Latency test message

Hi, I just made a clean install of SexLab Framework, but when I load my game, two messages won't stop appearing in the upper left corner of my screen. they say "Reverting Expression..." then it says "Latency Test Result: (some big number, or ping)ms". These messages just keep appearing nonstop... Any way to fix this?

The experts on Sexout ( which I am not) might need to know your load order and if you are using an old save instead of a fresh or clean save ( save not used with any mods). It is likely you are starting a new game from a save from before. There is probably something there that is missing and that is causing the "reverting" message. Could be wrong.

They also might want to see the papus logs as well. That might give some errors or actions that can help resolve the issues. Hope that helps.

The experts on Sexout ( which I am not) might need to know your load order and if you are using an old save instead of a fresh or clean save ( save not used with any mods). It is likely you are starting a new game from a save from before. There is probably something there that is missing and that is causing the "reverting" message. Could be wrong.

They also might want to see the papus logs as well. That might give some errors or actions that can help resolve the issues. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the headsup! Well, this is what happened: I used to have the SexLab Framework installed before, but it was a very old vrsion (V1.11 I believe it was), so I decided to uninstall it following the steps from the mod, then I deleted all related files from my skyrim/data folder (I checked each file and went in order to delete them). I downloaded the latest version, and installed it from scratch (just dragged and dropped the files in my data folder).

The SexLab.esm is located in the 06 from the load order in my NMM. The saved game I used was not a new game, but a saved game I made right after I uninstalled the previous SexLab framework version, so it was clean I suppose?

About the papus logs, what are those, and how can I check them?

Anyways, thanks for the reply and help! Hopefuly this can be sorted out.

I made right after I uninstalled the previous SexLab framework version, so it was clean I suppose?

My understanding Skyrim can't really have truly clean Saves. Many aspects of the game can continue after uninstalling a mod. Could be wrong but I believe that is what happens.

The hell if I know... :P  I think I knew a while back but forgot. . :( . I haven't had anything that made me look for it. ;)

I made right after I uninstalled the previous SexLab framework version, so it was clean I suppose?

My understanding Skyrim can't really have truly clean Saves. Many aspects of the game can continue after uninstalling a mod. Could be wrong but I believe that is what happens.

The hell if I know... :P  I think I knew a while back but forgot. . :( . I haven't had anything that made me look for it. ;)

Lol, well I just thought there was something else I can do to help figure this out. I'll try reinstalling the SexLab framework again and i'll post back if it worked or not. It's just kind of annoying seeing those messages all the time.

Archived