I don't really like the idea of the dwarven automatons having penis', unless someone down the road can make it more immersive. In two hundred years, we will have automatons fighting our wars, and making our food, and cleaning our houses, and serving in our police force. If a nuclear reactor goes up and kills most of the planet, putting everyone back in the stone age, and we start exploring the ruins of the old world... we might find automatons trying to kill us. Will they have dicks? I don't think so. However, if we enter a mall, I don't see why we wouldn't fight through waves of automated security guards, then find a sex shop that is in the mall for some reason, and stumble across sexbots. That is what I think of in skyrim. We are entering these dwarven ruins, seeing what we can find, and fighting off ancient security forces. If those forces had dicks... wouldn't make sense. But, if we walked into a room with a bed, and found a non-hostile dwarven sphere with a dick... yeah, that might work. What needs to happen is the guy who made fucktoy critters needs to get on this as soon as the meshes and animations are out so we can put dwarven sex bots, authentic, realistic spheres and centurions that were advertised to perfectly resemble the security forces for dwarven womens ultimate robotic fantasy into the inns and elsewhere. 

so there is two downloads. I don't have any installed or any creature mods installed. which one of the two am I suppose to install? looking forward to updates as well.

In the description there is a mod for nude creatures. Download nude creatures, then creature features nude creatures version on top of it. What nude creatures does is it makes creatures change their meshes and textures during sex. For example, in the world you will see trolls with flacid penis'. If you have sex with them, they remain flacid. But, if you use nude creatures, creatures switch to their erect meshes during sex, and switch back afterwards.

ok. what if you just want them to have erect penis all the time? sounds weird yes but I only plan to use this for certain parts of my character's adventures.

I can't seem to get this to work at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've installed Nude Creatures and then this, I've messed around with the MCM for Nude Creatures, I've reinstalled both, none of those helped. I've only come across one wolf that had the mesh from your mod and I never saw any again. Every one I've seen so far has either been from Nude Creatures or isn't there at all (like Trolls for example).

I guess that's what I get for downloading this before my initial planned date, which was when all of the listed creatures were finished. Lol.

IMO all Netch needs is animation and maybe a skeleton, they have enough appendages ;) . I think Lurker needs some augmentation tho :P

AFAIK those appendages werent useable for animations, hence the idea.

But lurkers would be nice too.

I dont really know tho, I think it should go for amount of enemies -> necessity of animations.

And I havent touched dragonborn yet :P

Not saying it isn't a good idea to give them male equipment the problem would still be the tentacles unable to grip or hold a character in place. I would look a bit strange to see such a creature not wrapping around someone to hold them in place even if they don't use the tentacles for sex.

The Netches need a new skeleton that has enough "bones" in their tentacles to allow much more refined movement. As usual Bethesda created simple skeletons for them that only allow the simplistic tentacle dragging and slight waving movements you see them with in the game.

The Netches need a new skeleton that has enough "bones" in their tentacles to allow much more refined movement. As usual Bethesda created simple skeletons for them that only allow the simplistic tentacle dragging and slight waving movements you see them with in the game.

yeah it is, but I think he was just asking for the Netches to hump the character with the proper male parts and have the tentacles not be involved. I agree that should be doable but think it would look strange with out the tentacles wrapping around the PC and to do that would require a completely new skeleton for the netch as you said. :)

yeah it is, but I think he was just asking for the Netches to hump the character with the proper male parts and have the tentacles not be involved. I agree that should be doable but think it would look strange with out the tentacles wrapping around the PC and to do that would require a completely new skeleton for the netch as you said. :)

Not quite.

I dont know how many bones it has, but Im guessing probably 2-3 One at the end, one in the middle and one at the beginning.

Actually just need a middle one and an ending one.

You could use the tentacles in the first animation to drag the victim towards it(while struggling, like in that one old rape animation originally made for sexis + those tentacles could always be sticky, who knows).

The tentacles could either wrap themselves around the bottom(i.e. back or tummy)(like 2 forks) of the victim and then simply bring it up by closing the angle of the tentacles.(just imagine 2 forks as tentacles).

Then just simply rotate the tentacles starter bone to move the victim back and forth, voila.

Actually just look at the spider animation, the legs hold the player in place there too, theyre wrapped around the player but not looped around it, it would barely take 2 bones per tentacle.

Obviously this isnt as 'sexy' as it would be if the tentacles were wrapped around the victim multiple times, or would wrap around the arms and legs of the victim

I hope that makes sense now :P. Otherwise Ill use my MSPaint skills to further clarify.

Im just thinking it'd be worth a shot if there are enough Netch's around in Solstheim.(havent played it yet).

Once again, this would be like the spider animations just that instead of the spider using its left over legs to hump, the netch would use its tentacle to weave the player back and forth while in mid-air.

The plus thing around this is also that since it'd be in mid-air, you could actually see the penetration, something which a lot of animations lack due to sync issues, poor camera placement and simply being on the ground.

Also request to OP, Spider Shlongs. Currently theyre just like the old Chaurus shlongs where were nothing but a lil one colored dart.

Not quite.

I dont know how many bones it has, but Im guessing probably 2-3 One at the end, one in the middle and one at the beginning.

Actually just need a middle one and an ending one.

You could use the tentacles in the first animation to drag the victim towards it(while struggling, like in that one old rape animation originally made for sexis + those tentacles could always be sticky, who knows).

The tentacles could either wrap themselves around the bottom(i.e. back or tummy)(like 2 forks) of the victim and then simply bring it up by closing the angle of the tentacles.(just imagine 2 forks as tentacles).

