Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Nutluck, you got me now with your argument about waiting a little while until the mod get fixed/improved. Thank you for that.

BTW -the video about Dragon wings is perfect. Cute discovered Da Vinci's cod?! LOL. Love it.

No worries and you're welcome.

I personally always wait at least 2-4 weeks after a mod has come out before I use it. The only exceptions are mods I actually plan to beta test for the mod author and help them find and work out the bugs. Which I only do for the mod authors here on LL personally.

I just find it far easier and a better community to work with to find bugs and help mod authors out. So for nexus mods I always wait awhile.

That is wise, Nutluck. I always read mod's dependences and requirements, mod descriptions, tutorial, etc. The author of the mod have to "convince" me to install his/her mod. But sometimes my suspicions about the mods are wrong. Some mods that I consider good, were actually bad for my game and opposite. For example, I never had problem with 'Inconsequential NPCs mod, but, "Interesting NPCs" mod gave me a lot of trouble.

That is wise, Nutluck. I always read mod's dependences and requirements, mod descriptions, tutorial, etc. The author of the mod have to "convince" me to install his/her mod. But sometimes my suspicions about the mods are wrong. Some mods that I consider good, were actually bad for my game and opposite. For example, I never had problem with 'Inconsequential NPCs mod, but, "Interesting NPCs" mod gave me a lot of trouble.

Yeah I agree which I why I like people like Shinji72 to do mod reviews of them. Usually if they do them and play for a bit with the mod they will report any problems. Sadly not all mods have video reviews, which is another reason I wait. I check the forums and if there are problems or conflicts etc usually with in a month or less someone will have posted about it and then I know. Then i can check if the mod author has addressed the issue or not. So I know if I should use the mod.

Hi my friends. I've finally update the thread.

Regarding mods testing, have you tried the Attraction & Approach family?

It looks interesting and could make up for a nice video... (with some-but-not-so-much censoring).

It looks interesting and could make up for a nice video... (with some-but-not-so-much censoring).

Hi, Shinji, I was looking for your new video but couldn't find it. What's the title?

Hi, Shinji, I was looking for your new video but couldn't find it. What's the title?

Here you go!

It would be great they could make the wings more immersive... like turning them into a power gained as a quest reward. Eventually they will get there

Since this is LL maybe someone here can make a patch where you get the wings as a power once you have been fucked by a dragon. :P

What? Someone had to say it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say it needs to be bigger and you have extra text in your sig you need to clean up. It is showing the stuff like [/post] etc in it and it shouldn't be.

Edit: Ah I see you fixed it as I was posting. I would say double the image size it is a bit small right now.

Hi dear Shinji72 !!!! Nice to meet you here. I commented your video when I asked you where are you from :P It's me hehe (Cerisette Kotomi) ! post-39660-0-17038400-1400264170_thumb.jpg

These wings are just awesome,Anton has done stunning job :)

I played with photoshop and created black color :)

post-39660-0-91582100-1400157805_thumb.png 

post-39660-0-38112000-1400157723_thumb.png 

post-39660-0-03282000-1400157445_thumb.png

post-39660-0-56060900-1400157540_thumb.png 

post-39660-0-39124300-1400157642_thumb.png 

Your video are awesome as always !! And your english is very good, I like your accent !!!!!  :heart: I'll subscribe !

I think... you are from Russia or Ukraine or Beloruss :P I feel slavic soul in you :) For me, I'm from France but my origins are russian ^^

I was thrilled already at the first scene. perfect babe waving with her great ass. What can I wish more?! And second, I love the way skirt is moving up and down while she was running. So, far, this is my favourite video Shinji. Perfect job. Thank you.

Thanks Ger. The intro is indeed quite good. Maybe i've missed one thing. I should have shown some vanilla cloaks. They fall down like a piece of concrete. I expect (or I hope) to have someone soon to come up with HDT cloaks

I was thrilled already at the first scene. perfect babe waving with her great ass. What can I wish more?! And second, I love the way skirt is moving up and down while she was running. So, far, this is my favourite video Shinji. Perfect job. Thank you.

Thanks Ger. The intro is indeed quite good. Maybe i've missed one thing. I should have shown some vanilla cloaks. They fall down like a piece of concrete. I expect (or I hope) to have someone soon to come up with HDT cloaks

It would be great if you can do that. So far, your videos are going better and better. Still waiting for some hot stuff. :angel:

Seems like i remember seeing HDT cloaks somewhere might have been on LL even. Can't recall anymore, but I am sure with the new frame work more and more people are going to start using it.

Archived