View File

Description

This mod adds erect and flaccid (where appropriate) schlongs to the creatures of Skyrim. It requires Nude Creatures for functionality.

This mod is currently a work in progress with updates once a couple of models have been completed.

Completed Creatures:

Canine - Vanilla Dog, Husky, Armored Husky, Death Hound, Ice Wolf, Black Wolf, Red Wolf

Chaurus

Draugr - all male variants

Giant - all variants

Troll - Cave, Frost, Uderfrykte, Armored Cave Troll, Armored Frost Troll

Riekling - all variants

Werewolf

Horse - all horse variants including Shadowmere

Falmer - all vanilla variants

Vampire Lord

Gargolye - all variants

Future Creatures:

bears

spider

sabercat

skeever

spriggan

dwarven spider

dwarven sphere

dwarven centaurion

frost giant

ashman

benthiclurker

boar/boar riekling

werebear

Requirements

Nude Creatures

Recommended Mods

SexLab

Installation

I recommend installing via a mod manager.

-Install Nude Creatures and any other mods that change creature models.

-Install Creature Features and overwrite everything.

-Some creatures are not yet supported by Nude Creatures. There's an optional patch in the downloads section that will make unsupported creatures continuously erect.

History

v1.0.4

-added model for all vanilla falmer variations

-added model for all riekling variations

-added model for vampire lord

-added model for all gargoyle variations

-created textures for all horses

-tweaked the giant's textures

v1.0.3a

Remodeled the tip of the horse's penis

Retextured the horse's penis at double the resolution of the original

Fixed hard edges on the werewolf models

v1.0.3

Added erect/flaccid models for Werewolf and Horse.

The penis texture for the horse only matches the Black horse atm. Will do other variants later.

v1.0.2

Added one nude model for rieklings (only 1 variation at the moment, will do the rest later)

Rieklings are pretty much unsupported with SexLab at the moment so this model is more of a resource for animators.

v1.0.1

Changed texture path of nude giants

Changed the tip of the chaurus' penis

Vanilla Black and Ice wolves textures included

Draugrs are no longer constantly nude when using Nude Creatures

v1.0

Added custom models and texture bits for:

Canine - Dog, Husky/Armored Husky, Death Hound, Ice/Black/Red Wolf

Chaurus

Draugr - All male variants

Giant - All variants

Troll - Cave, Frost, Uderfrykte, Armored Cave/Frost

Compatibility

You may encounter issues if you use this with mods that significantly alters or affects the way creatures are handled.

Compatible Mods (that I know of)

-Sexlab

-Nude Creatures

-Bestiality Bits

-SOS - you will have to turn off the SOS penis for werewolves in the MCM menu

Incompatible Mods (that I know of)

-EternalBlack's IB Genders

-Mighty Beasts

-Immersive Creatures

Bugs

-Armored Troll isn't using the correct penis textures (needs an esp)

-Most horses will be using the wrong penis texture, the exceptions are the bay horse and Shadowmere. (needs an esp)

Credits

Ashal - Sexlab Framework

diarawr - Horny Dogs of Skyrim - model refs

Ep1cL3w7z, ~X~, Derrax - Werewolf model ref

Eternal Black - model refs

Fore - FNIS

Gone - animations

lordescobar666 - Sexlab Nude Creatures

Panicforever - animations and model refs

Bethesda

other people I've forgotten...

and the community :D

Permissions

I suppose you can do whatever you want with this mod so long as you agree to some simple requests. You can't make a buck off any of the assets found in this mod and you can't post any of the assets or this mod on Nexus or Steam. Personally, I'd prefer it if this mod to stay on Lover's Lab. Credits aren't necessary but would be appreciated.

Wow !  :o

Amazing work so far ! :o

Hope it works well (meaning alignment and clipping stuff) with SL and custom animations !

It is already impressive and it can surely be a must have to all Skyrim creatures lovers when finished !

Thank you for this and please keep it up ! 

I will follow this ! ^_^

i hope you will do the horse next,and in a way, that it is included in nude creatures. it is not fun to have the horses with that long schlong all time. nude creatures neet to do the small Version for it. there is no horse, Spider, Dragon and chaurus small Version as far as i understand that "do it yourself" . sorry i cant do it myself.

gores bestiality extras had too long schlongs at most creatures. tiger, bears and wolves break through the back of the pc during any Animation. so please make it fit better.

Hi, great job, there are still creatures what are included in sexlab or made compatible with sexlab yet dont have proper stuff. Horse, spiders are not soo good for example.

Also sabercats supposed to have a really special, spiky thing, the current (gone) model is not too good.

This is true for argonians and khajits too.

No slongs for khajits and argonians still...I mean no proper one what supposed to be.

Keep up the good work, they look great, thanks!

Great mod, thank you for all your work.

I'm curious to know if this will work with the "Do it Yourself" portion of Nude Creatures, once the meshes for those creatures are completed?

