Dragonbone armor for CBBE v3 with body physics

Excellent work, the boots are how they should be now. Personally I love those boots, but I guess they arent to everyones tastes.

The bone under breasts looks great now on the smallest breast size (which is still default max CBBE size I'm guessing?). They still look a bit too low on the SSH max size though. But that size isnt really to my taste and I ended up just making 2 copies of the _0 mesh since I think even the min size is busty enough. XD

Thanks for doing all this, it turned out pretty awsome. :)

Thank you very much Above, I'll try them right now!

Edit: definetly, I don't like the boots lol but it's not your fault, they are like that because the original modder made them like it. For the boobs, I don't really see a difference between the one from yesterday and the one released today. Both are awesome.

I was talking about the piece of armor under the boobs, the one you had to modify to avoid clipping with the under boob area. I was saying to make it attached to the torso, higher and flattened, instead of floating under the boobs. Is that possible? Mostly because I love the SSH size and it looks far better with curvy than SSH because with curvy, it's higher placed.

Hmmm..I can do that. I will make them flatter and follow the curve of the breast. The model WAS made for a different body after all :D

Too bad you don't like extra armor pieces tho...(blatant tease):P

14747339694f283a0202d91.gif

Yes' date=' I know...I'm an a$$hole...:)

[/quote']

OMG man, I can't describe how I feel after seeing that. I like it, okay but I prefer the other one but at the same time, this one is really arousing. Two claws per boob, man you are such a horny bastard lol I like you.

neobunny that is one hot character! Why can't Lydia look like that? I mean I could slay 10 trolls in a blow, if I knew someone like that had my back! :heart:

Oh about the extras, I was just playing around. I hope some asian modders see it and laugh/get jealous, but it's not a serious effort. It actually looks like she has some creature on her chest now- original is still the best! :P

Glad the bootfix seems to work!

Jesus Christ, stop teasing us! lol jiggling, jiggling, jiggling. I love boobs that jiggle, why is that? How is it possible that something this simple makes men go crazy? lol

BTW, have you checked if it was possible to make the underboob area flattened, higher and attached to the torso? I know, it's too early to ask again, but I can't wait! :D

Hahahaha. I know exactly what you talking about. I had dragonbone armor replaced by the dragonscale armor and went I when went to do the converstion for the dragonscale armor, I kept putting the files in the wrong place. I would load that game and go "Damnit I put em in the wrong place again" with lots of eye rolling ensuing. I did this probably 3 separate times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love a sexy dragon plate armor like the first pic in this thread. There seems be very few modded dragon armors around. Same with the saviors hide armor as well. I would love an armor with a mix of both really, some fur and bone would be very cool. Wish I could get the stuff in my head on screen sometimes lol.