Then just simply rotate the tentacles starter bone to move the victim back and forth, voila.

Actually just look at the spider animation, the legs hold the player in place there too, theyre wrapped around the player but not looped around it, it would barely take 2 bones per tentacle.

Obviously this isnt as 'sexy' as it would be if the tentacles were wrapped around the victim multiple times, or would wrap around the arms and legs of the victim

I hope that makes sense now :P. Otherwise Ill use my MSPaint skills to further clarify.

Im just thinking it'd be worth a shot if there are enough Netch's around in Solstheim.(havent played it yet).

Once again, this would be like the spider animations just that instead of the spider using its left over legs to hump, the netch would use its tentacle to weave the player back and forth while in mid-air.

The plus thing around this is also that since it'd be in mid-air, you could actually see the penetration, something which a lot of animations lack due to sync issues, poor camera placement and simply being on the ground.

Also request to OP, Spider Shlongs. Currently theyre just like the old Chaurus shlongs where were nothing but a lil one colored dart.

Actually I think it was Dayelyte that tested it but for the tentacles to be able to actually wrap around a PC and not have them over a foot away from actually touching the character, it would take 10-12 bones in each tentacle and if memory serves they have 3-4. So each tentacle would need to have 3-4 times as many bones added at a minimum to make it work.

Least that is what he said or something to that effect and since he is a animator I took his word for it.

I am not saying you have a bad idea, I am only saying it has been brought up before, discussed and for the moment discarded as a ton of work. I was only letting you know.

Actually I think it was Dayelyte that tested it but for the tentacles to be able to actually wrap around a PC and not have them over a foot away from actually touching the character, it would take 10-12 bones in each tentacle and if memory serves they have 3-4. So each tentacle would need to have 3-4 times as many bones added at a minimum to make it work.

Least that is what he said or something to that effect and since he is a animator I took his word for it.

I am not saying you have a bad idea, I am only saying it has been brought up before, discussed and for the moment discarded as a ton of work. I was only letting you know.

Dont worry I didnt see it like that :P.

But either way, nevermind, I just saw a picture of the netch's, theyre too cute for all this

4a60746c.jpg

Just kidding

I just checked some pictures out from the Netch's and it is clearly visible where the bones are due to how uncurvy it is in the end.

There seem to be 2 between the start and the 2/3 of it.

It would indeed look very curvy to wrap around the player, however my idea above wasnt so much about wrapping single tentacles around them, but more about using them to lift the player and hold him up like the spiders do, which would be possible with that.

I think...

Ill just pm dayelite

But either way, nevermind, I just saw a picture of the netch's, theyre too cute for all this

Just kidding

I just checked some pictures out from the Netch's and it is clearly visible where the bones are due to how uncurvy it is in the end.

It would indeed look very curvy to wrap around the player, however my idea above wasnt so much about wrapping single tentacles around them, but more about using them to lift the player and hold him up like the spiders do, which would be possible with that.

I think...

Ill just pm dayelite

No worries I would like to see them done some day too, just like I asked for Reiklings for the past few months and now we are finally getting them. I bet eventually Day or Panic does them, I just bet they wait till there is almost no other creatures left before they do.

Just kidding

I think...

Ill just pm dayelite

No worries I would like to see them done some day too, just like I asked for Reiklings for the past few months and now we are finally getting them. I bet eventually Day or Panic does them, I just bet they wait till there is almost no other creatures left before they do.

Too bad that Arrok disappeared, he wanted to do some animations as well for creatures.

yeah we need more animators thats for sure, could use more people doing textures like this mod too. But I am happy we have any at all, including mod makers for other stuff.

So one day we will likely have netch we just might have to wait for a few months. I think from the first time I asked for Reiklings till the first alpha animations and texture went up it was 6 months. :)

Ok, of course I thought I would never need the netch files or imagery ever again, so of COURSE I deleted them all :|

lol

I went ahead and re-exported the Netch files though and put them together in an image to give you all an idea of what you're up against for those wanting to animate the critter in question. 

The Netch tentacles consist of four to five very long bones.  Enough to allow course movement ( swaying, large swings, etc ) but not enough for the fine motor control we would need to generate an animation of the type everyone would expect from a multi-tentacled character :D  There just aren't enough bones in the skeleton to allow a small enough diameter to grip and / or hold a player character.  If I were to make a guess,  it would probably take 4-5x as many bones in each tentacle to get close to where we would need it to be.  Possibly more. 

I put the female mesh in there to show you just how bad it is. 

The image below should convey this pretty well.  I color coded the individual bones to make them easier to see.  Note the rotation joints are indicated by the " + ".  You can easily tell the distance between them would make this impossible to wrap a tentacle around the body and is completely out of the question for wrists, ankles, etc.  The loop you see there is pretty much pushing the limits of the mesh as it is without it starting to flatten out or distort it too terribly.

It would take a considerable rework of the tentacle skeleton, tentacle mesh resolution and mesh weights to add the fine control we would need to make any attempt to create a SexLab viable animation a possibility. 

Honestly, the Argonian and Khajiit tails aren't much better.  Is why they lack the fine motor controls as well. ( Long bones and low resolution mesh make it look like a stick stuck in a garden hose when you rotate any of the bones )

post-103460-0-69510500-1399344385_thumb.jpg

Yeah though to be fair eMiko was asking if the netch could be made to cradle the PC I believe. Have them all swing in and have the PC resting on them will a male member was used from the back added by modders to do the penetration.

I would personally prefer to wait till someone wants to tackles the tentacles but thought I would clear up what I think eMiko is asking for. As his idea would be easier to do.