Choice of body texture for UNP(B) BBP ?

Benmc20

Actually, i'm using the SG Female Textures Renewal texture mod but this pack tends to make my dragonborn a bit old for my taste (maybe 35-40 years old). I want to find a texture pack for UNP/UNPB to make y dragonborn looks as if she was on mid/late twentys.

Plus, i don't want a plasticdoll.

Any idea ?

- Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP : Maybe the first i may choose but the "WIP" status could be an annoyance ...

- Barbarian and Milkdrinker Skin UNP and UNPB : The "Milkdrinker" may correspond to my search but ...

- any another idea ?

SG Female Textures Renewal is what I use for Sif, actually. I have to admit I haven't tried those other two you linked. I've always been happy with SG, and don't think she looks too old. For the record, I went into the SG options folders and copy/pasted in the smooth, wet, 4k pubic variations. I know you've seen lots of her in the counterpart topic, but here she is for reference:

With the Better Freckles complexion:

Dragon_Down_Extra2.jpg

And a NSFW shot with Freckle Mania:

Freckles10.jpg

Real Girl is not your thing if you're after "young" skin. I'll link to 2 of my images to show you what I mean:

1. With RG, this character looks pretty mature.

2. This is what I currently use. The maps are a mix n match of multiple texture sets. I cannot probably even tell you what is what. I can tell you however the diffuse map is definitely from the Temptress race. That along with the smooth normal map make her look pretty damn young, I think.

diffuse map is the basic texture. like femalebody.dds. the normal map is the "blah blah" texture, femalebody_n.dds. And the specular map is the shiny texture, femalebody_s.dds.

The femalebody_sk.dds is the shader? I think? Not too familiar with all that stuff. I just copy paste junk from random body textures and see what I end up with lol.

Like for instance, take the normal map from SG Textures, the diffuse map from Mature Skin, and the Specular map from Fair Skin Complexion. Voila. You just made a fun new combination. Just experiment like that basically.

Remember the specular map is usually the sweat texture that most bodies use. So Fair Skin Sweaty body, the Sweat from SG, or the Sporty Sexy Sweat all use the femalebody_s.dds for sweat. The normal map is the weird colorful texture (I honestly have no idea what that does lol). I believe it is your bump map, which adds the small details of the skin texture. And the diffuse map, is the actual texture itself.

So play around with different body textures and see what you can come up with. (I hope I got all that right :P )

just remember to get same maps for all, belive, you will realize that soon or later if go try do a circus with maps, some areas will show seams, and some got sweaty of worst effect.

if you look at my sign and use a good zoom will realize some maps from face and body are really differente, i just made similar using photoshop , and the lips im still having trouble with that, because dnt make a good job copying from one texture and mixing at another, from far goes ok, but if you zoom, theres gaps.

OK ... With an ENB, this is better. No need to change (for the moemnt). I've found this ENB witch doesn't kill my 3 years old rig : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39821/? (HRK ENB). The only problem : the dynamic DOF ...

That's actually the same ENB I use right now. One of my favorites.

As for the DoF stuff, why not just use the Lite version? If you scroll down to the optional files, they have HRK ENB Lite for CoT and Relighting Skyrim, and then HRK ENB Lite for just Relighting Skyrim.

The lite version doesn't have SSAO or DoF in it.

OK ... With an ENB, this is better. No need to change (for the moemnt). I've found this ENB witch doesn't kill my 3 years old rig : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39821/? (HRK ENB). The only problem : the dynamic DOF ...

That's actually the same ENB I use right now. One of my favorites.

As for the DoF stuff, why not just use the Lite version? If you scroll down to the optional files, they have HRK ENB Lite for CoT and Relighting Skyrim, and then HRK ENB Lite for just Relighting Skyrim.

The lite version doesn't have SSAO or DoF in it.

I use precisely THAT version :D. But here is this adaptive DOF. Problem solved in the enbseries.ini (found the option and set it to false).

The result :

693587db980eae4ef9fb62e9902a7f1ddab1b0a8

Archived