Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Shinji, I was hoping that I didn't offend you with my quote: "one picture (in this case video9 peaks more than a thousand words). It's suppose to be a joke. If I did, I apologize.

Why would I ever be offended? I see nothing mean in the sentence above, nor there is ever anything mean in your posts as a whole. On the contrary, they are always full of advice and help-giving to other SL users in distress. 

Oh, my, Shinji, that was a great video. Thank you for presenting it. It is high quality. I saw that mod on Nexus and hesitating to install it. Now I see why. :D  It is a hard core battle against Alduin, and I don't think I can beat him without "tgm", god mod or been killed several times. Anyhow, thanks again.

To be honest... it was funny... but with Tgm on. And a taste for voraephilia maybe! :D

Unless you have a tank Pc, i think can get frustrating in a real gameplay.

Then the graphics of some situations, like the "stomach", feel a bit amateurish  (which they are, but modders have spoiled us these day to the highest of expectation). 

Still has many plus. It's a show of unrestricted creativity and grandeur, even if sometimes it goes too far. 
Well it was fun to play and fun to make a video out of it.

I was always hoping for a kind of battle like that for Alduin to bad they cop'd out and just gave us a straight up man vs dragon battle :D I've always loved boss battles that were indirect like that.

You just reminded me about fighting the bosses. No matter what game, I hate to fight the bosses. My adrenaline is so high that I can't play. I can't even watch my son fighting the bosses for me. He always does that. He is an expert in finding their weak spots. On the other hand, he needs my help in developing the strategy in resolving the quests and the way I handle enemies. So we help each other a lot.

If I may, using the word "last" when referencing your newest video suggests that it is the 'final' one, that you won't be doing any more afterwards. I would suggest using the word "latest" or "newest" instead, if only to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding.

Good videos, though, by the way. Very descriptive and well put together. :)

If I may, using the word "last" when referencing your newest video suggests that it is the 'final' one, that you won't be doing any more afterwards. I would suggest using the word "latest" or "newest" instead, if only to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding.

Good videos, though, by the way. Very descriptive and well put together. :)

Oh, I totally missed it. Thank you very much for pointing it.

I've update the text on this thread.. 

Now that  you make me think of it... In every single one of my youtube videos end there is a final notebox  linked to the "Last Episode".

Ahahah I've to put down them all.  :lol:

Well from the next one it will say "Latest"! 

No worries and you're welcome. yeah I imagine it will go into the hot files too. Be a earlier reviewer of a hot file can't hurt.

On a side note are you aware of the new video's feature where you can link your video's on Nexus so they show up in the new video's tab for mods? This might help get you a lot of exposure not to mention help people checking out the mods to see a video about it.

Gopher recently covered how the new video feature on Nexus is going to work and it honestly looks like a great idea for everyone.

I see you have not changed the title or added your latest video to this thread. So just going to bump the thread up to draw attention to it anyways. :)

I was waiting America to wake up... And it's sunday... I think they are still sleeping.   :D

Anyway... kindly suggested by Nutluck... here is the new mod review!

Interesting. Few day ago I saw that mod on Nexus. Downloaded. And it is still there waiting to be installed. After this video, that is sure. Thanks for the video Shinji.

Yeah it looks like a great mod but reading the forum thread there still seems to be a few minor bugs with it. Nothing to major but just FYI it is a new mod and still working out the kinks.

Shinji72's video made me want to use it but I am going to wait a few weeks to a month till they have time to work out all the minor kinks.

Also for those that don't know there is another video up about dragon wings.

Archived