Vilja custom look

drobzkich

Don't think I have a screen currently.  I've got her with a UNPB body and Mature Texture with scars and moles, gives her a good fighter look.  Currently all the default hair and eyes.  I was actually looking to give her the Barbarian texture but last I checked it wasn't up on Nexus b/c they are working on a new version.  Her make-up texture layer doesn't match well though, I have to get around to downloading some of the vilja options to see if there's a better one somewhere. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is anyone willing to share his/hers Vilja custom look ? I know there are some on nexus but I don't find them that much appealing for my taste.

Surprisingly under the Vilja nexus page under optional files there are many different looks.  I myself don't really use Vilja,   *hugs Inigo* Inigo you're 20 times better than Vilja

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to do this very thing, but I'm having a hell of a time with it.

Obviously I'm using the custom body patch, but whenever I try to modify the body patch .esp to also add a custom face I get a number of problems.  One is that she stops using her custom face texture and starts using the standard Nord texture.  Even in the custom body .esp she appears to use the standard NordHead headpart, so I can't figure out how she's using a custom face texture, but whatever.  To try and get around that I made her a new headpart that pointed to her custom face textures, but assigning it to her and exporting her facegendata results in a dark brown face with no tint (and yes I did remove custom tintmasks before starting the CK).  The geometry looks okay, but the textures look all wrong.  WTF.

Anyone have any pointers I could try out?

• 2 months later...

You could use racemenu/face mimic to make a new custom vilja head I believe.

Actually now that you've suggested a new vilja head I kind of want to do it.

Sounds interesting but i have no idea how to do this. How to do this with racemenu?

Archived