View File

This is a house I made for my own use. I made it to work with a few mods, namely Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP by layam a slavery mod. I wanted a place to store my slaves until I could sell them that was more in line then just letting my slaves have free run of the other houses in game. It features Storage by the mod General Stores - storage resource for packrats by Harvey2112, As well as room for 6 children with use of the mod Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse by TMPhoenix

There is 1 new banner texture I made for the game. As well as a modified mesh to use a different texture. There is also a modified bed in game SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double 02, since I never really like the look of any of the beds in skyrim.

The doors in the house and the basement have small script attached to them to automatically close themselves after 10 seconds. If you don't want or like scripts then edit them in the esp to remove them.

In the back of the house outside there is a walled farm with 25 soil mounds ready for planting. I have tested them and they do work with More plants and recipes for Hearthfire including Dawnguard and Dragonborn plants by Rowan

The house is located on the north side of the road by the Western Watchtower by Whiterun. There is a map marker that can be fast traveled to.

The basement has the smelter, anvil, tanning rack, sharping wheel, and workbench. It also has the Cell for the slaves complete with torture equipment for those unruly bandits from Zaz Animation Pack

I use Sexlab version 1.39b I am unsure if it will work with the latest version. I will update the mod when i make the switch.

I have cleaned the mod with TesVEdit as well as sorted masters for it. So there should be no issues with that.

The only issues with compatibility would be if something changed the cells were the house stands other then that all should be good.

Requirments:

Hearth Fires

General Stores

Sexlab 1.39b

Zaz Animation Pack

Not Required but recommended:

Paradise Halls

Hearthfire multiple adoptions

More plants and recipes for Hearthfire

Designs of the Nords

To install just place the files in your data folder, I have made it into a BSA for easier use., Or better yet use NMM or WryeBash.

To uninstall delete Luna Farm.esp, Luna Farm.bsa, Luna Farm.bsl, and in the script folder AutoCloseDoor.pex

Usage:

Feel free to make any changes you like but do not upload this mod anywhere else but here. Also the only thing I made my self was the banner. everything else is from other people mods as listed in the requirements so follow there rules on use.

Future Plans:

V1.2 will be the most current build until Paradise halls is updated. I will then update this mod to work with it as well as add AI packages for your slaves to work the garden and perhaps a purchasable mine in the future. I will also make the farm cost gold before you can use it unlike now it is free.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/29/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm Update.esm HearthFires.esm GeneralStores.esm Sexlab.esm ZazAnimationPack.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank you for sharing ! Got some slaves too and dunno what to do with them ! I'll try your mod as soon as I understand why my game crashed last time. Ahhh... crashes, crashes, crashes... when will you go away from my modded Skyrim ?

Can the slaves escape from the Dungeon?

The door is marked as no sandbox use, depending on the slavery mod you use they could. it all depends on your skill in that mod. in Paradise halls when the slaves main stat is at 80+ they will not try to run away anymore as long as they have the iron slave collar of leashing on. I am not 100% sure about any other slave mod ie S3 or the sexlab version of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your uncluttered house and that NPC cannot move from dungeon to the house and vice versa.   However, I don't use a slave mod but I want my followers to use the farm instead of slaves.  I experimented with using MHYH but it was a really bad idea.  The farm is a not a cell so if I made the farm the home of Followers and then dismiss them, they till and mill but eventually they ran away and never seen again.  Fine if they were vanilla slaves but not if they are important custom NPC followers.  I am a total CK noob and I was overwhelmed by all the YouTube tutorials (could not follow a single one beyond the first rendering window).  The only successful mod I ever made was to remove the auto closing door script as you instructed :).  I have been looking for something almost identical to this except with a bigger fenced in farm in the front.  The idea is that to go into a small uncluttered purely functional house I will go through the farm watching the Followers work (anyone not working I send to the dungeon) and when the kids play outside they are in the farm as well.  This house is almost exactly what I wanted.    

BTW, why would Sexlab be needed for this house mod? 

