Dragonbone armor for CBBE v3 with body physics

Hello everybody :P

So, someone posted in the ''what mod is this'' thread an awesome modded dragonplate armor. Really sexy.

The mod is this:

1676.jpg

1673.jpg

Please, it's a fucking awesome armor mod and I think converting it to CBBE v3 with jiggle physics would be awesome too.

Thanks!

Edit:

Caliente has released a ''beta'' version (I'm going to call it beta because I think it can be improved) but it's fantastic:

Dragon plate armor with jiggly tits

Abovewolf version, with jiggly tits under the armor, wich makes the armor itself bounce aswell with the impact of them on it:

Abovewolf revision for dragonplate armor mod

attachment.php?aid=5566

Super silly huge version by abovewolf:

CBBE curvy-SSH Dragonboner maximum oppai lover version

attachment.php?aid=5565

Do you mean this armor? Mine has a horrid neck seam, but I did a quick and dirty rig to a modified Cherry with the boobs pushed up and together like they are actually being held. :D Dunno if that is how it is supposed to look, I just used some lattices to pull it around...

dragoncherry.jpg

Do you mean this armor? Mine has a horrid neck seam' date=' but I did a quick and dirty rig to a modified Cherry with the boobs pushed up and together like they are actually being held. :D Dunno if that is how it is supposed to look, I just used some lattices to pull it around...

dragoncherry.jpg

Nice try! I have spotted something else. The lower part is a bit detached, there's a small gap between the thong's bones. Does it have jiggly physics?

Do you mean this armor? Mine has a horrid neck seam' date=' but I did a quick and dirty rig to a modified Cherry with the boobs pushed up and together like they are actually being held. :D Dunno if that is how it is supposed to look, I just used some lattices to pull it around...

dragoncherry.jpg

Nice try! I have spotted something else. The lower part is a bit detached, there's a small gap between the thong's bones. Does it have jiggly physics?

Well, that was a five minute job, soo.. :P wasn't focused on the bottom, she is kinda top heavy....SO that is the armor in question? Physics no, but that should be just a matter of rigging to the new skel and weights copied over! :shy:

dragoncherry.jpg

Well, that was a five minute job, soo.. :P wasn't focused on the bottom, she is kinda top heavy....SO that is the armor in question? Physics no, but that should be just a matter of rigging to the new skel and weights copied over! :shy:

For a 5min job thats pretty good! I use that dragonplate armor replacer too so I'd certainly like to see a finished version.

Any chance you could try adding some squish to the breasts? Like where the pieces of armor are pressing into the body.

I dont think I've seen any modders really mess with the body shape under their armors much, or is it just really hard/impossible to do?

dragoncherry.jpg

Yes! that's the armor. 5 minutes? Wow, I can't imagine what you'll able to make with 1 hour! Please, convert it with jiggle physics! :heart:

i have a version without that. i used to ahve the same but i take an arrow... i mean' date=' i surfed the internet and find a fix for the armor. dunn know where tbh. if u want i can share the files.

[/quote']

Yeah, do it but I still want the jiggly feature ;) Thanks!

Pretty much ANY armor conversion to Cherry's body would be amazing to see.

Yep, but THIS one is awesome. This mod is fucking sexy man, everytime I enter a place I see Lydia's butt just in front of my face and it's like ''Oh god...'' Believe me, this armor is the best replacer for the dragonbone armor and it needs to be converted to CHSBHC.

Yeah I love this armor and would really like someone to fix some of the issues with it. Particularly that clipping on the left side of the torso and align the thong (if you can even call it that) a little better.

Maybe also add weight slider because currently its just fixed at max CBBE breast size, which I like anyway, but others may want smaller.

And of course jiggle would be awsome. :D

Yeah I love this armor and would really like someone to fix some of the issues with it. Particularly that clipping on the left side of the torso and align the thong (if you can even call it that) a little better.

Maybe also add weight slider because currently its just fixed at max CBBE breast size' date=' which I like anyway, but others may want[b'] smaller[/b].

And of course jiggle would be awsome. :D

Or bigger :P And yes, I think is by far the best replacer for this amor. It deserves a proper jiggly version. I wish I had the time to make it myself and learn how to do it aswell.

I really want to help you, but that darn neck seam...I hate. I think it must be either the skeleton or weighting. I have been having problems with other ports, just as redking in another thread... I am using Cherry 2.2, since the 2.3 version had some old bugs return. Does anyone else have a neck seam when they are nude? Obviously, if I port the armor using Cherry's body, there will be a seam.

