Remodeled Daedric Armor For Sevenbase Bombshell (Release)

trumpdog

After avoiding armor meshes like the plague, mainly because i dont have the patience or the skills that the big modelers do...I Decided to give it a shot and create something to go with the boots that i made a few days ago.

Its somewhat skimpy but not too skimpy andIts fitted to sevenbase bombshell.Including some remodeled daedric boots for use with HDT high heels

and a mask with horns.The dagger is optional and was made to my taste. :cool:

The runes on the blade are actual models with their own texture.Dont want anyone getting confused about the design and similarity to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2268/? I guess you can call it an inspiration.

The Armor is inside a chest in the Qasmoke instance. Type coc qasmoke in the console

The dagger is in the same place but inside the weapons cabnet on the side of the room.These are all standalone.

If anyone wants to make them craftable/upgradable...feel free.

BIG thanks to Johnnyred for making the armor weight slider compatable...without his help, i would have broken my keyboard. :lol:

Credits

Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity for the sevenbase body

Petrovich at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22716/? for the foot model used for the boots.Open permission given on the front page.
Bethesda soft for making skyrim

If a mod wants to move this to the Download section, feel free.

post-46994-0-89251500-1398744885_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-29682000-1398744896_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-28584100-1398758943_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-00541800-1398922615_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-76622400-1398922622_thumb.jpg

Mehrune's Razor.rar

daedric remodeled.rar

Not too bad but It still looks a lot like Chronotriggers

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/25259-1-1359949773.jpg

Similar as far as the chest and armor on the hips goes....still pretty different=P. I get what your saying though. Im still working on the chest, i still dont like it=/

I wanted to do something similar to the tera skull armor for the chest but cant come up with anything that looks good.

Don't get me wrong it looks great just saying it looks similar and don't want you having issues with Chronotrigger....good guy but protective of his work

I sent a message to him anyway to have a look before i release it.Better to get it out of the way now instead of someone being pissed off because i used something similar=P

I changed the armor on the hips...didnt like how it looked. Im still working on the chest piece atm. I want the upper portion of the breasts to have bpp but not the whole thing...that way only the exposed portion bounces but not the armor or the rest of the breasts.

This is what i got in game so far....the nipple rings and the mask are not part of this since i did not create them, just converted the nipple piercings for my personal use.I cut away a portion of the legs and arms to avoid clipping.

It actually isent looking too bad=)

hdt armor beyond the breast animations is light years away from my skill range...I'd rather avoid that lol =P

post-46994-0-28724300-1398329300_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-81158000-1398329307_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-92536000-1398329314_thumb.jpg

I changed the armor on the hips...didnt like how it looked. Im still working on the chest piece atm. I want the upper portion of the breasts to have bpp but not the whole thing...that way only the exposed portion bounces but not the armor or the rest of the breasts.

This is what i got in game so far....the nipple rings and the mask are not part of this since i did not create them, just converted the nipple piercings for my personal use.I cut away a portion of the legs and arms to avoid clipping.

It actually isent looking too bad=)

hdt armor beyond the breast animations is light years away from my skill range...I'd rather avoid that lol =P

wow I'm amazed this version pleases me very much! I could you motivate a CHSBHC to make version? please. :)

I like it, but I would like it more if it had a coil embrace on the tities like this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7576

Also are you using 7B bombshell as base body? That's what it kinda looks like to me

this is the best version for CHSBHC, I have not seen any better.

Ive tried converting stuff to CHSBHC but it did not end well...the shape of the body makes it difficult for me to work with the armor. This set is sevenbase bombshell. Speaking of which, do i need to get permissions to use the body or does the proper credit work?

Misunderstood what i quoted lol...

Anyway...CHSBHC wont be possible for me. I wouldnt be against anyone converting it to CHSBHC after release though.

I like it, but I would like it more if it had a coil embrace on the tities like this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7576

Also are you using 7B bombshell as base body? That's what it kinda looks like to me

this is the best version for CHSBHC, I have not seen any better.

Ive tried converting stuff to CHSBHC but it did not end well...the shape of the body makes it difficult for me to work with the armor. This set is sevenbase bombshell. Speaking of which, do i need to get permissions to use the body or does the proper credit work?

Misunderstood what i quoted lol...

Anyway...CHSBHC wont be possible for me. I wouldnt be against anyone converting it to CHSBHC after release though.

a pity your version precipitated me too well, I do not know if another modder agreed to make a conversion for CHSBHC.

Quick question.Im going to make it weight slider compatable and some of the armor parts are weighted to different armor meshes rather than using the same meshes, i chose meshes of similar size for some of the parts. My question is....will that screw up the weight slider option or do they need to be weighted to the ame mesh? resulting in a exploding model?

By weighted i mean i copied the weights from one mesh to mine.

I dont suppose anyone would be willing to make this armor weightslider compatable?Im obviously doing something wrong and cant figure it out. i Could release it as is but i would

rather release a fulling functioning armor set=/

My problem is probably with the reshaping for the _0.nif which is not going well.I have no idea....=/

This is what the finished armor looks like

New quiver and boots that i threw together while im trying to work on the weight slider....

post-46994-0-41262300-1398741523_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-96012300-1398758571_thumb.jpg

post-46994-0-73018000-1398758585_thumb.jpg

Archived