Because of the ZAZ requirement, and getting the devices in the cell to work most likely wr3zzz. So far I'm mostly pleased with the house, but personally I feel it is a tad bit dark upstairs. I'm not using an ENB so that might be part of it.  I did notice that my puppeted follower didn't line up correctly with the St. Andrew's Cross, she was off center by about a foot to her left (right when facing the cross). Again, that could be because she isn't really "enslaved", just a forced follower that I stripped and shoved in the cell.  Other than that I'm rather pleased with the house so far, many thanks. 

I'm going to agree that I'd really like to see a device in the cell that the player can interact with, my pets are getting lonely.

I like your uncluttered house and that NPC cannot move from dungeon to the house and vice versa.   However, I don't use a slave mod but I want my followers to use the farm instead of slaves.  I experimented with using MHYH but it was a really bad idea.  The farm is a not a cell so if I made the farm the home of Followers and then dismiss them, they till and mill but eventually they ran away and never seen again.  Fine if they were vanilla slaves but not if they are important custom NPC followers.  I am a total CK noob and I was overwhelmed by all the YouTube tutorials (could not follow a single one beyond the first rendering window).  The only successful mod I ever made was to remove the auto closing door script as you instructed :).  I have been looking for something almost identical to this except with a bigger fenced in farm in the front.  The idea is that to go into a small uncluttered purely functional house I will go through the farm watching the Followers work (anyone not working I send to the dungeon) and when the kids play outside they are in the farm as well.  This house is almost exactly what I wanted.    

BTW, why would Sexlab be needed for this house mod? 

As TheOzoneHole said it is because of the equipment in the basement from zaz that it requires sexlab. I also use UFO and MHYH and I have had a number of followers assigned to the house and I tell them to work outside and they do and I haven't seen any run off so I don't know what would cause yours to. 

Also the CK is a lot easier then most people think for basic modding. If you go here and follow the tutorial step by step and go slow you will see it is pretty easy. That is a link to the creation kit wiki and the beginner tutorial. It start out with how to install the ck.

Because of the ZAZ requirement, and getting the devices in the cell to work most likely wr3zzz. So far I'm mostly pleased with the house, but personally I feel it is a tad bit dark upstairs. I'm not using an ENB so that might be part of it.  I did notice that my puppeted follower didn't line up correctly with the St. Andrew's Cross, she was off center by about a foot to her left (right when facing the cross). Again, that could be because she isn't really "enslaved", just a forced follower that I stripped and shoved in the cell.  Other than that I'm rather pleased with the house so far, many thanks. 

I'm going to agree that I'd really like to see a device in the cell that the player can interact with, my pets are getting lonely.

On the darkness I don't use an enb either but I used standared lighting profilkes so if you use a lighting mod that changes them it could make things darker or lighter. if you can take a screen shot of how dark it is and post it with what lighting mod you use I will make a fix for it.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....right. Sorry, but since I made the post I've started using an ENB (Seasons of Skyrim) and gone in and adjusted the brightness of the house myself. And yes, I've been using mods that make things darker, so unless someone else says it's overly dark, don't worry about it,ut4m4ru. Thanks anyway.  I did notice again that slaves don't seem to play nice with the X frame, usually off by just a little bit, not sure if it's ZAZ or what. I'll need to re-check that save.

Slightly_Off_Better_Lighting.jpg

This is with the ENB, before the edits (I simply doubled the ambient light settings for the main room and basement, haven't checked it yet), and my brightness set to about 30%, which is 30% higher than the ENB author says it should be.

Edit:

Both taken upstairs, with the ENB, and the edits to the lighting, first one is with my brightness set to about 30, second with the brightness set to 0.

Upstairs_Brightness_At30.jpg

Upstairs_Brightness_At0.jpg

On the Xcross it is a Zaz/game issue that I cant do anything to correct all of the torture furniture does that from time to time sometimes it will work fine. I have no idea why.

if you look at the screen shots on the download page for the main floor you will see the brightness I have in game. I think it is just the mods you are using at the time.

That's fine, I figured that was going to have an effect. I'm not exactly current on the CS for Skyrim, so I wasn't sure how you'd put the house together in terms of lighting.  I'm finding that the settings suggested for my ENB are overly dark and I'm keeping my brightness at about that 30% mark, which makes the house nicely atmospheric.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...