Here is what it looks like with FULL weighting. Problem is this is BONE, so it shouldn't stretch. You can see how the armor hugs the breast even when they swing around! :D

The second pic is the original, which was not weighted, and clips right thru the body. dragonplate4.jpg

dragonplate3.jpg

On the left the panties were effed up in the original too, so I could fix that. On the right see how with weighting the groin plate wrinkles up in a crouch? And finally the darn neck seam! :( And yes, I know I need an alpha property in there for the chain links to show right. :P

dragonplate1.jpg

dragonplate2.jpg

So my question is this...should I try a previous body with no seams and try to weight it to Cherry's jigglebones to get rid of the neck seam?

Or maybe just slap a nice bone choker up there?

What parts do you want to move and what parts to be static? The horns covering the gams move VERY nicely, but they are flexible, not like bone...

Odd, I dont get any neck seam problems on my character when nude or using the armor with CHSBHC body. I'm using CHSBHC 2.3 and dont have any issues with it (there was that crash bug when first released but was quickly fixed by cherry). Also using body hands and feet textures from CBBE and Better Faces by Bella if that possibly has anything to do with it.

Thats looking pretty good though. So theres no way to have the armor on breasts stay solid but still move with the breasts? I can live with it I guess. XD

I notice though that the little chain links on the armor seem to not look right on your weighted screenshots. like the transparencey stopped working making them look like solid metal straps with a chain pattern on them.

I see you have a custom texture too. I wonder if it would be possible to make a gold engraved style texture. particularly for the left arm armor (gloves included), since I thought it was very Ivy style from Soul Calibur. :P

I don't have any problems with 2.3 in terms of bugs or texture seams. The only bug that was preset in 2.2 and still happens in 2.3 is the blocking,spell,sneaking animations but those doesn't affect gameplay.

I think that seam is caused by the skin mod you use. I use cbbe original textures and there's no seam not even nude.

I personally prefer to make it jiggly with CBBE body, BUT, CBBE doesn't support jiggly tits at the moment, only CH do and would be rare to have two types of body (one in the armor and another one nude) Currently I'm using CH, just for the jiggly tits because in fact, I prefer caliente's body and an update is coming soon with jiggly tits and more realistic body shape.

That said, I think is better to make it for the CH, but the fact is after CBBE with jiggly physics is released, I will ask for a conversion for that body type lol I think it's too early to convert armors since there isn't yet a dominant body type, so that is bit confusing to choose. Personally I love CBBE v2, but currently it hasn't jiggling bits, that's why I use CH and that's why I asked for this armor to be converted to CH with jiggly tits.

Ugh how could I have been so stupid....chalk it up to lack of sleep...

The neck seam is caused by morph targets between the 0 weight mesh and the max weight mesh. The reason I have a tiny gap is because my char is set at 80% weight. Soooo....all I have to do is make BOTH meshes before testing. The reason I didn't catch on is because for a while, I used max weight all the time. It wasn't until Cherry tweaked her body from the Dark Elf pics that I started using a lower setting, then all my armors were jacked because I just made the one mod, and duplicated it for the 0 weight, if that makes sense.

So basically, problem solved, if ever there was one :blush:

Alivecock....confusing... so you want CBBE, but the new version isn't out, so you will take CHSBHC since it has physics? :rolleyes:

How about I try to make it for the CBBE body that is out NOW, and rig that to Cherry's skeleton...why wouldn't that work? :idea:

Yeah, try that! I know I was a bit confusing, sorry but that's the truth. IMO CBBE is the best body mod, but I use CH because of it's physics. Don't get me wrong, CH is a nice body aswell, but at maximum slider option, body gets a bit too chubby for my tastes and that's why I prefer CBBE.

Thanks and I'm glad you found the issue!

Ugh how could I have been so stupid....chalk it up to lack of sleep...

The neck seam is caused by morph targets between the 0 weight mesh and the max weight mesh. The reason I have a tiny gap is because my char is set at 80% weight. Soooo....all I have to do is make BOTH meshes before testing. The reason I didn't catch on is because for a while' date=' I used max weight all the time. It wasn't until Cherry tweaked her body from the Dark Elf pics that I started using a lower setting, then all my armors were jacked because I just made the one mod, and duplicated it for the 0 weight, if that makes sense.

So basically, problem solved, if ever there was one :blush:

Alivecock....confusing... so you want CBBE, but the new version isn't out, so you will take CHSBHC since it has physics? :rolleyes:

How about I try to make it for the CBBE body that is out NOW, and rig that to Cherry's skeleton...why wouldn't that work? :idea:

[/quote']

Perhaps you could do 2 versions, one with CBBE and one with CHSBHC body. I'll use whatever you decide to release first. XD

Have you been able to get the chain links on armor looking like they were originaly aswell?