• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi please i really need help, i got creature features, more nasty critters, creature framework, hentai creatures and sexlab creatures and i have them in the correct load order yet during sex with the animals i have tried (horse, wolf, draugr) they dont get erect, like on the horse i can see the balls yet they dont get erect, an the draugr dont have anything even though they are doing the animation, please help! urgent help please! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello anyone meaby knows why skeever penis dissapearing when sex scene starts ? got all mods sexlabs hentai creatures, extended version too, MNC, and when i start a scene only in skeever everything dissapears, also dragon dont have his "rocket" dont know why. :P tryied to re-registred in creature framework but it didnt helped :f (it shows all models are ok) ... 

oh, also got jcontainers 3.2.4 and all BAD dog stuff's 

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been trying to get the textures to work here for a while now and the only thing that really comes up is a flaccid Wolf penis. For whatever reason, Bestiality Extras seems to be the only textures that work and I really want to have these because of the Chaurus texture and some of the others. I've installed More critters and this both ways with no results. I've also never seen this do it yourself tab because it just redirects me to the creature framework.

So I've been trying to get the textures to work here for a while now and the only thing that really comes up is a flaccid Wolf penis. For whatever reason, Bestiality Extras seems to be the only textures that work and I really want to have these because of the Chaurus texture and some of the others. I've installed More critters and this both ways with no results. I've also never seen this do it yourself tab because it just redirects me to the creature framework.

You don't need this mod if you have More Nasty Critters.

• 1 month later...

Um... Does this work with "Untamed"? If it does, how do I make the horse pemis errected? Im so confused, ive lik ball the mods from other mods... Modding this is hard..

Can someone send me links to eberything I need to freaking make that penis errect, and better, if anyone has like a tutorial or a step bt step on how to do all this. Please!

Um... Does this work with "Untamed"? If it does, how do I make the horse pemis errected? Im so confused, ive lik ball the mods from other mods... Modding this is hard..

Can someone send me links to eberything I need to freaking make that penis errect, and better, if anyone has like a tutorial or a step bt step on how to do all this. Please!

There's a link in the first sentence of the first post that'll take you the the appropriate mod.

Can male Characters sleep with a horse too? 

No, that's just wrong.  Also read the first sentence in the first post.

• 1 month later...

This does not work for me!

I've being trying for ages, and they always appear as grey stubs.

I've downloaded the "penis patch" (Which makes them always erect, I think) but it never works!

I definetly saved Creature Features over everything else but I don't know what is causing the problem.

I am using Nexus, which might be the problem.

Help please, and sorry for the bad grammar, I am Russian :P

This does not work for me!

I've being trying for ages, and they always appear as grey stubs.

I've downloaded the "penis patch" (Which makes them always erect, I think) but it never works!

I definetly saved Creature Features over everything else but I don't know what is causing the problem.

I am using Nexus, which might be the problem.

Help please, and sorry for the bad grammar, I am Russian :P

It should just be as simple as downloading the file, installing via a mod manager and clicking "yes" is the manager asks you to overwrite.

It's possible there may be some conflicts (doubtful) if you are using other mods that modify creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

I notice at the start of your posts, you said you hadn't installed the DLC's for the skyrim legendary edition why not and the unofficial legendary patch. Some of the mods you are talking about will not work without the DLC's. I use most of what you are using and have no problem.

SexLab Framework.v160.hotfix2_FULL

More Nasty Critters 9.3 this one has: SexLab Nude Creatures, SexLab Nude Creatures DB, SexLab Nude Creatures DG, Hentai Creatures, Creature Framework and Beastiality Extra's Built in. Its a one stop shop must have for Zoophilia.

Creature Features v1.04

SexLab More Creatures v0.04 this one's just to add more usable animals.

SexLab Aroused V27 ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE:

SexLab Match Maker. Rev7

That will get you started down the right road, note sometimes clicking from third person to first person helps as well.

Make sure if you want to use any other mods, read the compatibility notes from the authors very helpful.

DON'T forget FNIS and Mod Organizer with Loot is great. Watch Gopher vid's for MO & Gamerpoets the best.

NMM has a problems with running these type of files SEX dirty word.

NMM has a problems with running these type of files SEX dirty word.

NMM will load and run SL mods perfectly well (both the old v56.1 and current v61+) including this mod and MNC, I've been using it for the last two years without problems.

If you had problems it was because you were not using it correctly

• 2 weeks later...

i dont get it all Dicks are un erect ive installed it right first nude creatures and then creature feature and horny dogs of skyrim butt all of them either they have a un errect dick or no dick 

(sorry for bad english im swiss) 

Pls help thx

i dont get it all Dicks are un erect ive installed it right first nude creatures and then creature feature and horny dogs of skyrim butt all of them either they have a un errect dick or no dick 

(sorry for bad english im swiss) 

Pls help thx

Are you using it with More Nasty Creatures?

it doesnt work. i tried with a horse and it gets erect and has max arousal but then my character mastrbates it does nothing with the horse or dogs or anything like that the modsi have installed are sky ui, sexlab framework v161, sexlab aroused v17, more nasty critters, fNIS spells, FNIS creature pack,FNIS behavior, and Bestiality animation pack