" from all of them fixed it for me.

Now I'm trying to figure out the hair.

o,o why didnt I think of that XD

now th only thing left is what happends when I use showracemenu for editing the character after ive made her

post-162316-0-98624100-1399320492_thumb.jpg

:)

Ok, turns out that hair problem is due to the mod not actually being finished. just changing the "preset" to another number fixes it for me.

While i was doing this i made a spliced up "compilation" mod.

It includes:

Khajiit Replacer

Ohmes Raht textures (CBBE)

the Ear mod that Aiko included in there version. - i have not tested this yet.

Here it is (CBBE):

Ohmes Raht - Khajiik replacer combo (with ear addon).7z

Ok, turns out that hair problem is due to the mod not actually being finished. just changing the "preset" to another number fixes it for me.

While i was doing this i made a spliced up "compilation" mod.

It includes:

Khajiit Replacer

Ohmes Raht textures

the Ear mod that Aiko included in there version. - i have not tested this yet.

Here it is:

attachicon.gifOhmes Raht - Khajiik replacer combo (with ear addon).7z

thx that helped me alot xept for the body texture didnt work for 7b so i edited it

:Ohmes Raht - Khajiik replacer combo (with ear addon for 7B).rar

and here she is <3

post-162316-0-34667200-1399322468_thumb.jpg

thx all for being awsome !

Archived