I've been trying to "Do it Myself" for those creatures and I've had no luck.

Thanks, really appreciate it.

For Do it Yourself you need meshes already linked to textures just look in the files you can see how he has arranged things and compare the Nude Creatures version with his stand Alone one.
Meshes for Nude Creatures that are for the DIY part go in

Meshes\slnc

SLNC in small letters but the Textures for both versions are in the same folders for both versions.

This is correct and all you have to do. Find the existing Meshes and Textures you want to use from a mod that has the cocks always showing and move the meshes as instructed by Nude Creatures.
Copy the Textures also but dont Change any paths at all with Textures.
Once All are done and dusted make a new archive and install with your preferred manager.
If you placed in Nude Creatures Archive rename to signify its customisation.
Else just make as new Mod to be (NMM and WB) Installed or (MO) Prioritised after Nude Creatures (Not Load Order but File Conflict winner).
(NMM and WB) Make sure to make Data Folder the top folder
(MO) The Archive and when installed the Mod Folder is treated as the Data Folder so Meshes and Textures Folders are top Layer in this manager.

All avoidable by using the Prepackaged Creature Features v1-0 Nude Creatures version kindly made for you here, but also a good chance to learn as the
Creature Features v1-0
is the before adaption mod and
Creature Features v1-0 Nude Creatures
is the after adaption mod.

Great Mod by the way and a good addition to Nude Creatures which is not going to be replaced by this (Just Models here) or any other Mod.
It's purpose is to equip these models only as required and return to the normal model afterwards, so everything isn't erect all the time.
It is not actually a nude creature model mod itself and can use all the best models (made by Leito86 if this standard is maintained).

Yeah, as Uhuru N'Uru says, this mod isn't going to replace Nude Creatures.  Nude Creatures is more of a plugin that allows creatures to swap flaccid and erect models while this mod is only a models/textures mod.

@Pavaux - Yep, the plan is to get most of the creatures in.  The list is on the first post and is divided into blocks to help users know which models are going to be included in future patches.  I won't be doing every creatures though....because of reasons....

@nutluck - Yeah I hated having to have 3 or 4 different mods for beasty bits so a part of this mod was aimed at remedying that problem.  This mod won't replace nude creatures though for reasons mentioned above.

Thanks for everyone else who's tried and liked this mod.

Thanks for the new textures.Using nude creatures. Let the files overwrite using NMM but they dont appear in the game. 

Any help would be great. Using your Body model. Awesome. 

Edit:  Got it. Duh. Forgot the DIT options. Great job Leito.

Yeah, as Uhuru N'Uru says, this mod isn't going to replace Nude Creatures.  Nude Creatures is more of a plugin that allows creatures to swap flaccid and erect models while this mod is only a models/textures mod.

@Pavaux - Yep, the plan is to get most of the creatures in.  The list is on the first post and is divided into blocks to help users know which models are going to be included in future patches.  I won't be doing every creatures though....because of reasons....

@nutluck - Yeah I hated having to have 3 or 4 different mods for beasty bits so a part of this mod was aimed at remedying that problem.  This mod won't replace nude creatures though for reasons mentioned above.

Thanks for everyone else who's tried and liked this mod.

Ah ok, but since nude creatures don't as far as I know cover all the creatures, won't yours have to fill in the spots not covered?

Even if this just limits it down to just this and nude creatures it is a big step in the right direction.

Ah ok, but since nude creatures don't as far as I know cover all the creatures, won't yours have to fill in the spots not covered?

Even if this just limits it down to just this and nude creatures it is a big step in the right direction.

The general Idea is as more Models become available Nude Creatures can be updated to include them in it's swap routines, it is not limited to just the current options, it's just that the current options that are limited at the moment.

SexLab has more creatures that perform the animations, they do so without any sex organs though.

Eventually every creature in Sexrim will be covered Lore Freindly or Not, then the core function of Nude Creatures may get included in SSL Framework, but for now easier DIY options is a good start.

I see update is more Pictures, Not Modders fault but it's an annoying feature,

Last Updated

Doesn't mean File update but just page change. Still more Pics anyway is good, file would have been even better though.

Nude Creatures doesn't cover all the creatures because not all creatures have nude models.  The author of Nude Creatures doesn't make any of the models and gathered what they could from what they could find.  Maybe after this mod gets more developed, he/she will expand upon their mod.

Well hopefully, would love the simplicity of just adding both mods and not having to do anything more. Like I added horses that Panic made to nude creatures, well technically someone else made a zip file with instructions on how to do it but yeah. Not a huge deal, still be easier on us, me if it was just two mods. So hopefully nude creatures updates as this one expandes.

Guest Nine1000

Everything is great but the chaurus thing is still non-functioning...

I've turned the DIY option on in the MCM for Nude Creatures but still nothing. Should this be done prior to installation?

All the other meshes/textures are nice though. Keep it up!